• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You make the Card!

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Yeah, I'm ashamed of myself. T_T What can I say? I needed a way to throw in some extra burn that bites both ways and I was feeling uncreative. *Shrug*

Anyways, something completely silly just to keep this on topic. :3

Russian Roulette
Normal Spell

Roll a six-sided die. If the result you rolled is 1 or 6, you lose the duel. Otherwise, draw until the number of cards in your Hand is equal to the number your rolled.

The eternal question: how much are you really willing to risk for those extra cards? x3

Counterspell
Quick-Play Spell

Pay 800 Life Points. When a Spell Card is activated after this card's activation, remove this card in your Graveyard from play to negate the activation and effect of that card and destroy it. If this card is chained to the activation of a Spell Card, you may negate the activation and effect of that Spell Card and destroy it. If you do, this card is removed from play after the chain has resolved. By paying half your Life Points and removing this card in your Hand from play, negate the activation and effect of a Spell Card controlled by your opponent and remove it from play.

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Russian Roulette- Lucksack FTW! Just forfeit similar to Victory Dragon when seeing the 1 or 6 before the chain is carried out ;P Then ruling goes crazy and we ban this card to solve ruling problems.

Counterspell- 800 LP and we get to cancel the next spell played o_o; guess it's ok since it blocks your own spell as well so you get those 1 for 1 trade off that locks both side similar to Skull Descalibur/Descovery Knight and Raiou...

Introducing Frosty's new series! *dun dun dun*

Eloquence of Terra- Agate
Rock / Effect
3 Star / Water
1000 Atk / 1800 Def

When this card is destroyed by a card effect, put it face up on your opponent's deck and shuffle it. When your opponent draws this card, increase your Life Points by 2000 and special summon it on your side of the field.

Calmness of Terra- Mondiad
Rock / Effect
4 Star / Light
0 Atk / 2100 Def

When this card is destroyed by a card effect, put it face up on your opponent's deck and shuffle it. When your opponent draws this card, special summon it on your side of the field. If this card is special summoned this way, skip your opponent's battle phase as long as this card is on your side of the field.

Falsity of Terra- Pyrite
Rock / Effect
4 Star / Dark
1500 Atk / 1500 Def

When this card is destroyed by a card effect, put it face up on your opponent's deck and shuffle it. When your opponent draws this card, send this card to your graveyard and put one "Terra" monster card (except Falsity of Terra- Pyrite) from your graveyard face up on top of your opponent's deck.

Recognition of Terra- Yonix
Rock / Effect
6 Star / Earth
2100 Atk / 2400 Def

When this card is destroyed by a card effect, put it face up on your opponent's deck and shuffle it. When your opponent draws this card, your opponent chooses and activates one of the following effects then send this card to your graveyard:
-You may draw up to 2 cards
-Special summon up to three "Terra" monster from your graveyard on your side of the field in defense mode. Destroy the three monsters at the end of this turn.

Glory of Terra- Jasper
Rock / Effect
4 Star / Light
1500 Atk / 1500 Def

When this card is destroyed by a card effect, put it face up on your opponent's deck and shuffle it. When your opponent draws this card, special summon it on your side of the field. If this card is special summoned by its own effect, its original Atk is now 2500.

Protection of Terra- Citrine
Rock / Effect
4 Star / Light
0 Atk / 2200 Def

When this card is destroyed by a card effect, put it face up on your opponent's deck and shuffle it. When your opponent draws this card, put it face-up on your opponent's Spell and Trap card zone as a continuous spell card. While this card is treated as a continuous spell card, any "Terra" monster destroyed as a result of battle is treated as being destroyed by a card effect.

Enchanted Stone Crafting
Normal Spell

Search your deck for a "Terra" monster. Put it face up on your opponent's deck and shuffle it.

More to come, but I don't want to overwhelm everyone ^_^;

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Eloquence of Terra: Interesting... but I don't see what these guys can do beyond walling and being anti-spell brigades. Monarch runs over most of them, and to top it off they don't always have their effects activate. None of the draw effects is really all that devastating, to be honest.

