• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Mega Evolution Fakes by Versekr Dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Can I use Mega Parasect, Mega Noivern and Mega Flygon on my hack called Pokemon Ruby Renev. It will be good if also you have icons for them. I give you in credits.

Claro que puedes, disculpa yo soy versekr dark el problema es que me tiraron la cuenta de pokeco :)

Of course you can, excuse me I'm versekr dark the problem is that I threw the pokeco account :)

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen today
I made a Mega Sceptile backsprite. Credits to Sticky XY Sprite Project to the original BW style Mega Sceptile back.
n8lzJ0i.png

Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Sep 3, 2020
Hey Versekr Dark nice sprites! May I use some if your mega evolution sprites? I am working on a project named Pokemon Ultra Eclipse

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Sorry but this thread has been dead for about a year now. I'm closing it but if the OP wants to post just let me know and I'll open it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back