• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

*~Shiny & Tough~ (Steel-Type Fan Club)*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
arweM.png

~Shiny & Tough~ (Steel-Type Fan Club)

Featuring~

379.png

#379: Registeel

Introduction~
Hello, welcome to the *Shiny & Tough~ (Steel-Type Fan Club)*. I'm MidnightShine, owner of this club & you're invited to join this club ^^! So, what are you waiting for? Join now ^^!!!

Rules~
1) All global PC rules & Pokemon Club rules apply.
2) No spamming nor trolling, uncool.
3) Please choose two Pokemon when joining.
4) Please answer the current topic below this post when joining.
5) Please do not edit the sign-up form.
6) Please try your best to stay active once you've joined.
7) Do not change topics unless it has been used for 2 days.
8) Gonna be absent? Please state your absence here so that your spot may be reserved.
9) Have fun!

Sign-up~
'*' signs mean that field is required.

Username:*
Partner Pokemon:*
Answer to current topic:*
Contribution(s):

Members~
1) ~MidnightShine (Owner)
589.png
625.png

2) ~AlexOzzyCake
436.png
437.png

3) ~Rainbow Arcanine
212.png
227.png

4) ~xxReshiramxx
227.png
448.png

5) ~ShinyUmbreon189
212.png
376.png

6) ~Avishka
448.png
376.png

7) ~Hikari10
448.png
530.png

8) ~Aryan143
212.png
530.png

9) *~u Shivam*
306.png
376.png

10) ~Mochaccino
395.png
306.png

11) ~Sector Revenge
212.png
227.png

12) ~Rambagos
411.png
598.png

13) ~DoraDAZ3R3D
448.png
212.png

14) ~Totodilesteel99
395.png
376.png

Pokemon Available~
33 Pokemon, learn how to get shinies & legendaries at the 'Redemption Center'.

081.gif
082.gif
205.gif
208.gif
212.gif

227.gif
303.gif
304.gif
305.gif
306.gif

374.gif
375.gif
376.gif
395.gif
410.gif

411.gif
413-trash.gif
436.gif
437.gif
448.gif

462.gif
476.gif
530.gif
589.gif
597.gif

598.gif
599.gif
600.gif
601.gif
624.gif

625.gif
632.gif

Points System~
*Please regularly calculate your own points so I can keep track.*

Joining= 2P
Active Posting = 2P
Contributing= Varies, Max 10P
Advertising this club= Varies, 3-5P
Winning events & competitions= 10-20P

Redemption Center~

25P= 'Shinymize' one Pokemon.
30P= 'Shinymize' your other Pokemon.
50P= Free Registeel
80P= Free Jirachi
110P= Free Dialga
140P= Free Heatran
170P= Free Arceus
200= Free Cobalion
230= Free Genesect
250P= Ability to co-host/create events in this club.

Userbars/Banners~
By Aryan143 (Thanks ^^)

Spoiler:

By AlexOzzyCake (Much appreciated ^^)

Spoiler:

By u Shivam (Awesome creations ^^)

Spoiler:

By Hikari10 (Nice work ^^)

Spoiler:

Current topic~
Which do you prioritize with your Steel type(s), Attack or Defense?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Please add a sign-up form at the nearest possible opportunity :) For now I'll just guess it then edit it later when the official form is up :D

Name: AlexOzzyCake
Partners: Bronzor & Bronzong <3 I want that Registeel!

Why do you like/love Steel types?
I love Steel types, they're so sleek and cool! I think it's an incredibly interesting Pokémon type to work with since Steel types in general boast huge defences complemented by very unique move pools. Steel types have a lot of technical moves like Gyro Ball to use as well as many classic moves that they can give a fortified twist to, so it's never a dull battle when you have a Steel type team. As for the reason I first began loving Steel types, that all lays with Bronzor and Bronzong. As soon as I saw them in Gen IV I fell in love; they look utterly amazing (Bronzong so derpy <3) and their concept is incredibly unique which is refreshing to see. They have very interesting move pools with attacks like Toxic and Gyro Ball, plus with very useful abilities to remove the common Steel type weaknesses, so they started off my love for the whole family. Plus I love how Steel types resist Poison, it's very useful in competitive battling x]

