• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Random Pokemon Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Akihiko, your team is gonna be...
254.gif
279.gif
295.gif
317f.gif
040.gif
055.gif

Great team :D I'll accept it :)

@RiverRamirez, yours will be
254.gif
301.gif
055.gif
085f.gif
127.gif
028.gif

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 4, 2014
Forum Username: Hugnut17
Game Version: Black
Number of Pokemon: 6
NFEs: NONE
Restrictions: No Bug or Electric Types, 1 surfer, 1 flyer, 3 pokemon from different regions
Previous Progress: None

Years
Hugnut17 you get: Gengar, Kingler, Glaceon, Zoroark, Stunfisk and Staraptor. Next time it would be nice if you'd use less Restrictions though - it was hard to make this team and it kinda defeates the purpose of randomness.

akihiko123: Did you copy the pictures from Random Pokemon Generator? Because they are not showing up :o

My challenge:

I am nearly done with it. I am currently on the Victory Road doing some grinding before the elite 4. Will post final team update after I beat the champion.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 4, 2014
Thank you, its just that I usually use many electric pokemon so I decided to get away from them. I accept the Challenge. [I HATE BUGS] However, since stunfisk is on my normal electric team, I used a generator for a new electric and my new guy is elekid [electivire], I accepted him because I have never used the electivire line

Last edited:
Years
Champion took about forever to defeat but we did it! It was long and wonderful journey and it makes me kinda sad that it's already over :(

But here is our awesome Hall Of Fame! :3

656e.png

336.gif

Nagini|Female|Lax Nature|Shed Skin|Lvl 50|@King's Rock
Earthquake
Poison Fang
Crunch
Poison Tail
First time using Seviper - and she was awesome! I loved using her - and I loved her moveset!

337.gif

Luna|Genderless|Quiet Nature|Levitate|Lvl 53|@Hard Stone
Psychic
Hypnosis
Calm Mind
Rock Throw
Few calm minds+Psychic... Bye bye ice types and dragon types!

323f.gif

Ellie|Female|Naive Nature|Magma Armor|Lvl 51|@Soft Sand
Strenght
Eruption
Rock Slide
Earthquake
She was awesome as always <3

279.gif

Caleb|Male|Quirky Nature|Keen Eye|Lvl 51|@Sea Incense
Fly
Surf
Facade
Aerial Ace
Haven't used one of these since my first time ever playing Pokemon - Brings back a lot of memories!

272.gif

Lota|Female|Hasty Nature|Swift Swim|Lvl 51|@Miracle Seed
Surf
Dive
Giga Drain
Waterfall
She was a cool addition to the team!

284.gif

Maska|Female|Timid Nature|Intimidate|Lvl 50|
Water Pulse
Shadow Ball
Silver Wind
Gust
When I first got her I was like: Oh just another fodder - Pokemon used just for healing others and nothing else. How wrong was I! She was destroying everything in front of her and she pretty much destroyed Brawly! I am so proud on her <3

This journey might be over ... But another one begins! Time for a new sign-up <3

Forum Username: AoTora
Game Version: FireRed
NFEs:Nope
Restrictions:No legendaries - and no more than two pokemon of the same type. And just first gen pokemon please.

Last edited:

tobyjoey

place text here
Years
Thanks ShadeDraco for the team!
So far, I have just now reached Petalburg City with more than half of my team caught!
View attachment 70718
I have used a Linoone before, but it was a while ago. His nature is Bashful and he has Pickup.
View attachment 70719
I've never actually used a Pelipper before, so this should be interesting. His nature is also Bashful and he has Keen Eye.
View attachment 70720
Given that his evolution is my favorite pokemon, I've used this guy a lot. He is Naive and, as always, he has Overgrow.
By the way, should I upload these images as PNG or something else?

