• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

cute Pokémon you've actually used in battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Surskit. It's pretty weak, but I just keep using it because it's sooo cute...
Yesterday it was in my party in Ruby, after I beat the Elite Four. I had it with Rain Dance (so its speed doubles), bubble beam, blizzard, and Giga Drain. I'm pretty sure I took down Drake's Flygon and Altaria with it.

Years
On my first Sapphire playthrough I had a level 96 Skitty which I loved. Not only was it quite strong (guess it was rather high...) But it had all the ribbons for every level of the cute contests too. Damn why did I start again... I've never completed the contests since!

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Well, I've used Piplup, Vulpix, Fennekin, Starly, Aipom, Eevee and Eeveeloutions, Horsea, Kirila, Togepi... just listing a few.

Fomalhaut

Formal Hunt
Years
Well, "cute" is subjective... Having said that, I've always loved Mawile (ever since Sapphire, long before it's mega forme), Gardevoir (same), Froslass, Delcatty, Gallade and more, and I like incorporating Pokemon that I genuinely like into my team. Needless to say, I'm a very happy trainer this generation, as my little cuties, which were before used primarily as support, can kick some major grass ^^

KittenKoder

I Am No One Else
Years
Galvantula .... yes, it's cute, look at the adorable face if you don't believe me. Everyone who see Tallit agrees too, well, almost everyone.

mrakaflame

Wise Pokemon Legend
Years
I used a clefable and wigglytuff once upon a time to beat the kanto elite four..
And recently used eevee as double battle support until it become sulveon, which i seriously use for my competitive team

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I used a Togekiss in Soul Silver to wreak havoc on my enemies to levels even I failed to forsee. And here I thought there couldn't be a more terrifying yet just as cute version of Blissey now lol.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I'm not one to use Pokemon based on cuteness alone, but among those I've used would be Cyndaquil, Ampharos, Pikachu, Togepi, Gardevoir and others which I can't remember.

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
In my current X/Y team I've got Sylveon and Vaporeon. I think they're adorable. <3
I also have used Pikachu on my FireRed playthroughs heaps of times. For some reason, Pikachu always turns out to be my highest-levelled Pokemon whenever I do playthroughs of FR/LG. I'm planning to use Dedenne just for kicks, as well. Other than that, I don't really use "cute" Pokemon, much.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Cute, huh? I thiiiiiiink Chansey counts as cute, doesn't it? I've used it in-game and competitively. I've also used Delcatty, but it was for a very brief point in my first Pokemon Emerald run-through. Oh! And there was Togetic, before it evolved into the less-cute Togekiss. :P

Years
..too many. I could probably write an essay on this.

Cinccino, all the eevees, Vivillon, Raichu, Emolga, Whimsicott, etc etc. Most of my teams are made up of cute Pokemon but these (among others) are some that stand out. <3

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I actually heavily trained a Lilligant and Whimsicott in White, which are usually Pokemon I would train, simply because they're so cute.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Clefable, Raichu, Seadra, Flareon, Togetic, Azumarill, Delcatty, Absol, Mawile, Whimsicott, and Lilligant immediately come to my mind as being cute warriors. :3

Years
While playing Pokemon Y I kept both my Litleo and Chespin from evolving for a while because I loved their cute designs, and I don't think I let either of them reach their final evolution until there were levelled well into the mid-40s.

I would consider Azumarill, Togekiss and Blissey cute too, and I've used each of those for a good chunk of time across the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back