• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
  • Age 24
  • U.S.
  • Seen Sep 15, 2023
Hi there! My name is IAmShaymin. I stumbled across this site when trying to find interesting Pokemon communities. I'm a musician who is a big fan of Pokemon. I'm more of a recent fan, but the more I've been invested with this series, the more I've grown to love it. I've enjoyed the games a lot, and right now I'm playing through one of the games in the spinoff series, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (I'm playing through Explorers of Sky). Outside of Pokemon, I make/play music and watch anime.

I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of new people here. It's a pleasure to meet all of you! :)

Years
  • Age 24
  • U.S.
  • Seen Sep 15, 2023
Good to see another Shaymin fan on the site! That's so cool you're into music! What instruments do you play?

I play the violin, which I've played for nine years and counting. I also play the piano, which I've only started recently, about a year ago. I still hope to learn even more instruments in the future.

If it counts, I sing as well.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
I play the violin, which I've played for nine years and counting. I also play the piano, which I've only started recently, about a year ago. I still hope to learn even more instruments in the future.

If it counts, I sing as well.

That's such a cool wide array of instruments. I'm partial to the piano myself since I used to know how to play it a long time ago. You have any songs in particular you like to play?

Years
  • Age 24
  • U.S.
  • Seen Sep 15, 2023
That's such a cool wide array of instruments. I'm partial to the piano myself since I used to know how to play it a long time ago. You have any songs in particular you like to play?

A lot of my favorite pieces to play on the violin are more classical pieces, though one of my favorite pieces to play is an Irish Jig Medley I found in 2010, and I've been regularly playing it as a warmup since I found it. I'm still trying to find pieces I like to play on the piano, though I did learn some pieces from the Minecraft OST that are tricky, but nice to play.

Last edited:
Years
Explorers of Sky is known to be one of the best games in the franchise! Would definitely love to play it sometime myself. :> Nice to meet you IAmShaymin, I approve of your taste in Pokémon lol. Have fun here ~

Back