• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Sonic Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix Boy

Guess Whos Back..........
Years
This club is for sall people who love sonic and freinds please join!

MEMBERS
~~~~~~
Phoenix Boy
fudge01
COKKA
Kenta
Tig
digspirt virus
Shadow
Mental_Sonic
Avartar

Last edited:

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
w00t w00t sign me up i love sonic w00t w00t go sonic faster than the speed of sound

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
Years
I'd like to join. Im a big fan of the old SatAM episodes(Sonic/Sally) and would like to see some Sonic X. I havent played the games much, but when I did they were fun.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
^LOL I get that song stuck in my head all the time from playing the Last story of SA2B so much...

Should I break my tradition of not joining any groups? Hmmmmmm.....
......................................................................................................
......................................................................................................
.................................................................................yeah. I think I will. Where do you think I got my name from? I shall become the ultimate overlord and rule as the world's most supreme being!

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
Shadow said:
Where do you think I got my name from? I shall become the ultimate overlord and rule as the world's most supreme being!
I shall join...ultimate overlord or ultimate weapon like he was designed to be?...oh well...i like sonic...even though ive hardly seen the originals...
Sonic X "relationships"
Sonic x Amy (Sonic doen't show he likes amy til...sonic battle epis?)
Knuckles x Rouge
Shadow x Maria
Chaos 0 x Tikal (i think...there wasn't a lot of proof of this)
Emerl x Cream
Tails x Amy (they hang out a lot when sonics not there)
so far...

Years
Ill join, Sonic is pretty cool, always liked it, and the games are cool, chao breeding :D

Although i dont like Sonic Underground, the whole thing is just.... bleh.

Blizzard

The Quiet Winds of the Winter
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 1, 2007
Sign me up. Sonic is way cool.

Edit: Tails and Cream would be way cute together. But it would be kind of ironic...

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2013
Join me up i been a Sonic the hedgehog fan for 11years and i have almost all the games and i seen almost all the shows i get comics and i have plushies and i have some action figures

*Sonic he can really move Sonic he has an additude Sonic he is the fastest thing alive*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back