• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my showcase *nodda~*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
forpc.jpg

<.<
moreforPc.jpg

>.>
ipodz.jpg

O.o... ^this ones sorta 'coz im an idiot.

c&c please!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
Some more:
Quilavas a re-camp.. i wanted to make the flames look more flikery.... i dont know if it worked...
the Carmader was made from the rocket charmader from the tcg, and meowth was a mixture of mewoth from the tcg, adn the dragonites frm scratech, except the pallete, wich i got from the offial spite.
pokemonsprites.jpg

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
These are pretty good. The scratch Meowth's leg looks out of place. But the coloring and shading is really good. I like how you atleast put the colring for each of the Pokemon sprites that you made.

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
99.png
Dragonair i made from scratch.(no palette, i sorta did it on an oekaki X___x, but it was a custom palette)
typph.jpg
Typhlosion and dratni i made from scratch, i got the palette from the typhlosion from the offical sprite, but i made the dratini one myself becasue the offcial one seemed a little werid to me :s
feralgatrre-colours.jpg
re-colours: Top=mudkip
Middle= Breloom
Bottom= tyranitar/larvitar
n____________n, maybe moe to come....
thankyou for all your useful comments so far people! <3

Kitkatcatherine

Randomness is good...
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 17, 2006
Those are amazing, I can't re-colour at all that well, and the shading on the custom's are amazing!

♥Naomi♥

My gameboy tastes like pickles
Years
i love your typhlosin and dragonair sprites!the anotamy of the dratini and meowth could improve some,the legs on the meowth look deformed,and the body of the dratini looks to fat.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
linoone.png

pixel over of a linoone from tcg.
enjoy~
rougespritecolours.png

and a sprite i made for Rouge.
cubone.jpg

a cubone pixel over of a piccy i found in the net.
rougespritecolours1.png

varations of Rouges sprite.
snorepokeslowlax.png

snorelax/slopoke fusions.
Jetsendscystdoh.gif

and its an animation.... Jet Black sending out his pidgot cystdoh...
Jets a re-colour of the back trainer sprite for fire-red... and the pidgeots a back sprite, although i got a few of the poke-balls from google, i did the flashy-red bits myself...
i hope someone sees this....

Last edited:

Blizzara

Yakujo Tatsujin
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2006
Ooo! I love the animation, though when the pokeball opens, it doesn't seem right ... The flashy red bits are so pretty. *mesmerized*

On the Snorlax base with Slowpoke pieces, the tail doesn't seem to reallt be much of a part of Snorlax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back