Mondiad: Boring... at least Agate could combo with "Bad Reaction to Simochii". Seriously, Diamonds should get a better effect than a battle phase skip. Temporary immunity to destruction by battle for all "Terra" monsters, anyone?

Pyrite: But where does the Terra monster come from? Hand, deck, where? 0_o

Yonix: Is the wording here intentional? From the looks of things, this monster may be giving your opponent the ability to draw two cards (at least, that's how I understand the 'you may draw two cards'.) If that wasn't the intention, it might be best to specify that it's the owner of Yonix who gets to draw the cards...

Jasper: Finally, a card with a pretty dang decent effect! Just a pity that Evil Hero-Malicious Edge is now available...

Citrine: This card is the only thing that stops Malicious Edge from LOLing at these cards. He and Monarch can run them over (and Raiza still spins them back to the deck) but this guy provides a helpful fix, and never really dies since even if your opponent Heavy Storms it away while in spell form it still returns to your opponent's deck for more annoying fun. :3

Enchanted Stone Crafting: So we can skip the annoying wait of getting our monster destroyed with this guy? Yayzorz.

Hmm... this would have been a great walling set in the days pre-Malicious Edge, or whatever he's called. You know, that one-for-one if your opponent already has a monster 2600 attack point fiend with piercing damage? Yeah, that guy. He's this set's worst nightmare, because there's little they can wall against him with from monster power alone (not to mention the fact that Marshmallon and Spirit Reaper both become instant fail cards. You can tell I like this card, don't you?) He's definitely a major threat to this deck.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Hm, according to wording of parasite paracide, the current wording actually still treats you as the owner when the opponent draws face-up cards from their deck. So, for Yonix, the 2 card draw and so on. Agate increases your LP and not theirs, etc.

For Diamond, somehow I forgot to finish the sentence -_-; suppose to skip battle phase as long as Diamond is special summoned by its own effect and remain in play.

Pyrite- edited so it's from graveyard

Malicious Edge dooms this deck? Indeed it does. Who runs Malicious Edge? A fair number perhaps.

What's the hot card of the next set? Yubel.
What does Yubel do best? Use effect to dark hole the field every single darn turn. ;P
I honestly am not the most thrilled about winning by battle ever =o Yubel is out to stall even more than marshmellon and spirit reaper did. Lots of traps active nowadays (although that's sort of changing as we're using traps that spin to the deck and highly chainable traps, such as Phoenix Wing)

(actually, the counter to this entire deck in my opinion is actually enemy controller XD; It may hurt a lot when most of these monsters got little to no atk)

Ancient of Terra- Lazuli
Rock / Effect
7 Star / Earth
0 Atk / 3000 Def

When your opponent draws this card, special summon it on your side of the field. While this card is in play, any "Terra" monster removed from the field is considered to be destroyed by a card effect. If this card is destroyed as a result of a card effect, put all "Terra" monsters in your graveyard face up on the bottom of your opponent's deck.

Magical Ore Excavator
Warrior / Effect
1500 Atk / 1000 Def

This card deals piercing damage. If this card successfully deal piercing damage, search your deck for a "Terra" monster and add it to your hand.

Enchanted Stone Blast
Trap Card

You can only activate this card when a monster declares an attack against a monster on your side of the field. If your monster is face down, flip it face up (flip effects are not activated.) If your monster is a "Terra" monster, destroy the attacking monster. Put the "Terra" monster faceup on your opponent's deck, and shuffle it.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years

New set?

Did somebody say NEW SET? Yaaay! Reviewing time! :3

Eloquence of Terra- Agate: kind of meh. Sure, 2000 extra LP is fun and all, but the special summon is terribly slow (unless your opponent gets an unlucky shuffle) and even then Agate itself is weak. I'd sooner use Sand Moth. Respawns faster, walls stronger and hits harder. =O

Calmness of Terra- Mondiad: now this is nasty. Sort of like having a permanent SoRL in monster form.