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Yay,Mid for making an epic club ^^!
Name:Rainbow Arcanine
Partners:Scizor and Skarmory

Why do you love steel types?
Steel types have the coolest designs all around, no doubt about it. They have deadly moves like Flash Cannon and Gyro Ball and can really pack a punch.Best of all they're unique - it's not just powering away with steel moves. Most of them have a second type,increasing the variety of their movepool. They're sturdy and powerful with few weaknesses. After seeing the almighty Skarmory in Emerald steel types had a spot in my heart as well :3. There moves when used look flashy and amazing.They have well all around stats as well if I might add xD.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Thank you, Olli & Rainbow for joining my Steel-type fan club. I must say I was pretty surprised with Ozzy's selection of Pokemon.

Note: Thanks to Ozzy, I have edited the original post & added a new sign-up form. I will be thinking of more ideas & adding them in the future.

As for my answer to the current topic:
Steel types caught my fancy when I first laid my eyes on Scizor. The design of Scizor was so sleek & unique so I gave more Steel types a try & they were very handy for me.

Their Defense stat is a plus for me as I'm more of a physical attacker & Steel types tend to have recoil-damaging attacks. As well for their attacks, awesome.

That's all for now ^^.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
After seeing the almighty Skarmory in Emerald steel types had a spot in my heart as well :3
WHY! Honestly Skarmory is a Pokémon I've never been able to see the slightest amount of appeal in. It's so ugly and brutish and it looks like it'd kill you at first glance and it's awkward to use and annoying to fight and it's certainly not huggable in the slightest! :( So I'd love for you to explain why you like it and maybe I'll see it's good side :D

Thank you, Olli

*cries*

I must say I was pretty surprised with Ozzy's selection of Pokemon.

U DISSIN MA BRONZONG!? Nah though, I'm kinda curious, why're are they surprising Pokémon? x] I thought they were pretty staple Steel types tbh xD

Note: Thanks to Ozzy, I have edited the original post & added a new sign-up form. I will be thinking of more ideas & adding them in the future.

thx bby <3

Their Defense stat is a plus for me as I'm more of a physical attacker & Steel types tend to have recoil-damaging attacks. As well for their attacks, awesome.

Ooo interesting, I never really gave much thought into the recoil attacking Steels o3o Tbh I can't think of any, but I suppose it'd be Pokémon like Steelix right? What are these Pokémon like to use? :3

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
I have a weird taste in designs honestly :P. Yeah, I have to admit Ozzy, Skarmory was a pain to use in the beginning but by the league it was one powerful bird xD. And a steel bird does sound pretty cool tbh :3. It's one of the most defensive birds and it's attack shouldn't be that underestimated.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 26, 2021
Username:* xxReshiramxx
Partner Pokemon:* Skarmory and Lucario
Why do you like/love Steel types?:* I like Steel types because they have some really cool designs. They also have large balance move pools so it makes it a lot easier to choses a set of four moves.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Username: ShinyUmbreon189
Partner Pokemon:
212.gif
376.gif

Why do you like/love Steel types?: They got really high defense but they lack speed. They got really cool designs and can learn lot's of moves.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Username: Avishka
Partner Pokemon:
448.gif
376.gif

I like steel-types in general. they are the most useful type. Steel pokemon look cool and are powerful themselves. They have tons of resistances, they're the only resistance to dragon-types....

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
I have a weird taste in designs honestly :P. Yeah, I have to admit Ozzy, Skarmory was a pain to use in the beginning but by the league it was one powerful bird xD. And a steel bird does sound pretty cool tbh :3. It's one of the most defensive birds and it's attack shouldn't be that underestimated.
Thanks for the comment & thought, Rainbow. Steel types do have weird designs.

Username:* xxReshiramxx
Partner Pokemon:* Skarmory and Lucario
Why do you like/love Steel types?:* I like Steel types because they have some really cool designs. They also have large balance move pools so it makes it a lot easier to choses a set of four moves.
Hi Reshiram, welcome to the club. We've just started so there's still much for you to discuss about, hope u have fun ^^.

