• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
GUYS GUYS GUYS
I MAGICALLY FIXED MICHAELA'S COMPUTER WITH MY MIND. SHE LIVES!

Also, if I randomly disappear, keep in mind that it's summer and I'm not good on a regular basis as it is. >.>; I will have my phone, however, so if I do disappear, I'll try to check PC and see if I can relay something to joint post with peoples or something, lol.

After summer I think I'll launch The Lost Islands League 2.0.
For now, what would your guys' thoughts be on a sandbox Elder Scrolls roleplay?

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
@Nakuzami
Yes... Just yes... I will love you forever and ever if you make an Elder Scrolls role play :D
@Michaela
Haha i wasn't here when you were last on but, welcome back! :)

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
@Michaela: Although my only former contact with you was very briefly in an RP long ago a little before my own hiatus back when I sucked at RPing, I welcome you back with open arms!

@Nakuzami: Elder Scrolls roleplay. Do it. NOW. Seriously though, I like the idea. How far into the ES mythos would it be delving?

Nakuzami

Years
@Michaela: Although my only former contact with you was very briefly in an RP long ago a little before my own hiatus back when I sucked at RPing, I welcome you back with open arms!

@Nakuzami: Elder Scrolls roleplay. Do it. NOW. Seriously though, I like the idea. How far into the ES mythos would it be delving?

I HAVE NO IDEA. If I did do it, I'd probably have one or two co-GMs because a) I suck, b) I REALLY suck, c) Since it would be sandbox, there would probably be a lot to handle, and d) It's the Elder Scrolls. There's so much crap and lore to maintain that it might drive one person insane.

I think I have a decent understanding of much of the lore of the series. I'm not sure if there would be an overall conflict in the story---it would mainly just give people a way to enter the magical land of Tamriel and have fun, creating their own little story arcs as they went in the fashion of a true RPG. I think I'd probably set it before Skyrim, unless people honestly want dragons in the roleplay. I might also drag in some elements from the lands of Atmora, Akavir and the various minor regions between these and Tamriel. I think it might also be fun to think of a way to allow roleplayers to play as races such as Maormer and Lilmothiit, as well as Sload and the Akaviri races.

So, yeah, there would be a lot to figure out, I guess. Lol

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
You don't suck, rather I'd say you were one of the more qualified people to handle something like this. Compliments aside, if you want I could try co-GMing although I have no experience with any GM type stuff, but if not as a co-GM I could still offer my knowledge or assistance should you ever need it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I would join a Elder Scrolls RP, mostly because I have been waiting for someone else to do it since I failed in my attempt. MAKE IT SO I CAN GET MY FIX

Nakuzami

Years
You don't suck, rather I'd say you were one of the more qualified people to handle something like this. Compliments aside, if you want I could try co-GMing although I have no experience with any GM type stuff, but if not as a co-GM I could still offer my knowledge or assistance if you ever need it.

B-but, I have such horrible problems with maintaining my activity. ;n;
Thanks for the compliment, though. It's nice to know that some people still have some false hope for me. xD

I suppose I'll try this idea out, but if I don't make it work I might pass the project along to someone else, considering that it seems there's plenty of interest in it. For now, though, I'll see what I can come up with, lol.

@Elite Killer - lay off the virtual drugs, broski! It's not healthy! d:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Nakuzami, you weren't a horrible CO-GM when we did Plague together. Bad, sure, but not horrible. :P

(But, then again, I was a bad CO-GM too, so I guess the two of us together equalled to horrible?)

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
@Michaela. I welcome you back like the others even though I've never really talked to you o3o

@Nakuzami. I don't really know ANYTHING about Elder Scrolls. But I guess I could help with managing info n' stuff or something? If you want, of course o3o

And since Eldr Scrolls seems like it's a huge deal nowadays, chances are I'll get into it soon enough :D

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
Elders Scrolls is an awesome idea, but haven't they been tried before, and failed? If someone is making one, make sure it doesn't die. Please.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Long time no see, Michaela.

Also, love for Pokémon Unchained xD Can't wait to see it.

Years
Okay guys just an update for you, it looks like Lokie and I will be going ahead with our Darker than Black RP, but we are going to use a different plot than the last one as we feel it is somewhat lacking.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Heeey, I'm making a new RP, and it's currently in development!

Persona.jpg

More info coming soon. ^^

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I see Persona. I SEE PERSONA! YEEEEEESSS!

Early to ask I know, but will there be Evokers? xD

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Lalala, doin' some random browsing... ZOMG! A PERSONA RP!!!1 :O *dies to its awesomeness but is revived by the same*

Yes. Oh yes. Oh hell freakin' yes.
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES /excitementsplodes

Nakuzami

Years
Nakuzami, you weren't a horrible CO-GM when we did Plague together. Bad, sure, but not horrible. :P

(But, then again, I was a bad CO-GM too, so I guess the two of us together equalled to horrible?)

We probably were terrible, lol. Oh well! d:

I'll see what I can come up with for the TES roleplay idea.

Also, I still had to Google Persona to see what you guys were talking about. Then it lost my attention and I stopped reading. >.>; Apparently people like it, though! xD

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
So we're supposed to get a huge storm tonight, so If I'm gone for a few days that means the power is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back