Recognition of Terra- Yonix: eh...I forget, what were the rock supports? 'Cause, if there's some handy way to summon this for destruction (beyond Rock Barrage dump + revive) then it could see use, but otherwise...it's sort of too lukewarm on the stats and doesn't even summon itself paracide style. Two cards isn't that glorious compensation for a tribute monster considering what a bother it is to get to that effect in the first place.

Glory of Terra- Jasper: Sand Moth, you have some major competition. =O Now this I would consider playing since it's four-star and 2500 Atk deals with most problems. At 1500 Def, it's slightly less solid than the moth, but the higher Atk both before and after special gives it an edge.

Protection of Terra- Citrine: Gear Golem style wall and another sure winner for the decktype. (This and Jasper in threes = pretty much a given) It does nothing about the slowness and unreliability of their summon, but it's a start.

Enchanted Stone Crafting: Anything to get them into the opponent's deck faster.

Ancient of Terra- Lazuli: Well, placing all those lumps of rock in the opponent's deck in the late game seems tempting (That + Convulsion of Nature follow-up is pretty much a game over for the opponent =O). Being searchable by rat is always a plus, though I'd hate to draw into this thing. x.O

Magical Ore Excavator: what attribute is this? Because whether or not rat can pull this out does make a difference for its usefulness. Anyways, it's a slightly more buff Mad Sword Beast capable of digging out those terra monsters. Another keeper for the decktype.

Enchanted Stone Blast: I think this needs some kind of rewording to make it perfectly clear that the monster going to the top of your opponent's deck is the same one that was attacked. Anyways, this is very nasty, actually, since it not only kills that big bad attacking monster but also screws over your opponent's next draw since all the terras either discard or summon themselves.

Overall...well, the Parasite Paracide style messing effects are an interesting concept, but I'm sort of looking for a clear win condition here. Right now, the best ones I can come up with are Lazuli + Convulsion with lots of lumpy rocks in your graveyard and making a ginormous Megarock Dragon which is then followed up by Return (thus depositing each of the detonated rocks into your opponent's deck :3), but they're both pretty far-fetched. x.O

Theme-jacking time! ^0^

Beckoning of Terra
Normal Spell

Reveal cards from the top of your opponent's Deck until you find a face-up "Terra" Monster then place all other cards revealed by this effect at the bottom of your opponent's Deck. For each card placed at the bottom of your opponent's Deck by this effect, lose 100 Life Points.

And since I had a flash of inspiration...well, sort of. :3

Runic Behemoth
Beast/Effect
5 Star/Dark
2300 Atk / 1400 Def

This card inflicts Piercing Damage. During your Main Phase, you may place this card from your Hand face-up in your Spell and Trap Card Zone (Treated as a Continuous Spell Card). You may only place one "Runic" Monster in your Spell and Trap Card Zone in this manner each turn. If your opponent Special Summons a Monster while this card is in your Spell and Trap Card Zone, Special Summon this Monster to your Field. If you Special Summon a Monster while this card is in your Spell and Trap Card Zone, Special Summon this Monster to your opponent's Field.

Runic Huntsman
Warrior/Effect
4 Star/Dark
1300 Atk / 1200

During your Main Phase, you may place this card from your Hand face-up in your Spell and Trap Card Zone (Treated as a Continuous Spell Card). You may only place one "Runic" Monster in your Spell and Trap Card Zone in this manner each turn. When a Monster is Summoned (Including Flip Summon) while this card is in your Spell and Trap Card Zone, negate the Summoning of that Monster and destroy it then send this card to your graveyard.

Runic Knight (revamp =O)
Warrior/Effect
4 Star/Light
1900 Atk / 800

During your Main Phase, you may place this card from your Hand face-up in your Spell and Trap Card Zone (Treated as a Continuous Spell Card). You may only place one "Runic" Monster in your Spell and Trap Card Zone in this manner each turn. When the effect of a Spell card is activated while this card is in your Spell and Trap Card zone, negate the activation and effect of that card and destroy it, then send this card to the Graveyard.

