• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2012
I'm aftersunday and just found this website while I was looking for some trading informations. I'd love to chill and chat, make some new friends and maybe post some of my drawings:) Glad to meet you guys!

Cory2012

The Great Detective~
Years
hey there aftersunday...I'm chris...nice too meet you...and welcome to the forum..we all now your neighbours now..xD...So if you wanna chat...just leave me a pm...i'll reply as soon as possible...xD

Years
Heya Aftersunday, welcome welcome to our awesome forum~ I'm Cirno and it's good to meet you. :3 I dunno how I feel about your username, since Monday comes after Sunday and we all know that's not the best day of the week ehe.

So you're into trading then? The Trade Corner section would be your best bet, there are a handful of other traders there so I'm sure you'll find people to trade with! What game are you currently playing/trading in? I've been trying to trade in Black2/White 2 to increase my Join Avenue but laziness keeps prevailing ahh. Aaand you're an artist too? :DD You should totally post your art in the art section here, there are a lot of talented artists and commentators on the forum. PC itself seems like a hub for creativity, so many people are into writing, drawing, creating hacks, and other things.

But of course you'll make friends, just make sure to keep checking back here! I'm always around if you need someone to chat with too, so never fear to leave a message on my profile.

See you around and it was good meeting you! <3

Back