• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reforming The Prism League

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
Thanks Thopok :D Glad you're still around -

Pick progress is now updated, and we're onto the last two.

IMPORTANT: Everyone please stick with us just a bit longer, as we complete the second round. It will go in the same order as the first one; so mind your turn. The whole type pool will be refreshed for the second round, so all types will be available again. PLEASE - send me a list of your top six picks for your second type, again, in case of a stall. Thanks!

Pick progress is now-
Spoiler:

THE REMAINING TYPES FOR FIRST PICKS ARE:
Spoiler:

Leader's types so far are:
Spoiler:

Just Aggrojag and FireSnow :D And FireSnow did send a top picks list, so we won't stall on the end here.

Polar Spectrum

Years
Nnnnneat - alright, so with Char's pick we have,

Pick progress is now-
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Awesome :D I think this'll go smoothly. We have good activity so far.

Last edited:

skyburial

Orca Hype
Years
Since Charcoal has chosen my first choice I will put forward that my next 3 in order of priority are Steel, Ground, and Water.

Also raising to motion that we use the Doubles OU banlist instead of the OU banlist in Doubles, which would allow the use of things like the Megas Kangaskhan and Salamence.

Last edited:

Polar Spectrum

Years
Updated - and that sounds good with the banlist Skyberries, although we'd have to work out how it would work with stuff that's considered broken in singles being let into the singles matches.

Pick progress is now-
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Nice momentum here; keep it rollin'.

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
Years
Aw man, I'm late for the party! I loved being gym leader and part of the Prism League. I would love to be involved in it as i will love to fully partake on this. It was a great experience, what's the latest update? I'm aware that there's room for one more, right?

Polar Spectrum

Years
Thanks again Iloebet - gotcha down for electric.

Pick progress is now-
Spoiler:

THE REMAINING TYPES FOR SECOND PICKS ARE:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

So we're on to KyotoKerberos' second pick, then just Thopok, Aggrojag, and OblivionWing! Speaking of -

Aw man, I'm late for the party! I loved being gym leader and part of the Prism League. I would love to be involved in it as i will love to fully partake on this. It was a great experience, what's the latest update? I'm aware that there's room for one more, right?

Oblivion Wing! :D Welcome back man, good to see you again - you're absolutely welcome, you're in on the draft and in on the league mate, check your PM's for something I sent asking about your first pick and etc. Glad to see you're still around.

Oblivion Wing

Years
Thanks again Iloebet - gotcha down for electric.

Pick progress is now-
Spoiler:

THE REMAINING TYPES FOR SECOND PICKS ARE:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

So we're on to KyotoKerberos' second pick, then just Thopok, Aggrojag, and OblivionWing! Speaking of -

Oblivion Wing! :D Welcome back man, good to see you again - you're absolutely welcome, you're in on the draft and in on the league mate, check your PM's for something I sent asking about your first pick and etc. Glad to see you're still around.

Yessir! Back I am! I will be picking Dark as my first type first and foremost. Second, is there anyone else from the old league in this one?

skyburial

Orca Hype
Years
Yessir! Back I am! I will be picking Dark as my first type first and foremost. Second, is there anyone else from the old league in this one?

*waves*

So far it's Polar, Charcoal Embers, TGM, and myself from the previous season's league.

Welcome back, Oblivion :3

Oblivion Wing

Years
*waves*

So far it's Polar, Charcoal Embers, TGM, and myself from the previous season's league.

Welcome back, Oblivion :3

Oh perfect! Sounds good to me. And thank you, I'm glad I stumbled upon this thread.

Now the questions... What are we doing now? And where do we go from here?

skyburial

Orca Hype
Years
Oh perfect! Sounds good to me. And thank you, I'm glad I stumbled upon this thread.

Now the questions... What are we doing now? And where do we go from here?

Well, the type draft is still going on. And then after we've finished that I do believe we're clear to start taking challengers.

I know I'll be personally vetting the league in a week or two.

Oblivion Wing

Years
Well, the type draft is still going on. And then after we've finished that I do believe we're clear to start taking challengers.

I know I'll be personally vetting the league in a week or two.

Same. I just wanted to see if there was anything that I could help with. I pm Polar, but he doesn't seem to be around.

Back