• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Brainpower

Boundless of brain cells, or a clodpole of obscene proportions?

• Hyper-intelligent pan-dimensional being

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Smart

• i

• Total voters
Years
Are you smart? Knowledgeable? Cunning? Intelligent? Or stupid? Daft? Ignorant? Idiotic?

This is gonna be a sewer of equal parts immodesty and self-deprecation, so we may as well do it right.

Years
I mean, putting it simply, yes to the first four and no to the rest, for the most part. I'm, generally speaking, quite a bit above the average intelligence and I have a pretty wide knowledge base. That being said though, I have my moments of stupidity just like anyone else and there's some subjects I know very little about.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I don't think I'm stupid, but I sure can be lazy and that reflected a lot in some of my schoolwork, which may have made me seem stupid

I can get things done pretty well if I put my heart and mind to it, it just doesn't happen very often
This is gonna be a sewer of equal parts immodesty and self-deprecation, so we may as well do it right.
How did I do

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I wouldn't really consider myself smart or any of the listed synonyms, but it's so very hard to go with the last option in the poll given the immensely stupid shit you see sometimes, so I have to go with the 3rd option

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'm in the boat of I wouldn't consider myself incredibly smart but not stupid either. I'm also of case of "i'm smart but overly lazy which in turn doesn't make me seem as smart" so i suppose if I had to go with an option on the poll it'd also be the third option.

Years
I'm modestly intelligent, but not all that much. Its just inherited - everyone in the family is a veritable genius. But I don't know anything and I'm a very slow learner, so I come across as daft. And my brain doesn't work for the most part - its full of fog and I need a Pokémon to use Flash on it.

Plus I feel like I live an inch from myself and a mile from reality, so conscious thought is just too hard. I'm literally watching myself move and behave. The overall control is slim.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I'm quick witted and can quickly come up with things I think are funny in response to someone else. That's about it as far as intelligence goes. I'm average.

Last edited:

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
i am below average, but that could be anyone who is bad at a certain thing. like it takes me a bit to think of responses and stuff, its a pain but i live with it. Though for stuff like learning to code (in class) sometimes even science and math im pretty fast at, well i guess average to everyone else, its fast for me because im a slow person. Like im doing something with rhetorical devices in my english classes atm, and well took me 3 classes just to find 6 examples of rhetorical devices in a single piece of text.

Years
I'm average in most things, but I excel in things I'm interested in (like design). The only thing I really struggle with is math.

Years
As much as I'd like to be self-deprecating here, I have to admit that I'm a lot more intelligent than I give myself credit for. So I suppose squarely in the middle of "I get by" and "Smart".

blue

gucci
Years
eh. some days it's like wow i'm acc really stupid but then other days it's like ok how is my mind so advanced so probably somewhere in between.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I'm more of a "get by" person. When you have severe anxiety like me and autism too... your brain tends to have a mind of it's own. At least, that's what feels like for me much of the time. There are days when my brain is like "nope", and others when it's like "LET'S DO THIS GIRL". ;w;

Back