Username: ShinyUmbreon189
Partner Pokemon:
212.gif
376.gif

Why do you like/love Steel types?: They got really high defense but they lack speed. They got really cool designs and can learn lot's of moves.
Hey buddy, thanks for joining my club. I agree with your explanation of Steel types. Have fun~

Username: Avishka
Partner Pokemon:
448.gif
376.gif

I like steel-types in general. they are the most useful type. Steel pokemon look cool and are powerful themselves. They have tons of resistances, they're the only resistance to dragon-types....
Haylo Avish, welcome to the club. Your choices of Pokemon has made my OP editing much easier xD Hope to see your activity here ^^.

Note: I have edited the original post along with a new topic, guys. Enjoy~!

Last edited:
Years
Mid, since I'm a friend I'll join this club.

Username: Hikari10
Partner Pokemon: Lucario and Excadrill
Answer to current topic: My fave Steel-type would have to be Lucario, cos I love its design, is one of my fave Fighting-types (as well as Steel) and it has one heck of a diverse movepool, which means it has lots of good moves to play with not to mention it has balanced Attack and Special Attack which makes it good at running physical, special and mixed.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Mid, since I'm a friend I'll join this club.

Username: Hikari10
Partner Pokemon: Lucario and Excadrill
Answer to current topic: My fave Steel-type would have to be Lucario, cos I love its design, is one of my fave Fighting-types (as well as Steel) and it has one heck of a diverse movepool, which means it has lots of good moves to play with not to mention it has balanced Attack and Special Attack which makes it good at running physical, special and mixed.
Yay, Hikari joined. I do hope your upcoming birthday will be a big hit.

To the answer for my own topic: Well, that's a tough decision coz I like all Steel types actually but if I really have to pick on, it'll be Escavalier. Like most people say, it has a unique & cool design & it specializes in Attack & I'm a physical attacker so that sums it up.

Note: I would appreciate it if anyone donated a support bar/banner. I haven't made a section for those yet coz no one has donated any yet. If any of you guys donate, P's will be given to you. So, start donating some but please, do not charge at me with tons of them ^^'.

Last edited:

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Username: Aryan143
Partner Pokemon: Scizor and Exadrill
Answer to current topic: My favourite steel type is Exadrill because it is very strong and I have one with adamant nature.
Contribution(s): A banner I made:

Sorry for the unclearity.

Years
Username : υ Shivam

Partner Pokemon : aggron and metagross

Answer to current topic :
don't really know my favorite steel type.
I like so many of them.
Well i guess i like metagross the most :/

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hmm, I guess you have a point, but it still seems kinda... idk, like it wants to rip your throat out at first sight but it can't because it's too clunky to move anywhere xD I think it just terrifies me tbh, that's probably why I'm not a fan of it! Also it's defensive nature is a huge pain to fight against in battles >.>

To the answer for my own topic: Well, that's a tough decision coz I like all Steel types actually but if I really have to pick on, it'll be Escavalier. Like most people say, it has a unique & cool design & it specializes in Attack & I'm a physical attacker so that sums it up.

Oo interesting, I've never seen Escavalier come up as a favourite Pokémon before :o I find it funny how their description says "They fly around at high speed, striking with their pointed spears." and yet it's base Speed is only 20 lmao. But yeah, it is a pretty cool looking Pokémon and it's certainly unique, but do you know how it fares in battle? It's not a Pokémon I've ever had a chance to use so it'd be interesting to find out what it's like if you've tried it :D

Spoiler:

Sorry for the unclearity.
This banner is very cool, but it's too big to fit in a signature D: Would it be possible to reduce the size a bit so it's under 600 by 350px? :D

Why do you like Metagross so much? :D If you explain your answers then we can all discuss them! n.n Personally I don't like Metagross at all, it looks so angry and scary... I think it's just unlucky with the way they designed its cross to be attached to its eyes, it's impossible for it to look cute with that paha.

