• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Assassination V.1.0.4[COMPLETE/Open Beta GAME](Mini-Game)

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 24, 2019
Pokemon Assassination

Welcome to Unmei Region!
Spoiler:

A brand new region, filled with Pokemon of all size and shapes. Comprised of multiple islands most inhabitants live on the 2 big landmass. The connective tissue between Alola Region and Kanto/Johto Region. And home to the biggest science conference ceremony on the planet.

TRAILER!

Story!
Spoiler:

Witness the emergence of ALPHA SPECIES!

Unmei Region is home to many mysteries and myths but one of them in particular has long been forgotten. They are back after many millennia.
Spoiler:

*These 3 are also the starters.

Features!
Spoiler:

Links!
Download - V.1.0.4
YouTube - PokyPole
Official Discord - https://discord.gg/pvWSftz
Instagram - @pokypole

Credits!
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 24, 2019
Can't wait to play this, but what is the ultimate goal of the game besides stop the assassination plot?

I actually thought of this game as a prequel to much larger story that I am still writing and will create a larger game on it in the foreseeable future. There are a few post-game events that lead directly into the larger idea and will pay off in there. Take this one as the stepping stone.

I was practicing and testing this out with this one XD. With events and sprites and codes, etc. I hope you enjoy it.

Years
I actually thought of this game as a prequel to much larger story that I am still writing and will create a larger game on it in the foreseeable future. There are a few post-game events that lead directly into the larger idea and will pay off in there. Take this one as the stepping stone.

I was practicing and testing this out with this one XD. With events and sprites and codes, etc. I hope you enjoy it.

Yeah, me too. Wish I had the coding experience you have, as I'm trying to make a fangame on the Unity engine, but I have had no luck finding indoor map tiles that would go well with the buildings I'm using.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 24, 2019
Yeah, me too. Wish I had the coding experience you have, as I'm trying to make a fangame on the Unity engine, but I have had no luck finding indoor map tiles that would go well with the buildings I'm using.

I know how that feels. It took me around 2 and a half week to find a matching tileset. Some were too big, too small, the style was different and loads of other stuff.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jul 1, 2018
Just saw the trailer, it was decent and the game looks good, for a first time developer. Will give it shot when it releases.

PS. Trailer could have been better by giving us some footage of battles and just more info, rather than cutting it every few seconds.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 24, 2019
Just saw the trailer, it was decent and the game looks good, for a first time developer. Will give it shot when it releases.

PS. Trailer could have been better by giving us some footage of battles and just more info, rather than cutting it every few seconds.

Thanks for showing your interest! I am not much of a good video editor, but I will try to be better the next time.

Years
Hi there!
The images are not avalaible for the imgur problem, but I saw the trailer and I must admit that there seems to be a lot of work behind! I think that images that don't work it's not the optimal situation near the release date.. But I know how it can be difficult to approach all these new things, like video editing, but it is a good result anyway :)
The Turbo speed option is very smooth! I am currently using the one of Elite Battle System but it is a bit laggy.. Did you based yours on that of EBS or you coded one on your own?
I am curious to know how much time did you spent on this project!
And congratulation again for the result! I find that a short first game is the best option to learn and to build your scripts, without getting lost in programming too long stories :)

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 24, 2019
The image problem happened a while ago too, but it was fixed later. I will try to get the images up again soon, but all the images in this are also shown in the trailer.

I don't exactly remember what I did with the Turbo Speed Script because it was one of the very first thing that I did. But I do remember that I took up a script posted by Jazerules and just changed a few things in it. But even without the tweaking the script was prefect and the game ran smoothly.

I spent around 6 and half months on this game with help from 2 spriters.

I tried to make a big game back in early 2017, but it went horribly bad. So I took a break and learned more and better before going into this one. I have managed to solve most of the bugs, only a few minor ones are there. But a big problem is still there, with the save option (because of which I had to input Quick Save) and I neither me nor a few other guys have been able to solve it. It is up on the priority list for a patch!

Thanks a lot for your good words and for showing your interest.

Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2024
Hello i would like to know how far does the game progress goes up to as i have download it and cannot wait to play ?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 24, 2019
Hello i would like to know how far does the game progress goes up to as i have download it and cannot wait to play ?

The game is complete, with all parts of the main story, but there are many serious bugs that is why the team is calling it an open-beta. The game also has post-game stuff, which we are planning to extend at a future date.

Please read "Read Me" file when you download.

Hope you enjoy it!

ookamishadows

ookamishadows
Years
Thanks a lot for playing! I hope you enjoy it!

So far I am loving it. It is an awesome game and I really love my Fire/Dark Skiddo. It is a fun change in the Pokemon's typing and I cannot wait to catch all the other new surprises you cooked up for us. My hat off to you for a fun game.

Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2024
Hello when i mega evolve my Charizard to X please fixed its type to fire/dragon as it is still the same fire/flying?

Back