• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
OOC: Waaah!! Gomen ne, JoWood! My bad!!!!

IC: "Oh," Skye said as she looked down at her karate uniform. Her bo staff leaned against the table next to her. She looked back up at Cadoan with a smile. "It's a gi...a karate uniform. I studied martial arts under my dad when I was younger. So did Agile!"

"Pika!" Agile grinned, her small black belt swaying as she showed it off.

Skye noticed Cadoan was distracted by Marina, and she muffled a giggle. It was then that Ali came to join them. Anna was waiting to order.

"Hey, Ali," Skye greeted him. "I had to get to sleep, man. I was so tired!"

She took a bite of scrambled eggs while Agile downed her catsup bottle.

"Have you seen Harry around?" she asked softly, tyring to sound casual.

Years
so we went inside for brakfast and the waitiess came to me when i came into the dining room. i told her "i would like an omlet. no owains little tomatatos. and charmander have a can of chilli" also i be siting over there when you bring my order with those people." i walk over there and sat with the group with skye and the others. "excuss me do you mind if me and my charmander sit here." the others thougth it was okay so i sat there. then my order came. and the others started to talk.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat reached out to shake his hand. "Hi, my name is Natalie, but I'd rather you called me Nat. This is my Riachu, Ruby."

"Ri! Chu! Riachu!!" Rucby said, briefly looking up from her yogurt.

Nat giggled and brushed a strand of dark curly hair away from her emerald green eyes. She looked around, her mind other places. She let out a small sigh and stirred the yogurt in front of her. For the other's sake, she quickly hid her depressiveness and smiled at Ali. "So, where are you from?" she asked.

HKim

URPG Ambassador
Years
After dinner, Harry retired to his room like everyone else. Trudging up the stairs, he realized he forgot to ask about the seperate dining area for the pokemon. He had been so caught up in the conversation and the excitement of a new school, that he had forgotten.

"Sorry Bulbasaur." Harry said as he looked down at his pokemon. "Tomorrow morning, I'll ask them. I promise."

"Bulbasaur." he replied though it appeared as if he didn't mind, his stomach satisfied with the hamburger.

Passing the Onix fountain, Harry continued climbing the stairs to the third floor where his dorm was located. By now, dangling lights with tan covers lit the halls of the school. A nice touch, though a bit unnerving. Walking alone in such a large building, especially one as mysterious as this, was a bit frightening.

Eventually, he arrived to at his dorm. Removing the small metal key from his pocket, Harry quickly unlocked the door and quietly entered the room. Harry looked around the dark room realizing Ali hadn't arrived yet. Flipping on the lights, Harry entered his nightly routine.

A shower and toothbrush later, Harry was ready for bed. Harry walked over to the right side of the room and yawned. Ali still hadn't returned, but Harry knew that he would be back soon. He was here last year and knew the routine. Harry on the other hand, needed sleep to prepare for tomorrow.

He slowly climbed into bed and lay his head upon the soft pillow. Like home, the bed felt soft. Like home, the room stood dark. Like home, the day was over. But unlike home, he remained awake for several minutes, wondering about the next day.

Years
Ali smiled back at Nat, and responded. "I'm actually originally from Goldenrod, but I move to Ollivine about a year ago, my aunt and uncle own a breeding center near Verdanturf, so I'm usually there helping out over the summer with my younger sister and my older brother. My brother came to this academy last year, but he decided not to come this year… And my sister was accepted into the performing arts program in Rustboro. All she really seems to do is dance around with pokemon, but I guess she enjoys it!" Ali smiled, wondering about his own courses. 'Block A…' He thought to himself, taking out a good piece of his hashbrown. 'That means I have communication next!'He thought, beginning to remember his old communications teacher. Unfortunately, she was caught up in the previous dispute, and no longer taught at the academy, which Ali found was a bit disappointing. Hopefully, Professor Marigold would be just as good.

