• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokémon above you! - V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
8/10

I don't know which one i like more between Primavera and Decidueye but the latter is pretty fantastic imo. Love the concept.

Koffing

Arma

The Hyena
Years
9.5/10 A pretty kitty, I wish it was stronger tho. =( That's why I'm making fan games!

What about Phantump?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
8/10, simple and sleek design. made me lose time trying to figure out why my fire stone didn't work on it though.

Spinda

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
9/10

I love Relicanth! Really cool concept, though I never got to use one before.

Floatzel

Last edited:

BlueRose04

Running towards Happiness!!!
Years
Maybe a 6/10?
But I've never trained one before, so I don't have the right to rate it actually

Ludicolo

Arma

The Hyena
Years
8/10 ... I've cooled on Ludicolo in the last few years, but oh my it still is a fun Pokemon!

What about Duosion?

pkmin3033

3/10. Pretty uninspiring mid-stage design...not cute like Solosis, not interesting-ish like Reuniclus. Just kinda there.

Gligar?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Hmm, can't say I feel one way or the other about Gligar, but the whole scorpion-bat design is pretty neat. 6/10!

Kingdra

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
A pokemon that I always wanted to try using on a team but I haven't been able to do so yet. 8/10

Dragonite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back