• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Dreaming Starters

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Meatlump LOL! xD

And nope, they didn't had any weird nicknames haha :P

Hope you take care of the Pokemon I gave you^^

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Hey there I was wondering if I could adopt a male Charmander, Bulbasaur and Squirtle? I don't want to be rushing you! :)

My time zone is GMT 0, but I'm usually up all night anyway (bit of a night person). Anyway many thanks my friend!

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2017
Hey! My wifi at my house isn;t compatable with the 3DS (checked the error code with Nintendo, it wont work, and we aint getting a new router anytime soon) but if you have one, could you reserve a female starter? Any one, any kind, just female. Thanks in advance! If my wifi is ever working again I will PM you immediately!

Years
Wow this trade shop is unreal.... so many starters! If I could have a bulbasaur and/or torchic that would be great! the Gen IV ones. FC is in my sig, and I can trade whenever!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Hey there I was wondering if I could adopt a male Charmander, Bulbasaur and Squirtle? I don't want to be rushing you! :)

My time zone is GMT 0, but I'm usually up all night anyway (bit of a night person). Anyway many thanks my friend!

Hmm,looks like you're 4 hours ahead of me. Tomorrow I think we can trade during your night time.

Hey! My wifi at my house isn;t compatable with the 3DS (checked the error code with Nintendo, it wont work, and we aint getting a new router anytime soon) but if you have one, could you reserve a female starter? Any one, any kind, just female. Thanks in advance! If my wifi is ever working again I will PM you immediately!

Sure thing, I'll always have a female starter in reserve, and I'm always breeding some more if I'm running out of starters :)

Wow this trade shop is unreal.... so many starters! If I could have a bulbasaur and/or torchic that would be great! the Gen IV ones. FC is in my sig, and I can trade whenever!

I'm available now, wanna trade now?

Last edited:
Years
Hey LilJz. I'm happy to see your trade store again online :D.

Your store and the one of PinkMommy was the first thing that animated me to join in this great forum.

Maybe later I make a request if you have time XD.

Gen IV yeeaaah

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Hey LilJz. I'm happy to see your trade store again online :D.

Your store and the one of PinkMommy was the first thing that animated me to join in this great forum.

Maybe later I make a request if you have time XD.

Gen IV yeeaaah

Really? Wow haha, I'm flattered :)
Me & Pink Mommy really likes to offer Pokemon to people who don't really have anything to give in exchange :)

I'm always available now, hard week of work is done, school is done and I got the whole summer to enjoy myself :)

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
So many starters! I'm looking for all the starters except Snivy, Oshawott and Tepig. I know they're free, but I actually have these Pokemon from your wanted list in my PC, so I'd be happy to trade them to you :)

1. Fearow
2. Sandshrew
3. Clefairy
4. Psyduck
5. Grimer
6. Seel
7. Onix
8. Tangela
9. Zubat
10. Horsea
11. Shellder
12. Krabby

Oh and this would be for Gen V, my FC is 0133-2243-4063 in Black 2.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2013
Hi! I would like to request several starters. I have Pokemon Heart Gold.

1. Bulbasaure - 5th. Hasty, Male
2. Charmander - 7th. Sassy, Male (Pokerus Infected)
3. Squirtle - 15th. Calm, Male
4. Mudkip - 15th. Modest, Male (Pokerus Infected)
5. Chikorita - 9th. Calm, Male (Pokerus Infected)
6. Treecko - 5th. Modest, Male
7. Chimchar - 5th. Lax, Male (Pokerus Infected)

My HG FC is 0262 1253 3957
Let me know whenever you can make any of these trade. no rush. Thanks a bunch!!

Years
Really? Wow haha, I'm flattered
Me & Pink Mommy really likes to offer Pokemon to people who don't really have anything to give in exchange

I'm always available now, hard week of work is done, school is done and I got the whole summer to enjoy myself

That's true, the first time i see your store, i read four or five times what do you seek XD.

By the way, can i make a big request for gen IV please?

Bulbasaur No. 2 Adamant female.

Squirtle No. 10 Modest male.

Charmander No. 6 Docile Female. (pokerus)

Chikorita No. 1 Naive Female

Totodile No. 2 Naughty Female

cyndaquill No. 6 Hasty Male

My FC is 0691 4591 4653

Thanks in advance, your're awsome.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
May I request a Gen V Cyndaquil? It is my second favourite starter, and I don't have a second DS to transfer over any of my baby Cyndaquils from my HG. Here is the full request:

Cyndaquil - Naughty - Male

White FC: 4685 - 9457 - 1211

Thank you again. :)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Sure thing, for both of you I can do the trades easily, just VM me or message me back here whenever you see me online :)

.:batto:.

Pokébreeder
Years
@LilJz1234

Can i Have a Chikorita?
9th. Calm, Male (Pokerus Infected)

i really want to get my party full of pokerus. i would greatly appreciate this. thanks.
I'm actually going to bed now, so can you take this little guy off the market for me?
thanks a bundle. ill reply in a couple of hours.

ProjectMisfit

The fear of an inconceivable ending.
Years
Hello! I just recently got pokemon black, and I was wondering what you would want for a Squirtle? I'd really like my first pokemon partner to be with me in the new adventure too. xD

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2013
Hi! I would like to request several starters. I have Pokemon Heart Gold.

1. Bulbasaure - 5th. Hasty, Male
2. Charmander - 7th. Sassy, Male (Pokerus Infected)
3. Squirtle - 15th. Calm, Male
4. Mudkip - 15th. Modest, Male (Pokerus Infected)
5. Chikorita - 9th. Calm, Male (Pokerus Infected)
6. Treecko - 5th. Modest, Male
7. Chimchar - 5th. Lax, Male (Pokerus Infected)

My HG FC is 0262 1253 3957
Let me know whenever you can make any of these trade. no rush. Thanks a bunch!!

Hey, sorry, I wasn't on for a while
If these are still available I'd love to get them!
thanks

Back