• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Seal

sobeman459

????????
Years
  • Age 33
  • Here
  • Seen May 3, 2007
yea im working on it,im waiting for the menu and cbs pc system and catching system, and i've been mapping my @$$ off i badly need a gym tile set thx

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Well, have you checked the resources thread?

sobeman459

????????
Years
  • Age 33
  • Here
  • Seen May 3, 2007
no i will right now, and does anyone like visual demos just to see the maps and stuff? if so i will have one sooner if they would like

Waudby

Soberman, i have the updated version of the complete jhoto set from fangking, if u want it, it has a new ice section and a bit more.

Arkayne

Head of Forever Midnight
Years
Well people, I am still writing for this project! Tell me what you think of this story:

Arkayne is very cool said:
Backstory:

In the ancient times (think prehistoric, with creatures like Kabutops, Relicanth, and more just being common Pokemon), there were three Pokemon of extroadinary power. One lived in the peaceful seas and swam with the hordes of water Pokemon. Another lived in the rich lands and forests of the earth, where it slept near the core, in the hottest and deepest of caves. And the last was of the calm skies, where it would circle around the mountain, Aerius, and look upon the lands. It was in this world, where Pokemon and people were created to exist equally.

In the beginning, all was well. Humans would love the Pokemon and treat them respectively. But as the Humans would progress with technology, faster and faster, they began to look at Pokemon and land as items.

Land was destroyed, the water was their 'big bucket of waste'. The air would have to hold their pollution and even worse, the Pokemon were abused or enslaved by most people. The highest point of the midland, Kuwagi Crater, was inhabited by people fairly quickly. It was there that the headquarters of the world, Kuwagi City, was claimed to be the 'Watchplace of the Gods'. It was because of this, that the three Pokemon of the world would rise from their slumbers.

The world was ravaged by Groundon's earthquakes, with the largest being so powerful that it had uncovered a new layer of water in the ocean, and split the land into two regions. Kyogre could not rest at the depths of the ocean any more either, and its wrath caused a series of waves, one so powerful that it covered the land with water, and completely changed the atmosphere of the Selsus Desert that had surrounded Mount Aerius.

Furious that it was waken from its sleep, Solus unleashed a tornado so large that it could be seen even from the those people shielded by the Kuwagi Crater. The tornado collected water and debris, and by the time it reached the crater, it completely devastated that part of the region.

The world went quiet, in an awkward peace that would last centuries. The region of Orion was completely purified and in time, the water was absorbed, and the land flourished. It was then, that the people and Pokemon that had seeken refuge in the caves emerged... ready to start a new life that was free of abuse.

Q&A
Q: Oh, my goodness! This game story is nothing like the Pokemon story!
A: This is simply the backstory, the game gets a lot more similar to Pokemon while having a very original and story-based feel. Don't worry, it in many ways will have more freedom than the original game.

Q: Why is this game so agressive?
A: It isn't. It's not bloods and gore and all, it's the simple way of life!

Q: What happens next?
A: You'll have to see soon!​

Arkayne

Head of Forever Midnight
Years
*ahem* So... what do you all think of the un-Pokemonish story (Expects to get attacked by fanboys)? I actually think it's actually quite fitting and nice for this game.

To make a more productive post, here are the things to come!
*Backstory Part 2: A New Land
*Story: A Devastated Trainer
*Story 2: A Clan with a Vengeance

And besides that, well, just expect a feature on the first main town, and I'll reveal the new gameplay element soon enough ;) (heh, even Sobeman doesn't know about it yet, have to run it by him first).

sobeman459

????????
Years
  • Age 33
  • Here
  • Seen May 3, 2007
sry for the double post but i have a working bag script now more updates soon, demo once i get the pokegearscript

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
nice, I love tne new plot, but it seems similar to S/R/E, just a little more violent, maybe you should get a mod to rename this thread since you renamed the game...or did you decide to stick with pkmn seal? it thought pokemon platnium gale sounded much more interesting.

Waudby

Soberman i need a map tht has all the towns labelled so i can continue mapping the towns.

sobeman459

????????
Years
  • Age 33
  • Here
  • Seen May 3, 2007
yes Platium Gale it is and im having no luck with a pokegear script and we now need a 6 member party script if anyone can help thx

sobeman459

????????
Years
  • Age 33
  • Here
  • Seen May 3, 2007
No 6member Part A Script For That But I Got That Working Now I Just Need To Find The Pokegar Script

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
nice game i really like it cant wait for a demo.

BTW can you plz tell me how you did the 6 party member script thing?

Back