• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pyromancers: Fire-type Pokémon Club

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Well Fire/Dragon is a very great combination and is usually exhibited by many Pokemon even though they don't show the type.......... Many Pokemon like Charizard can use the moves Dragon pulse, Dragon rage, etc. but they aren't Dragon types.......

Fire/Ghost types are cool too............. Anyone else being reminded of Ghost Rider by that?

I wasn't thinking of ghost rider what so ever until you mentioned that. Haha.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Wow. They should make a Ghost/Fire Pokémon that's like a fiery skeleton or something like that. That could turn out pretty cool.

gotta agree..that would like amazing...maybe with a dinosaur skeleton? :P

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
lol but a dinosaur like ghost/fire pokemon will be awesome xD

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Running from fiery fossils, eh? That would make for an interesting plot twist. But a dinosaur skeleton is definitely an interesting proposal for sure.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
Well I don't know........... It could be any type........... I'd like it to transform like it did in Ghost Rider or in Digimion, from Agumon to Skull Greymon..............

How about we go into a multitype with Fire/Electric ad Fire/Fairy........... Do any pokemon under both of these categories exist? O.o

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
how about T-rex or some other huge dinosaur?
I want it to be huge and badass scary :p

How about we go into a multitype with Fire/Electric ad Fire/Fairy........... Do any pokemon under both of these categories exist? O.o

There is only one fire/electric... heat rotom and there is fairy/fire type pokemon yet

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Name: Aslan

Pick two Fire-type Partner Pokémon: Arcanine and Houndoom

Reason(s) for liking Fire types:

Fire types are arguably one of the best types out there. With flashy moves, high attack, not much defense and good designs. Plus consider this. Which one would you rather use? Fire-breathing dragon or a rock with fists? I've always enjoyed playing with fire, even outside of Pokemon. (*cough* Annie and Tibbers *cough*) But that's off topic so yeah, let's move on shall we? D;

What type would you like to see paired with Fire-type?

I'd love to see fire/water. If complete opposites such as water/electric can be created why not fire/water? I mean the only thing I can imagine right now is a steaming kettle that shoots fireballs but it'd be fascinating at the very least. I'm also surprised fire/dragon hasn't been created yet. In mythology, most dragons breathe fire. And 6 generations later, we've had hydras, cute postman dragons, slimy ones, all sorts. But no fire breathing ones. C'mon Gamefreak, give us something great. Other than the fire/dragon duo, I'd say fire/poison as well. It'd be an interesting combo combining two deadly things, don't you think?

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
Was thinking about an Fire/Grass thar could be basedf on the Fire Flower from the Mario series.
I agree that's a great combination but would it actually exist? They are two contrasting types and the existence would be quite rare................

Fire types are arguably one of the best types out there. With flashy moves, high attack, not much defense and good designs. Plus consider this. Which one would you rather use? Fire-breathing dragon or a rock with fists? I've always enjoyed playing with fire, even outside of Pokemon. (*cough* Annie and Tibbers *cough*) But that's off topic so yeah, let's move on shall we? D;

I'd love to see fire/water. If complete opposites such as water/electric can be created why not fire/water? I mean the only thing I can imagine right now is a steaming kettle that shoots fireballs but it'd be fascinating at the very least. I'm also surprised fire/dragon hasn't been created yet. In mythology, most dragons breathe fire. And 6 generations later, we've had hydras, cute postman dragons, slimy ones, all sorts. But no fire breathing ones. C'mon Gamefreak, give us something great. Other than the fire/dragon duo, I'd say fire/poison as well. It'd be an interesting combo combining two deadly things, don't you think?

Love you man! Just love you! The Fire/Dragon combination is most anticipated one in the history of Game freak! I'd love to own a 20 foot tall fire breather! Even if it was a villain! Welcome to the club and great thinking bro!

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
Years
Hmm there seems to be a lot of feed back from Fire/Ghost, but seriously there really is only one. C'mon Gamefreak! Step it up!

I find it hard though to think of one, I mean, Fire/Ghost sounds positively amazing, and I would love to see more of that, but I guess it is kinda hard for them to just think something up like that -^-

How about you guys, if you were going to make a Fire/Ghost, what would it look like?

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
I put the one below in a spoiler because it's a picture of Volcanion, one of the unannounced Pokémon of generation 6 and is supposed to be fire/water. See it of you want, but if you don't want to be spoiled, then don't see it.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Nice pics Venitardus. Volcanion looks like it will be an interesting Pokémon.

Welcome! I laughed so hard at the idea of a steaming kettle shooting fireballs and I hope they do it just for the comedy of it. I agree with the Fire/Poison idea, it would be really cool I think.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I put the one below in a spoiler because it's a picture of Volcanion, one of the unannounced Pokémon of generation 6 and is supposed to be fire/water. See it of you want, but if you don't want to be spoiled, then don't see it.

I'm not really a big fan of its design, to be honest. To me, it just looks too... robotic. xD" Would've made a lot more if it was fire/steel instead of fire/water, in my opinion. I know that we already have a fire- and steel-type in Heatran, but it definitely wouldn't hurt to have another.

Back