• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Code Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
We've had a lot of code related posts lately, I think I will condense them all to this one thread.

You may ask for codes here, troubleshoot problems with codes, etc.

This is not a thread to debate the morality of the codes, make a new topic for that if you want please. This is solely for helping our members use their codes and give them access to some.

http://rs-codes.nm.ru/

This program will make Pok?mon, items,and room items. It makes the Pok?mon any way you want, tweaking anything imaginable. It will produce a long code to enter, but it puts out code saves that you can download to your cheat device. You can also copy and paste the code to the ROM.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 27, 2007
maybe some help here i have pokemon sapphire on my flash cart and just bought a action replay (the newest with the exclusive pokemon cheats).

but when i enter a code the game freezes when i try to start a game.

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Well, they won't work on flash carts to my knowledge.

Since you have it on one though, it means you must have the ROM right? You could use an emulator to cheat on the ROM, then dump your save to the flash cart maybe?

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
As I said in the first post, this is for getting and helping with codes. It is not a place to debate their morality. Please leave that to a seperate topic.

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
It's a Gameboy Cart with a rewritable memory so you cna put ROMs on to it and play them on your Gameboy.

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2003
It's up and working, I'm checking it every day. If you mean that GameBreaker=CodeBreaker, then the support of it is there. And by the way, I'm the author of this...

XJC

Mysterious Trainer
Years
Kairi said:
We've had a lot of code related posts lately, I think I will condense them all to this one thread.

You may ask for codes here, troubleshoot problems with codes, etc.

This is not a thread to debate the morality of the codes, make a new topic for that if you want please. This is solely for helping our members use their codes and give them access to some.

http://rs-codes.nm.ru/

This program will make Pok?mon, items,and room items. It makes the Pok?mon any way you want, tweaking anything imaginable. It will produce a long code to enter, but it puts out code saves that you can download to your cheat device. You can also copy and paste the code to the ROM.

-----------------------------------------------------

You have to be careful though because with some of the Gameshark/Codebreaker/Action Replay codes they may not work. The codes I have got for my Action Replay only work if you search for the required Pok?mon in route 101. Hope that helps! :cool:

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I think he means the program that comes with the Gameshark for your PC. Is it Gameshark Advance or for GBC?

Years
Oh, right... I thought it was an emu because he said "gameshark (gameboy)" :dead:

Does anyone have Gameshark/AR/Codebreaker codes for Pok?mon Pinball R/S? (Like infinte saver)

Years
That's what I did, but I want that Jirachi now...

well thnx for the codes

edit: They don't work! What am I doing wrong?? I'm using VBoy Advance 17 beta

Last edited:

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
Years
Ok, what you need to do is follow the link provided by Kairi at the beginning of this post. Download the R/S Calculator from that site, and set it to output CodeBreaker or GameShark codes. I've used it many times and have had it work, but I'm using a hardware AR v3. However, it should work for the GameShark built into Visual Boy. If this doesn't work, I don't know what to suggest except buy an AR and the game.

Years
mewtwo-EX said:
Ok, what you need to do is follow the link provided by Kairi at the beginning of this post. Download the R/S Calculator from that site, and set it to output CodeBreaker or GameShark codes. I've used it many times and have had it work, but I'm using a hardware AR v3. However, it should work for the GameShark built into Visual Boy. If this doesn't work, I don't know what to suggest except buy an AR and the game.

Errrrr.... Isn't that calculator for R/S? And weren't we talking about Pinball R/S?
And somehow, the codes work just fine right now... weird.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back