• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: Favorite Set Poll Week 3 - Nintendo Takes Over

Which of these sets are your favorites?

• EX Dragon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • EX Hidden Legends

• EX Team Rocket Returns

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Okay, for this week's poll, we're moving onto the first 8 Nintendo sets! Your choices this time are:

EX Ruby & Sapphire
EX Sandstorm
EX Dragon
EX Team Magma vs Team Aqua
EX Hidden Legends
EX FireRed & LeafGreen
EX Team Rocket Returns
EX Deoxys

Lots of fun cards saw their releases in these sets, ex Pokemon in particular!

Ready? Vote!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
The curse of the EX cards. I honestly didn't collect much from this timespan but I've picked up some cards from it since and my favourite by far is this badass:

Spoiler:

He made his way into the TCG in the same set as Aggron EX and Wailord EX, making up three of my all-time favourite cards (mostly for the art rather than playability, I'm more of a collector than anything), so I'm definitely going with the Sandstorm EX pack.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
ex Sandstorm because beautiful desert artworks and Wailord ex

ex Team Aqua vs. Team Magma because it's the most elusive of the ex series (to me, anyways). I only have a few cards from this set, including one ex (Cradily). I also like the art differences between Team Aqua cards and Team Magma cards.

ex FireRed & LeafGreen because I have hundreds of cards from that set due to trying to get Charizard ex (which I eventually resorted to buying one on eBay lol). I remember being ecstatic whenever I saw that silver outline after opening a booster, only to be disappointed.

Years
Without a second thought, I had to vote for EX Sandstorm. I've gotten quite a few nice ex cards from EX Sandstorm (including Raichu ex and Tyranitar ex), but my favorite card that I've used in a deck to this day is the Gardevoir ex from this very set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back