• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, im sort of new

Years
Hi there! im Delta or Ziro or Dave, whichever you want. I'm 18 and ive recently started playing Pokemon Go.
I used to play Ruby when i was 7.
Im almost always on the internet and id like to make some friends.
I can be shy and i have some temper but im mostly nice and i dont talk much tho i text like a book.
I play lots of games and i like music but im pretty sure its not the place to talk about these things.
Thats all about me i guess :P
idk what else to put

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hiya Delta o/ Welcome to PokeCommunity! I'm sure you will make friends here, check out the [Discord] for live chatting.

I hope you enjoy your time here :)

PokéPaul1

PokéPaul
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 9, 2020
Hey Delta! Great to have you here! You can talk about anything you like here, your favorite games, music, or whatever! What's you favorite starter Pokemon and what kind of music are you into?

Years
  • Age 33
  • uk
  • Seen Jun 2, 2021
hello there welcome hope you enjoy your time here, you can talk about anything you like here are you getting the new game for the switch

Years
Can talk about non-Pokémon games in the Video Games section here, there's a place for pretty much everything 👍 Welcome Delta! GO is very fun, I play also!!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 2, 2019
Hi my name is Christian and im looking for active friends in pokemon go for xp and a person to trade a shiny gastly

Years
Hi Delta (or Ziro or Dave), and welcome to the PokéCommunity !
Like Sheep said there's a Video Games section and there's an Entertainment & Media section where you can talk about the music you like. There's even an Off-Topic section for everything else.

Any good catches in Let's Go yet ?

Back