• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The [NEW] Artists' Resources Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
RESOURCES
------------------------------------------------------------------
Once again, the old thread was really old and seemed pretty unorganized, so it's new thread time. :D
This thread will have a list of resources for programs like PSP and Photoshop. I'm sure if you take the time to skim through the list, you'll find some stuff that may be of use to you. :)

Rules
→ Of course, all PokéCommunity Rules are to be read and followed.
→ If you take anything for the sites listed, don't forget to credit the creator.

Contributing to the List
If you know of any good resources that aren't on the list, post them here. :D It would be very helpful, and I'll add them to the list if it seems good enough.

List speshul thx to old member Claire for starting out this list.
Spoiler:

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
Years
yeah it got remade. XD

anyway i dont know if this will help but for renders planetrenders is a good place.

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
Years
I found Brusheezy to be extremely helpful. There must be over 500 brushes there. Unfortunately, the site is down, so I'll post a link when it's back up and running. Site's back up. Here's the link.

Last edited:

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
Years
A new render site I've recently discovered. Very nice renders, the only problem is you need to have atleast 25 posts before you can see the Premium Renders gallery. To see the Gold Gallery, you need 150 posts. It's not very hard to get 25, though. Just chill in the "Depth Discussions" thread for a while XD;

Here's the link > Anime Render

Tentacruel13

PM me f you want to contact me
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2015
Free graphics program,Paint.net(like Photoshop):
http://getpaint.net
Plug-ins for Paint.net:
(contains link to other forum)
link deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaiyori

Godzrilla hungry?
Years
Yes GIMP talk is a forum,

But the tutorials there i found really helpful, when i used GIMP. But as it's still a forum it's not allowed to be linked, but you shall find it on Google =D

Pinocchio

~\\Guiding Light//~
Years
http://www.rnel.net/
A great place with hundreds of Photoshop Tutorials.
Some of them are kinda random and aren't relevant to much but others are great.
Also I have problems opening some of them but it might just be my computer.
But all-in-all it is a great site for tutorials.

moments.

quixotic
Years
Woah! Lovely light textures. I downloaded and I am lovin' them although I am yet to put them to use.

helix

tea-binger.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 21, 2016
The Rebel Heart Brushes link appears not to be working, at least for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back