• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Earlier, it kept telling me that the server is busy. T:

I have nothing to spam about. Soon I won't be spamming DCC with my posts nearly as much, though. I:

Looks like Xulek is the only other one around, then?
What's up? T:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Oh my
you guys and your interesting child years.

I'm too nice for my own good, apparently.
And a loner.
And a recluse.
And OH MY GOD, MY LIFE IS BORING.

And PC got slow for me as well.
Because it decided to troll me.
Because I was making a $20 donation and needed to claim credit for it.
But PC decided to be all like "NOPE!" -.-;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Just got back from some matches on Mass Effect 3 and getting closer to the achievements I've been wanting in Dante's Inferno lately. Besides from hating my job more and more with each passing day and the Xbox Live sessions nothing much man, u?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Naku
It's okay, my life is boring, too haha.
Sucks that you couldn't claim it. Will you ever be able to? (I obviously have never donated, so I don't know.)

@Xulek
(Heck yes. Spelled your name without having to look at it.)
Just procrastinating getting off PC haha. I have stuff to do tomorrow, so I should go to bed earlier than usual to get more sleep. But I won't.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Yeah, I got to claim it.
All I had to do for that was PM Rukario.
I was just having trouble getting on PC to do it for a few minutes, lol.

Now, off to bed, with my puppy, to wake up for skool, in six hours. UGH. Life. Lol

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Mfw realizing I can no longer do all nighters like I used to.

images

Thank God for alarm clocks though, without em I would have been fired a long time ago for being late as hell.

@Slenderboi: You're making good progress, only a matter of time before you can start making nicknames out of it lol.

Sir Codin

Alarm clocks have no effect on me. I have a bad habit of just hitting the snooze button constantly.

I need someone to wake me up like this (or at least set this to my alarm tone if I could):

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
If you have a roommate you can always have them wake you up for you if they get up earlier and if they're nice enough to do that. Expect buckets full of water to be used.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
My dad would wake me up himself when I had to go to school. Though it never really worked cause I'd always go back to sleep when he left. Nothing really works for me. Now however I just wake up naturally whenever my body feels like it.

Years
Adulthood sucks, I wanna be a kid again.

I was an adult ever since I joined this forum, I was 18 when I joined.

But you can say I sorta "grew up" a lot, as hinted by the drastic change in my signature layouts over the two years I've been on PC. Compare my usual sig layouts/designs and posting style in 2011 to now. I used to color my text and enlargen it a lot, which made me feel all noobish.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I was an adult ever since I joined this forum, I was 18 when I joined.

But you can say I sorta "grew up" a lot, as hinted by the drastic change in my signature layouts over the two years I've been on PC. Compare my usual sig layouts/designs and posting style in 2011 to now. I used to color my text and enlargen it a lot, which made me feel all noobish.

Same here more or less, by the time I started getting active I was around 18 myself.

Yeah I can relate, I had some downright weird stuff for my avatars back then and I posted like a utter moron lol. Nowadays I'm only slightly less of a moron and more lazy haha.

And thus, the transformation is complete.

Yeah I know pathetic isn't it lol. Where's Peter Pan when you need him.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
And now I feel like some bratty little manchild, I really need to think before I speak sometimes lol.

Granted I've grown up quite a bit myself over the years, I can't help but feel a little ancient sometimes.

Last edited:
Years
And thus, the transformation is complete.

You could basically say I underwent that drastic transformation mid-2012 from massive noob to full-fledged helpful friendly person! Becoming a Supporter sorta accelerated the process, and my profiles now look much better than my non-Supporter days. Oh god my old profiles had such bad color coordination and the text kept hurting my eyes.

Here's what I used to look like for those who joined before my name went all italic:

Spoiler:

I screencapped that a year ago, and seeing it again makes me feel old. I cannot believe that was the old me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Oh God I could go on all day when it comes to old userpics lol, this would have to be my very first avatar in a time long long ago. Why I went with it is anyone's guess.

maskofice.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back