• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Asphar Version

Of which feature would you like to see a short video?

• A Storyline Event

Votes: 44 40.0%
  • The Revamped Intro

Votes: 18 16.4%
  • The Battle System

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • Training

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • The Laptop

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • The Menu

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • Pokemon World

Votes: 39 35.5%
  • Move Selection

Votes: 12 10.9%
  • Something Else (please state)

Votes: 4 3.6%

• Total voters
Years
I'm pretty much saying that forcing a Pokemon to evolve before they're ready will at the very least seriously effect their happiness, and wouldn't get as much of a stat boost as evolution usually would give.

oldenmw

so i herd u liek mudkipz
Years
that makes sense :) if you beat a dog, it wont want to do tricks for you <-- Analogy for those that dont understand it

Years
@MLG I honestly have no idea. Well... I do have a vague idea. But I'd rather not say, just in case.

I'm terrible at keeping deadlnes. I mean really terrible. I really suck at it. lol

So there'll be no dates for anything really.

Then again, I'd say 2 weeks until a demo. As an educated guess and nothing more.

Years
im wondering what series of pokemon will be in the game

Argh. Too fast. Can't keep up. lol

At the moment just the first 151 plus some uber secret special spoilery not-to-be-mentioned essential-to-the-plot Pokemon.

After it's released, I'll probably work on more Pokemon as an update.

oldenmw

so i herd u liek mudkipz
Years
same. i think you should include the pokemon up to 3rd gen. i rly hate the D/P/P pokemon.

i agree. it is too fast. lol

Last edited:

oldenmw

so i herd u liek mudkipz
Years
but that song is meant to be sexual.. watever we shouldnt clog up this thread with our conversation lol
could you go into chat so we can talk there? :)

Last edited:
Years
I have a question: What will the rival's name be?

Depends which rival you're asking about. :P

Here's the News Section of the ANC Website on the Laptop.

News2.png

Made up headlines that're obviously not in-game. If you want to see some headlines taken directly from the game, then look below. Bit spoilery.

Spoiler:

And the gossip section, which usually contains interviews with famous people, sightings of Pokemon, sightings of famous people cataching Pokemon, etc.

Gossip1.png

Last edited:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012

The male rival's name then. >_>

'Ducks attack old man' sounds interesting.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 9, 2010
I just LOVE this game! <3 xD

You can also play like a girl, right? Will you then have a boy as a close friend?

Back