Runic Warden
Spellcaster/Effect
4 Star/Light
1000 Atk / 2000 Def

During your Main Phase, you may place this card from your Hand face-up in your Spell and Trap Card Zone (Treated as a Continuous Spell Card). You may only place one "Runic" Monster in your Spell and Trap Card Zone in this manner each turn. When a card(s) would be destroyed as the result of a card effect while this card is in your Spell and Trap Card Zone, send this card to your Graveyard instead.

Golden Rune of Binding
Normal Spell

Reveal the top card of your Deck and place it face-up into your Spell and Trap Card Zone (treated as a Continuous Spell Card). If a card revealed by the effect of "Golden Rune of Binding" is already on the Field, this card can not be activated. When either player activates the effect of a card of the same type as the original type of the card placed on your Field by this effect (Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster) while the card revealed by this effect is on your Field, negate the activation and effect(s) of that card.

Renewing the Seal
Normal Trap

Select one "Runic" Monster from your Graveyard and place it in your Spell and Trap Card Zone. On the turn this effect is activated, you may not Normal Summon or Set a Monster.

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Problem with practical theme is usually this: "been there, done that" ><; it's always either discard, draw, disable or special summon =O I never planned Terra monster to win by battle but alternate win ^_~

rate first, then card later:

Beckoning of Gaia- speeding up the draw basically, on top of revealing half of your opponent's deck to you XD;

Runic Behemoth- too bad Dark Nepthyrs or Armed Dragon will also nuke it away while those two are special summoned. It's not a bad card, just that Phantom Darkness raise the definition of speed to a totally new level u_u Reason why I don't like behemoth is that most monsters that get special summoned is either tributed away for something stronger than the behemoth, or is something that's stronger already. The opponent will not sweat at all to special summon disc commander just because behemoth is there.

Runic Huntsman- splashable and my favorite out of the whole set. It's a free destruction to kill off any monster on the next turn, be it special summon or normal. It negates the summon itself too so it stops nasty effect before they can come into play. We got traps that do similar things but those are restrictive (rug) or cost a card (forced back.) Huntsman got none if you can plan it well. This card is similar to the 1-1 trade off cards like Skull Descalibur Knight and Raiou in OCG. Skull Descalibur Knight stops effect. Raiou stops special summon, and Huntsman here just stops all summon (but it is used as a spell so it doesn't take up your normal summon too.)

Runic Knight- mini imperial order. Search for it with RotA or recycle its use with warrior returning alive, and there you go. I'm sure that it's a deadly arsenal in the samurai lineup... they already use RotA, and some variants use warrior returning alive already.

Runic Warden- simple and easy to use effect, but runic don't have anything big or highly precious to protect... rather save the turn and set up more huntsman/knight instead.

Golden Rune of Binding- slightly confusing card effect but I understand... gambling type of negation again, which is what runic always do except the piercing behemoth.

Renewing the Seal- end phase fun, similar to Gateway to the Dark World if DW got deckspace to even consider that card. More recycling for runic, and nothing can really go wrong with more huntsman and knight.

If I have to look at the decktype as a whole, it's all about the Knight. He's the most searchable, highest attack power at 1900, and I think that his effect is the most devastating. Huntsman is good, but it's easier to not use spells than not to summon anything at all. The deck for now, seems to be all about recycling/retrieving Knight as much as possible,

<><><>

Eloquence of Terra- Agate (reworked)
Rock / Effect
4 Star / Water
1000 Atk / 1800 Def

When this card is destroyed by a card effect, put it face up on your opponent's deck and shuffle it. When your opponent draws this card and your Life Points is lower than the opponent's, switch your Life Point with your opponent.