Last edited:
Years
Forum Username: Butterslave
Game Version: Red (old school :) )
NFEs: None
Restrictions: Only Pokemon I can get in Red without trading with Blue please! That includes evolutions. (for a list of Pokemon that can't be caught in Red, click here)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2014
Butterslave your team is:
>Venusaur
>Primeape
>Electabuzz
>Kabutops
>Rapidash
>Golbat

Update #1
I started playing and picked treecko as my starter, named him Steve.

Caught a taillow and a marill as soon as i could and named them Ace and "The Bauss".

Defeated Roxanne with The Bauss and then went to Dewford town, were i got my 2nd badge with Ace.

The Bauss evolved and i got the exp. share.

I caught an oddish and named him Nico... Ace evolved.

Now i'm in the trick house training Nico and getting some items

Current team

(Swellow) Ace ♂ lvl.23 | Adamant
Wing Attack
Steel Wing
Focus Energy
Quick Attack

(Azumarill) The Bauss ♂ lvl.20 | Rash
Water Gun
Defense Curl
Rollout
Tackle

(Oddish) Nico ♂ lvl.18 | Timid
Absorb
Sleep Powder
Poison Powder
Stun Spore

Years
I am still waiting for new team since I finished my previous challenge. I will start with new updates as soon as I get a team to work with.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
I am still waiting for new team since I finished my previous challenge. I will start with new updates as soon as I get a team to work with.

Your team is Kingler, Raichu, Jynx, Sandslah, Gengar and Pinsir. Arent you lucky?

Can you do mine? I cant see the images that I got

EDIT:// Guess my team is Golduck Sceptile Pinsir Sandslash Delcatty and Dodrio.
Ill confirm this.

Last edited:

εcho.

The silver ninetales
Years
Update #2

Well, got a lot done yesterday.
Managed to defeat my rival and Misty went down not too long after.

Made my way to Vermillion, and onto the SS Anne. Beat my rival again (somehow it was easier this time, maybe because his Ivysaur didn't keep trying to put me to sleep).

Taught Dig to Splinter, which made Lt. Surge a walk in the park. He went down without a fuss.

Powered through the Rock Tunnel to Lavender town and then hopped over to Celadon.
Tried to battle Erica but she took me down without a problem. Then realized that I can finally add a third member to my team and I wandered over to route 16 and caught myself a Doduo who I named April.

Am now training her in the Game Corner basement against the Rockets down there so she can catch up to the rest of my team.

Current team:

20f.gif

Splinter ♂ lvl. 28 | Naive
Cut
Dig
Quick Attack
Hyper Fang

8.gif

Raphael ♂ lvl. 30 | Adamant
Mega Punch
Bite
Water Pulse
Rapid Spin

84.gif

April ♀ lvl. 22 | Quirky
Growl
Pursuit
Fury Attack
Tri Attack

Arnold

...?
Years
I will be signing up after a long time of doing no challenges. This is one of my favorite challenges.

Forum Username: Arnold
Game Version: Yellow
NFEs: Yes
Restrictions: None
Previous Progress: No, I have done this challenge awhile ago but now it's time to start fresh.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 19, 2021
I will be signing up after a long time of doing no challenges. This is one of my favorite challenges.

Forum Username: Arnold
Game Version: Yellow
NFEs: Yes
Restrictions: None
Previous Progress: No, I have done this challenge awhile ago but now it's time to start fresh.

Your team is

#113 - Chansey
#145 - Zapdos
#124 - Jynx
#62 - Poliwrath
#12 - Butterfree
#40 - Wigglytuff

I'll join in on the fun

Sp1at
FireRed
4 Pokemon
No nfe
Only them I can catch in the game
No progress

Arnold

...?
Years
Your team is

#113 - Chansey
#145 - Zapdos
#124 - Jynx
#62 - Poliwrath
#12 - Butterfree
#40 - Wigglytuff

I need a reroll for Jynx. Apparently the trade for Jynx is only in Red and Blue. For the rest, they are confirmed although catching Chansey should be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back