• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hii, Lapsed fan here

Years
Hi, i actually love pokemon from a long time ago. My first pokemon game is FireRed and LeafGreen and my Favourite is Platinum. I actually didn't started to play gen VII since recently after my little brother nag me to play again. Although i have looked at some snippets of Gen VII i'm looking forward to dive again in the world of pokemon once more.

Nice to meet you guys

On another note, i think my little brother is also a user of this forum since i saw him with this forum a month back ago. But anyhow, i hope i'll have fun here

Sorvete

Novice
Years
Welcome, UndergroundMeister, nice to meet you too! I definitely recommend the Gen 7 games. If I have read right, I hope you're enjoying it so far! Are you playing Sun/Moon or Ultra Sun/Moon?

Years
Hi Meister! Welcome :3c Cool that your brother may also be a member here, that's quite interesting! Welcome back to Pokémon too. =)

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
Years
Really UndergroundMeister? It's been awhile since you used that username... Big Brother. Hahaha, can't believe one of the thing you first do when you coming back from the one month uni stuffs was registering on PokeCommunity. I usually active in most sub-forum so yeah, you should discuss more Gen VII with peoples here, as you maybe probably tired from hearing me spouting stuffs about USUM. Btw, have fun there's a ton of stuffs here, we can discuss back home about the forum and how to post if you need my help (You probably won't but ah well). Have fun, big bro

Years
Welcome, UndergroundMeister, nice to meet you too! I definitely recommend the Gen 7 games. If I have read right, I hope you're enjoying it so far! Are you playing Sun/Moon or Ultra Sun/Moon?
I actually didn't buy gen VII game, so I currently borrowing my little brother's Ultra Sun, i just made it through the old megamart trial, the ghost one. I definitely love the Hawaiian aesthethics of the game and yeah I pretty much enjoy it, although I definitely had forgotten few type advantages and forgotten tricks here and there but it still fun. I'll probably get the hang of it once more

Hi Meister! Welcome :3c Cool that your brother may also be a member here, that's quite interesting! Welcome back to Pokémon too. =)
Hi Sheep, nice to meet you, thanks for welcoming me ^^. Yup apparently he just answered below here haha. Thanks, I hope i'll enjoy my stay here ^^

Sup pokemon's great you shouldn't leave it and Platinum is a great choice of a pokemon game.
Well it's also one of the first game that I helped my younger brother with pokemon, so it definitely gave me a lot of laugh back in the time. That and we suffers badly against Cynthia back then.

Welcome! :D
Thanks ^^

Really UndergroundMeister? It's been awhile since you used that username... Big Brother. Hahaha, can't believe one of the thing you first do when you coming back from the one month uni stuffs was registering on PokeCommunity. I usually active in most sub-forum so yeah, you should discuss more Gen VII with peoples here, as you maybe probably tired from hearing me spouting stuffs about USUM. Btw, have fun there's a ton of stuffs here, we can discuss back home about the forum and how to post if you need my help (You probably won't but ah well). Have fun, big bro
Shush, says the guy with the weird username why the heck you choose one that's inspired by Wizard of Oz anyway? I need stuff for my recreation what do you expect? :v. Eh, i'll wing Gen VII sooner or later, although i didn't expect that Mega Evolution is only unlocked at the end. Well i guess i'll be around here, probably gonna see you at the forum anyway so thanks Lil Bro

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hah, you are the second set of brothers I'm welcoming to the forums today! What a coincidence. :)

Do you think you'll be playing Sword and Shield when it's released?

Back