Years
i just started to eat til i saw Nat expession on his face. i ask him "hey Nat are you ok? if you feel home sick i understand. i come from a very far place. so it okay to be a bit homesick. just don't let it take over your life. rigth charmander." he said happy back "char" then i remember a question i wanted to ask ever since i got here. "hey ali. you were here last year rigth? then i guess you can tell me what happen because i can't find anything about it any where. i hread that something bad happen here last year. i want to know what happen. i just want to know "

Years
I got up and looked over at my dorm buddie who was still sleeping. I could tell because of the snoring. I got up and ready with a shower and stuff and then took Torchic downstairs for breakfast. "Can I have 2 poached eggs, 2 pieces of toast, 2 hash browns and 2 glasses of orange juice." I looked at Torchic on my shoulder. "What do you want?" I asked him. He just jumped up and down chirping so I assumed he wanted the same as me. "Double what I ordered before." I told the lady behind the counter. "Ok, just go over and wait at table 8, your food will come shortly." I sat down at the table and leaned back on my chair to watch everyone get their breakfast.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat smiled, they thought she was homesick. She took a breth and said, "No, it's not that, my parent's died in a car crash 4 days ago."

"Ri," added Ruby, who suddenly stopped eating.

Nat didn't want to dwell on the sunbject, she'd done enough crying for one lifetime. "So" she said brightly. "You're from Olivine, eh Ali? It's a small world after all!"

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Skye looked at Nat knowlingly, and tried to comfort her with a smile. Agile looked at Skye curiously, pointing at her watch.

"Oh shoot!" Skye exclaimed, leaping up from her seat. "I've got to go change! I have class in half an hour!"

With that, she said a quick goodbye to everyone, grabbed her bo staff, and left the table in a flurry. She ran into the hallway, and sprinted up some stairs, and promptly found herself lost.

She looked around and found herself in the boys' dorm. She grimaced, and turned to leave, and then noticed a number above a door that seemed very familliar.

"I bet that's Harry's room," she said slyly, and giggled. "Agile, what do you say?"

Skye pointed at hte door, and winked.

"Chu?" Agile asked, confused. She noticed Skye's devilish grin, and then a smile came over her face. "Piiiiika...."

Skye proceeded to knock on Harry's door.

HKim

URPG Ambassador
Years
The next day, Harry awoke with a fresh start. The sun hung low in the sky, emerging from the lush, green forest. Yawning slowly, Harry began to sit up, straightening his clothes out. While others preferred a night gown and such, Harry preferred the practical route of wearing the clothes he would wear the next day. When in a rush, it helps him keep on schedule.

Harry glanced over to the second bed. The covers lay in a slight mess indicating that Ali already had awaken and left. It appeared he was on a diferrent natural clock as Harry.

Harry turned back to the bottom of his bed. Their at his feet, lay Bulbasaur, sound asleep. Harry smiled, seeing his pokemon sleep soundly and hesitated before waking him up.

"Come on Bulbasaur." Harry said softly. "Time for a new day."

Bulbasaur groggily openned his eyes and looked up at his trainer.

"Bulbasaur." he responded in a sleepy tone.

"Heh. Yes, time to start school." Harry responded, pushing the covers away from his body.

Standing up, Harry quickly thrust his arms up and stretched. A second later, he walked over to the bathroom and relieved himself.

Walking out, Harry glanced at his watch. It was then that he noticed the time.

"Great." Harry said, sarcastically. "We're late. Class starts in 30 minutes!'

Harry quickly, grabbed his backpack and threw his materials inside. His folder, textbooks, and other gear fell inside. Finishing the packing, he zipped up the whole thing and threw it over his shoulder.

Harry ran towards the door and threw it open, only to reveal Skye, with her hand out as if about to knock. For a moment, Harry stood shocked, not expecting his new friend. However, he quickly regained his composure, closed his mouth, and, more importantly, slowed down.

"Skye." he managed to say. "Good morning. I'm about to head for breakfast. Do you need anything?"

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Skye blinked in suprise, her hand still poised to knock on the door. She lowered her arms slowly, and realized she was still in her karate uniform. Agile smirked.

"Hi, Harry," she said beginning to blush. "S-sorry. I got lost and then I realized where I was...but I can see you're in a hurry, and I have to go change anyway...I'll see you in class?"

She looked at him hopefully, her deep indigo eyes shinning desptie the heartache she and Agile had shared over her father earlier that morning.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 27, 2012
OOC: When are classes starting?

**********​

IC: I hastily looked away from Marina when Skye told me what she was wearing. Squirtle and I ate quietly. Ali & Anna joined us. I wasnt in the mood for conservation so I left without words.

My mom's email bothered me. I reached room 200 and jumped in my bed waiting for the class bells to ring.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Not hearing an answer from Ali, Nat decided she should change before class. She finished her yogurt and headed to her dorm. After a quick change into a short jean skirt and a pale pink tank, Nat sprinted off to Communications, Ruby at her heels.

