• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Greene's trades *specializing in EV'd + breeding/EV service available*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Could you breed me a shroomish?
Or give me one that you have sitting in a box.
A nature that helps it out would be great.

In return for, say, a TM or two?

MechaTrickster

Another person in the world
Years
i can offer an x-scissor, dark pulse, flash cannon, and over heat for a torchic (and to trade the tms let just trade magikarps holding them or a junk pokemon) if you aceppt these. please vm me ill be on tommorow so ill vm or pm you

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
@ Dolph; sure just I can't start them until tomorrow.

@ Mecha; same as above, you have a deal but I can't start the breeding until tomorrow.

Years
@ Dolph; sure just I can't start them until tomorrow.

@ Mecha; same as above, you have a deal but I can't start the breeding until tomorrow.

I can live with that.
I'll be on tomorrow but I will not be on Saturday and Sunday at all till late because I have to work.

Years
I was looking for just a piplup and a chimchar, doesn't have to be anything special. and i was wondering what you would like in return. I'm still working on the game, so I probably don't have anything too amazing.

chickengamer

Pointless Space, Trade with me
Years
hi, i can give you any 6 tms, items, shards whatever for your:

Metagross - Adamant (IV's - 24/31/25/31/27/31)
252A/252Speed/6HP
Ice Punch
Thunder Punch
Earthquake
Iron Head

most i will go to is 10 items, PM me only if you want to trade!

my items are listed here http://mytradethread.webs.com/items.htm choose if you want to trade then PM me with what you want

Years
hi, i can give you any 6 tms, items, shards whatever for your:

Metagross - Adamant (IV's - 24/31/25/31/27/31)
252A/252Speed/6HP
Ice Punch
Thunder Punch
Earthquake
Iron Head

most i will go to is 10 items, PM me only if you want to trade!

Dude that's crazy, do you see those IV's?
That's as close to perfect as you can get without hacking or being super lucky.
I don't think he'll trade THAT for some TM's.

BTW Greene look at the update on my thread.
Maybe you'll see something you like.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
@ NeroIV: I'd assume you have found some shards at this point in the game, so two Red Shards would be apt payment for a Piplup and Chimchar. Let me know when and if you want to trade.

@ chickengamer: No thank you, that Metagross has huge trade value because of it being ready trained, having a lot of shards worth of moves on it, and having those IV's, I will be needing a much better deal than some TM's.

@ TheDolph: you know I like my events, but that Impish Drifloon could be handy too. Is it UT? And could you give me the stats so I can get a rough estimation on the IV's?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back