My favourite Steel type? It's a cross between Registeel and Bronzong. I absolutely love them both, but it's really hard to choose between them! I explained my love for Bronzong earlier, but my love for Registeel comes mainly from the Lucario and the Mystery of Mew Pokémon movie, the legendary golems were so cool in that and I loved them so much x] Then seeing Registeel fight against Ash's Torkoal in the Battle Frontier and looking around at Registeel's art, I think it's an incredibly unique and well designed Pokémon. It's not incredibly useful in battle which is where it lets itself down, but it more than makes up for that in interesting strategies. It doesn't have a hugely diverse move pool and it's stats really don't give it much of an option when it comes to changing things up in a battle, but the few strategies that it does possess can be incredibly effective and pretty fulfilling to use :3 It's certainly a Pokémon that you need patience for but when you've worked out how to use it effectively it's a huge beast of a Pokémon with those 150 base defences. I think for favourite I'll have to go with Bronzong though just because it's that little bit cooler :)

Edit: I designed a userbar, hope it's okay! :3 Just ask if anyone wants it re-sized c:

Code
Spoiler:

Edit 2: Also made a 500px wide one to fit my sig so I'll post the code here too incase anyone else wants it x]

Code
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
It's not like i like metagross soo much.
I said metagross cuz i was confused which pokemon i should choose.
I like a lot of steel types.
Lucario, Aggron, Bronzong, Escavalier, Registeel, Empoleon and a lot more.
Only steel i don't like are Forretrees, mawile, Skarmory and Wormadam.
Reason i don't like these are
Forretrees : design is weird.
Mawile : design is weird.
Skarmory : design is scray =P
Wormadam : design is weird.
:P

Last edited:

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
My favorite steel type is Scizor. I like other ones as well like Aggron, Meagross, and Skarmory those are my top 3 after. I like Scizor because it's been one of my favorite Pokemon for a long time and its attack is brutal.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Oo interesting, I've never seen Escavalier come up as a favourite Pokémon before :o I find it funny how their description says "They fly around at high speed, striking with their pointed spears." and yet it's base Speed is only 20 lmao. But yeah, it is a pretty cool looking Pokémon and it's certainly unique, but do you know how it fares in battle? It's not a Pokémon I've ever had a chance to use so it'd be interesting to find out what it's like if you've tried it :D
Well, I'm not a competitive battler so this is what I experienced with it. It's very aggressive (for me) & it did me good when I battled a few later Gym Leaders. I do agree with your sense about the Pokedex's entry on Escavalier xD.

Edit: I designed a userbar, hope it's okay! :3 Just ask if anyone wants it re-sized c:

Code
Spoiler:

Edit 2: Also made a 500px wide one to fit my sig so I'll post the code here too incase anyone else wants it x]

Code
Spoiler:
Thanks so much, Ozzy. You're now the point leader in this club. Keep on going ^^.

Username : υ Shivam

Partner Pokemon : aggron and metagross

Answer to current topic :
don't really know my favorite steel type.
I like so many of them.
Welcome to the club, Shivam. Hope u huv a fun & enjoyable time here. See ya~

It's not like i like metagross soo much.
I said metagross cuz i was confused which pokemon i should choose.
I like a lot of steel types.
Lucario, Aggron, Bronzong, Escavalier, Registeel, Empoleon and a lot more.
Only steel i don't like are Forretrees, mawile, Skarmory and Wormadam.
Reason i don't like these are
Forretrees : disagn is weird.
Mawile : disagn is weird.
Skarmory : disagn is scray =P
Wormadam : disagn is weird.
:P
You're back xD & I do believe the word 'dasagn' is supposed to be 'design'. I do agree with that part about Mawile of yours. That Pokemon just creeps me out even though I like Steel types.

My favorite steel type is Scizor. I like other ones as well like Aggron, Meagross, and Skarmory those are my top 3 after. I like Scizor because it's been one of my favorite Pokemon for a long time and its attack is brutal.
Yay for Scizor, thanks for the comment, bud. I do have a Scizor with me in HGSS & it served me well.

Years
Sorry about that little mistake in my last post :P
and i tried to make a banner
Spoiler:

sorry if it's bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back