HKim

URPG Ambassador
Years
Harry smiled at Skye, slightly noticing the blush forming in her cheeks. Later, he would wonder about it, but at the moment, he was too much in a rush to notice anything, even her martial arts uniform.

"Oh, yeah." Harry replied. "I just woke up. I need to eat and then I'll head for class. I'll see you then."

Harry quickly locked his door, then turned as about to leave, but stopped and looked back at her.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked, curiously. The way she held herself, the sparkle in her eyes, everything. There was a sense of remorse surrounding her like an invisible aura. Even Harry, in his hurry, could see something was going on behind her seemingly calm visage.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
"I'm...okay," she assured him. "I can see you're in a hurry, and I've got to get back to my room so I can change...I'll see you in class then."

She tried her best not to look disappointed, and walked quickly to her room with Agile at her heels. She turned to look back at Harry before she left the hallway, giving him a smile to assure him she was alright.

Back in her room, she felt the sobs coming back. She did her best to keep her face as she put on a pair of baggy jeans that still managed to hug her hips very well. She pulled out a black, three-quarter sleeve, v-neck shirt, and pulled that on.

After that, she rummaged around for some socks, and found one of her favorite pairs...a pair her father had bought her. They were white, with little Bulbasaur on themm. She grinned despite herself, thinking briefly of Harry, and pulled them on her feet. She slid on her red converse sneakers, brushed her long hair into a high ponytail, grabbed her bookbag as Agile hopped onto her shoulder, and exited the room.

In a few moments, she found herself a little lost looking for her room. She finally spotted it, at the end of the hallway she was in, and hurried into it.

Skye grabbed a seat in the front row, put on her reading glasses, and looked at Professor Leen.

She was a short, round woman with thick spectacles that enlarged her green, glowing eyes. Her black hair was tied up in a tight bun, and she dressed in loose, flowing dresses. Skye had to admit to herself that she was a littie intimidated by this professor.

Some more students shuffled in. Agile looked at Skye, her delicate mask was sure to crumble at any given moment. The little Pikachu sighed, her ears lowering. Skye stared straight ahead at the blackbaord.

Years
Ali shoved the last bit of his hashbrown into his mouth, and threw his black cargo bag, stuffed with all of his books, over his shoulder as he ran his fingers threw his hair, trying to keep it combed back for a day to see how it looks. 'Right… Communications, proffessor Marigold, this should be interesting…' He thought to himself. He paced out the doors of the dining room, and up the stairs to the crystal onix fountain. He turned to his right, out the door, down the stairs where he found himself in front of the copper skywalk he found himself in the previous night, and to his right was another staircase, going back up. He walked up that flight of stairs, and saw many classrooms, some already in session. He stepped into the room down the end of the hall, and saw that the communications room was nothing like it had been before. It was very mysterious in the past, but now, it was like every other modern classroom. The floors shined with the florescent lights buzzing above him, and out the window was a small, serene lake. He plopped into a desk with Princess on the surface, and placed his bag onto the ground after he took the books out of it, and put them beside Princess.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat headed to the communications room. She managed to get totally lost. Eventually, Ruby found the Crysatl Onix fountain, and they managed to piece together enough info to find the classroom. She waked in and saw Ali and Princess sitting there.

"Hey Ali!" she called, brushing that one unruly strand of curly black hair back behind her ear again. She went and sat in the dest in front of him. "So, any idea what Professor Marigold is like?" she aked, hoping her nervousness wouldn't show. Nat was an amazing student and hoped to become a Pokemon Breeder someday, but she always got nervous when meeting a new teacher.

Ruby, however, wasn't nervous at all. It immediatley sat down and began to converse with Princess. Ruby was quickly becoming the social butterfly Nat wished to be.

Years
Ali opened up one of his books out of boredom to a random page. He saw Nat walk through the door, asking what he thought Professor Marigold was like. He looked down at Ruby and Pichu who were happily conversing with each other. Ali looked back up after, to Nat. "Well… I've never met professor Marigold, almost all of the teachers at the academy are new. The only two teachers here that I know of that were teaching last year as well, are Professor Harisson, and Professor Maple. Unfortunately, the secretary stayed too, heh…" Ali smiled, carefully flipped threw a few of the pages, and saw a chapter on psychic and mental communication with pokemon. "Last year, the text book we were using had mental communication with pokemon as it's first chapter-we never really got past it because of the incident, but it's pretty interesting… In this book, it's the fourth chapter, so I guess we're going to have to wait a little while…"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back