• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] [Updated Every Year] Pokemon Green Remix

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Jun 15, 2023
can u send a tutorial on how to download it i got winrar and stuff but idk how to download it lol and extract the files with it or somthing

Years
I can't use fly. :< It tells me that "It can't be used when you have someone with you" - But I don't have anyone with me, besides maybe my Pokemon. >.>

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 29, 2021
everytime I press F12 for reseting game,it always crash the game "Critical Error C0000005 at address 041D0478".Besides,when my pokemon's level increase ,wild pokemon's level also increase too.Can you fix it soon?

Last edited:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
everytime I press F12 for reseting game,it always crash the game "Critical Error C0000005 at address 041D0478".Besides,when my pokemon's level increase ,wild pokemon's level also increase too.Can you fix it soon?

F12 causes issues still for some reason not sure why seems to be a windows issue.
Wild Pokemon are supposed to level up as you level up.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 29, 2021
In my opinion,I think that you should add some background music in a few of places,for example: music when you attack wild pokemon,music when you go to diglet's cave,....

Absolumont

Obsessive Clothes Shopper
Years
>lootboxes
I'm guessing you'll edit the system so we can't save scum those.
Just like the walking puzzle in USUM's Malie City.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 3, 2023
I'm having some issues with the text. I'm not really sure how to explain it, but it looks like the letters aren't completely filled in? I can still read the text, but it's just a little difficult for me. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Attachments

• Text issue.png
    Text issue.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 14
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
When can you actually wonder trade? Trying to trade my Pidgey but it's not able?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 29, 2019
Thank you for a great game! My husband and I are just getting into more recent Pokemon after being"first gen only", and this game with all the generations and randomizer is helping us get acquainted with all the new ones.
We have come across a slight issue with the trade evolution. We have a Haunter we attempted to trade evolve at the PokeCenter near Mt. Moon. Everything seemed to be going smoothly, even showing in the Pokemon selection that Haunter was "ABLE". But when we selected him, it backed out into the center again, still with my Haunter.
We thought it was a bug, but then we saw in a forum how randomizer can mess with this program, and after turning off randomizer, we realized it worked. So just a small note for anyone who also had this problem, try it with randomizer turned "OFF" in your bag! Again, thank you for an awesome game!

Last edited:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Thank you for a great game! My husband and I are just getting into more recent Pokemon after being"first gen only", and this game with all the generations and randomizer is helping us get acquainted with all the new ones.
We have come across a slight issue with the trade evolution. We have a Haunter we attempted to trade evolve at the PokeCenter near Mt. Moon. Everything seemed to be going smoothly, even showing in the Pokemon selection that Haunter was "ABLE". But when we selected him, it backed out into the center again, still with my Haunter.
We thought it was a bug, but then we saw in a forum how randomizer can mess with this program, and after turning off randomizer, we realized it worked. So just a small note for anyone who also had this problem, try it with randomizer turned "OFF" in your bag! Again, thank you for an awesome game!

Wow , I actually never knew that.
I'm happy that you & your spouse are enjoying the game.
My wife recently just got into playing Pokemon games like Pokemon Go , so I might have her try my game out thanks so much !

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 15, 2022
Are you able to catch all the pokemon? I'm stuck choosing my starter just because I'm not sure lol

Back