• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IMPORTANT: who on this website isn't straight

are you straight?

• yes

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • no

Votes: 25 73.5%

• Total voters
Years
While PC seems to have a relatively large portion of gays vs straights compared to any real life situation I've been in, I think it's more so that the gays who currently lead and hang around this section are quite vivid outspoken people, and they like showing off their sexuality, so it becomes pretty visible in public. As I've understood it, about the lingo and all, it's totally fine to join in as long as you're not slurring, gay or not ^^

I think the larger perceived percentage compared to other places is simply because people are more likely to congregate where they feel safe and can be themselves.

If people around here were generally intolerant, racist or unaccepting towards others then I wouldn't be posting here.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
How can you even read quoted messages on that forum theme? The font color is so similar to the quote box color.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
How can you even read quoted messages on that forum theme? The font color is so similar to the quote box color.
it's slightly easier to read in reality than the screenshot makes it appear, but idk, I just can

sydney.mckay

#1 grass starter stan
Years
guess I can make this joke one more time:

b9bbo8S.png

sksksksksksskskks

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
there are no straight people on pc, we captured them all and ate them for brunch when same-sex marriage was legalized in 2015. anyone who claims to be straight is just doing so for attention, which is sad :/

and yes I did come off hiatus to make this post, fight me

sydney.mckay

#1 grass starter stan
Years
there are no straight people on pc, we captured them all and ate them for brunch when same-sex marriage was legalized in 2015. anyone who claims to be straight is just doing so for attention, which is sad :/

and yes I did come off hiatus to make this post, fight me

damn :frown: it really do be like that. rip str8 ppl :cry:

Years
rip str8s

i had to research just to be sure
but im definitely a unicorn

an asexual unicorn

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
Nope! :D I've considered myself asexual for a long time, but recently I've been questioning that a bit - however, it doesn't matter in terms of "straight/not-straight", because if I were to be attracted to anybody, I'm certain it'd be at least partially towards females. Iunno.

Years
Urgh, I'm just me. I don't want a term for it, other than Skeletorsexual. I love boys and girls alike, but I haven't felt attraction for either in aeons. I want to be their friend long before I want to be their Kissing Buddy or whatever, and if I did want to be the latter, it'd be down to the shimmer in their eyes and the tilt of their smiles - not their flipping gender.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
i'm not sold on what i'd say i am yet but i 100% at least know i am not straight xoxo

Last edited:
Back