• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The legend of zelda: A new era

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Introduction
Gasp a new game has he given up on his last project?! No i haven't I'm just in a slump. Anyway yeah while im taking a break( i really need to make sure i have all the right things like spriters and such in order before i continue it) i am deciding to make a legend of Zelda game. This will be of course a classic zelda style game with its own story.

Timeline
Yeah we really don't have a Zelda timeline established so i will have one that is going to be convenient to my game
1.The first hero was the one that was mentioned in the Minish cap at the beggining
2.The second one was the one in minsh cap. He kind of established the whole pointy hat on the hero thing.
3.Then we have the Ocarina of time link. He just fits in after the events of Minish cap as he is well dunno but fits in around there.
4. He continues in Majora's mask one year later.
5. So then you have a new hero tha sets off on a journey. but before he does he gets transported to Holodrum and Labrynna.
6. Then he goes to the dream land.
7.20 or so years later and you have the flooding of hyrule.
8. A year later the events of phantom hourglass happens.
8. The events of twilight princess happen with another hero about 30-40 years later.
9. Last but not least the so called last hero of Hyrule is in the link to the past where the master sword is put to sleep. Or is it?

Story
You start off as Mark. You are a typical boy who lives in Kokiri village. You love exploring and love adventures. Of course the strange thing about you is that you grow older unlike all the other Kokiris. You have no idea who you are why you are there. When you go for advice to the Maku tree he says that you remind him of the old hero of time. The one that saved hyrule many years ago when it was still fresh. You do not understand though why he says that as you have clearly no connection. No blond hair no triforce nothing. But you do have courage but then again who doesn't.
So then one day the earth rumbles. The skies turn black over the abandoned fortress. The last place where Ganon was seen ever. They say that his bones still remain there locked up. You then here a scream and all things just start going to hell. Death mountain starts to get active the seas of Zora start to act up and violent waves start to crash on shore. The trees of the lost woods are rustling and in a bad way. All the sudden you here your name coming out of the fortress. MAAAARK! That's when you realize it. The dark lord has risen once more. And you are is the only one who can stop him.

Rushing off to the kokiri gates you are stopped by the Maku trees eternal roots. He tries to stop you but it is no use. Running off you see the army of Hyrule coming towards you with the old hero. That strikes you as odd cause its said every time a new hero is to sruface mysteriously the old one disappears. So you run to them trying to find out what happened with sword and shield in hand.
They explain to you that his minions or the last followers of him have heard of you. They have heard that you could be the next hero when they know that evil has been ridden off this land. Once they heard they tried everything and anything to revive him. Somehow they found his bones and tried to revive him in a potion of sorts which includes Poe souls and the blood of a hero. In shock you try to run off. But the old hero grabs your hand to stop you. he explains that if you want to be so heroic you are at the right point. The only way to stop him is by gaining the 8 crystals of the elements. Hearing his speech you decide to go on with such a quest. Before you leave link shakes your hand. Upon that moment a triforce glows on your hand and link starts fading away. his last words were:
Good luck decendent of hyrule hero of time.

So yeah that's the main beginning. The game will most likely be made in either sphere or a zelda engine based on the original legend of Zelda. If you haven't heard of it here is more info:
http://www.zeldaclassic.com/
Go here click what is ZC and you will find out.
I might add features later on into the process of this making.

Last edited:

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
Years
  • CT
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
Yes! First one here!
Anyways, the premise of this story is very interesting (but a little cliched towards the beginning). I think you could gather a whole lot more attention if there weren't a whole load of spelling and punctuation errors. That said, you also might want to break that chunk of text up into sections.

Sphere would probably be a good choice for this game, but I wonder at the same time if it would truly do the imaginative aspect of this scenario justice. Sure, in Sphere you can create at least moderately good graphics, but would you be able to create the correct feeling and use the right colors to properly represent a dying world?
I don't know what else to say about this game as I myself am not really a fan of the Zelda games.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Yeah i know cliiche but it opens into something amazing. And yes i will edit this to make it more readable and add features.

Bag0n

Bagon Trainer
Years
Wow, sounds awesome! I really wanted to have Nintendo make a Zelda game with all the events that happen to Hyrule over the years all put into one big game! Expecially when Hyrule floods, what a great climax. So are you saying that the character goes through time as the game events go by? (like from Orciana of Time to Majoras Mask)
What i'm asking is kind of hard to put into words... like at the end of orciana o time he travels through time to the time of when majoras mask takes place?

Anyway... I like making overworld sprites and i would like to make some for you. (I'm making some for pkmn carbon too.) That is if you need them... I would be doing 2 jobs at once so expect like a sheet every 2 days if u accept my request. I really want to help! thanks.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Yes I do. And no no time travel i mean the story of hyrule takes place like that and its just a timeline. You play the game as mark to defeat ganon for one last time. Or is it the last time ganon has arisen. Yes thats also a mystery to be solved in this game. But i will try to include a system where you would have this house of treasures and try to find old relics and items from the past heroes like a gallery of sorts.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
And still i am not. I really want to make it an emphasis that before that fateful day he had no connection no hints to being the decendent of courage and giving him a new name is a perfect way.

Back