• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Praise the pokemon above!

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen yesterday
A good electric-type that has a cute Alolan form ~

Mimikyu?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Super strong, meant to be good with its typing and annoying disguise ability. Of course it was spoiled as such by being made in a competitive obsessed era of pokemon and it's really freaking popular

Plusle

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
It seems like it was made with double battles in mind, but it's still very usable in single battles. It can even obtain Nasty Plot. The next time I play through a Hoenn game I'll probably use it again.

Cradily

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
It is a fairly tanky Pokémon with good recovery and a neat Hidden Ability in the form of Storm Drain.

Magearna?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
It's a Smugon fav, don't really need to praise this thing when it has a ton. I like its design and concept though.

Kecleon

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Doing such a good job delivering those letters around the forum! Also looks fab in gold lol.

Piplup

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
It's my best friend's favorite pokemon and my first ever starter! All around cute design and I have some mad nostalgia associated with it.

Bayleef

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
As with all the Johto starters, I think it's a great middle evolution.

Solrock

Years
Unique concept that I really liked seeing in the anime. imo Solrock (and Lunatone) is quite underrated!

Sandslash?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
I always thought Medicham made some of the coolest poses back then! xD

How about Decidueye? <3

Back