• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

--/The Ace Attorney Fan Club!\--

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
im back! well, im on the third case, i looove it! dahlia is cool, just cuz she is.... and godot! did anyone else....
Spoiler:

Tamaki

Years
yeah. viola is hilarious, what with the coffee and stuff XD i also like ron, hes kawaii :3

Tamaki

Years
lawl! i loved the whole :im a thief, i tell you!!!: thing. and the quietness XXD

Tamaki

Years
lawl! i know, it was cool. btw, pu-pu (vavavoom) has left the community... too bad, he was a great fan of pw!

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
Yeah, I know! That sucks... :( I wonder what happened?

Anyways, how far are you into the case? And what do you think about Jean Armstrong? hehe...

Tamaki

Years
pu-pu was being sent threatening private messages. and im on the last court day, how far are you? i dun liek him too much, hes weird...

Tamaki

Years
yes it does *shivers at thought of armstrong* i like spacing the game out, so i dont get bored once its over. i cant wait for apollo justice to come out! i heard theyre gonna make a fifth game too!!

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
I had the Japanese version, so I finished it earlier. Also, I couldn't resist going on in the game, so yeah.

There's already a fifth game in the making? Cool! Do you know when the fourth is coming out?

Tamaki

Years
i think the fourth comes out in a little less than a year. and they havent started making the fifth yet, but they said they will ^^

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
What?! I never knew that! Must get it!

Spoiler:

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
I'm on the third case right now. I basically just started, but already I'm like "WTF IS UP WITH MF'IN ARMSTRONG!!!!!!"

(although I did see the meaning of the name because if you notice he's super fat everywhere but his arms are ripped)

Tamaki

Years
yeah i heard a little bit about him... but not the whole story. i hate spoilers
edit: hey wolfie! waveguide cheated and bought the japanese version XXD

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
Hey, wolfie's here! But where's everyone else?

I cheated? Hehe... I should cheat more with the fourth... Sorry if I spoiled things for you though.

Tamaki

Years
thats ok, ive read a few spoilers sadly... and the fourth doesnt have an english option on it, sorry wave >>

Back