• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction of the Week (info and listing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
One of these days, I'll make it too... or three... XD *is always aiming higher*

And I still think Summer was better than memory... o_O Although Fwosty hasn't gotten around to reviewing memory yet XD

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
It's just that FFotW is still there, just the record page (this page) isn't updated at the same time XD; Go bug Oni or Lily about it =p

Years
Well, Lily and me were going to but then we just forgot about it...

Man...I forgot to update again...but Lily was supposed to do it ... ><

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
FF of the week on the 29th.

I skipped a whole week. =o=;

Sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
Niko said:
We always do... but Lily forgets and then I forget and... yeah...>>

Wahhh~~~ So it's my fault now? 0__0;;;

...Okay, technically it is, but contrary to popular belief, I have not forgotten this time! >=D Seriously. I've sifted through the Fanfiction section and tried looking for one, but couldn't. This repeated precisely four times to date.

I'd feel bad if I keep picking the fanfiction by the same author again and again; sometimes, it can't be helped, of course, but in the end, I wind up not choosing any thus making the whole thing pointless. ><

I mean...if Onii-chan has suggestions, then I'd gladly pick it.

Sorry! I just couldn't pick. <__< Sorry! Again, I'm really sorry! TToTT

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
...Sorry! TT_TT

I DID mean to pick a Breezy fic...of course, they're all wonderful, but maybe it's the tinge of guilt of picking the same author repeatedly. That doesn't necessarily apply to the quality of her stories, though! ^^;

Onii-chan, I think I got it from you. =]

Years
Hey, I have a faulty guilt complex... I'm always guilty whenever I pick her fics because people might go: "Her again?" ... >>

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
Same with me. >___< Perhaps Breezy should educate some of the writers on the art of..erm....goingonffoftheweekthreadthingy.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
Then it's settled. ^_^; I'll try picking the ff of the week, but it isn't guaranteed.

(Oh, out of topic, but I love your profile pic!) <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back