Recognition of Terra- Yonix (revamp)
Rock / Effect
6 Star / Earth
2100 Atk / 2400 Def

When this card is destroyed by a card effect, put it face up on your opponent's deck and shuffle it. When your opponent draws this card, special summon this card and up to two "Terra" monster from your graveyard on your side of the field on your side of the field. Destroy all monsters special summoned by this card's effect on your next standby phase.

Glory of Terra- Jasper (revamp, changed to wind)
Rock / Effect
4 Star / Wind
1500 Atk / 1500 Def

When this card is destroyed by a card effect, put it face up on your opponent's deck and shuffle it. When your opponent draws this card, special summon it on your side of the field. If this card is special summoned by its own effect, its original Atk is now 2500.

Magical Ore Excavator (added star level and attribute)
Warrior / Effect
4 Star / Earth
1500 Atk / 1400 Def

This card deals piercing damage. If this card successfully deal piercing damage, search your deck for a "Terra" monster and add it to your hand.

Vicious of Terra- Tiger Eye
Rock / Effect
7 Star / Fire
1900 Atk / 2500 Def

When this card is destroyed by a card effect, put it face up on your opponent's deck and shuffle it. When your opponent draws this card, special summon this card on your side of the field. If this card is special summoned by its own effect, switch the Atk and Def of all "Terra" monster in play.

(note: there, if you must insist on winning by battle with clump of rocks :3 )

Wisdom of Terra- Olivine
Rock / Effect
4 Star / Water
1400 Atk / 1900 Def

When this card is destroyed by a card effect, put it face up on your opponent's deck and shuffle it. When your opponent draws this card, put it face-up on your opponent's Spell and Trap card zone as a continuous spell card. While this card is treated as a continuous spell card, your opponent must show his/her hand and the Atk of all monsters on your opponent's side of the field decreases by 200.

Watcher of Terra- Tourmal
Rock / Effect
4 Star / Earth
1800 Atk / 1500 Def

You may send this card to the graveyard to add a "Terra" field spell card from your deck to your hand. When this card is destroyed by a card effect, put it face up on your opponent's deck and shuffle it. When your opponent draws this card, add a "Terra" field spell card from your graveyard to your hand.

Terra
Field Spell Card

Increase the defense of all "Terra" monster in play by 500. When over half of your opponent's deck consist of face-up "Terra" monsters, You win the match.

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
You know, I finally unlocked most of the packs from beating opponents in each world in WC08. Now I just need to unlock the Gladiator Beasts by winning five times against various CPU Free Duel opponents and I'll be set. :3

Speaking of Gladiator Beasts...

Recruitment of Gladiator
Continuous Spell
When you return a "Gladiator Beast" monster on your side of your field to your deck by its own effect, instead of special summoning a "Gladiator Beast" monster you can special summon another monster from your deck with level stars equal to or lower then the Gladiator Beast card. You can only activate this effect once per turn.

Legacy of Gladiator
Normal Trap
Activate only when a "Gladiator Beast" monster you control is destroyed by battle. Instead of sending that monster to the graveyard, shuffle it into your deck and special summon another "Gladiator Beast" monster.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Eloquence of Terra- Agate (reworked): That should be 'are' rather than 'is'. Other than that...it's Reversal Quiz on legs. Well, except that OTKOing with this is harder. Definitely best buddies with Wall of Revealing Light and can be used to create a win condition for the decktype.

Recognition of Terra- Yonix (revamp): With the field spell in the mix, this is starting to look deadly. It starts out slowish, but when your opponent starts running out of non-Terra monsters this thing gets more and more vicious (as long as you keep a fresh supply of the rocks in your graveyard). Majorly screwed draws and eventual instant loss for the opponent in the late game.

Magical Ore Excavator: Yeah, Rat is now officially the recruiter of choice for this decktype.

Vicious of Terra- Tiger Eye: Ehh...quite tricky to play since it's out of recruiter range and 7-star. Pretty much calls for Enchanted Stone Crafting, but even then you'd want a good bunch of big, lumpy rocks on your field to capitalize on it. I'd sooner use the new Agate since it's funkier. :3

Wisdom of Terra- Olivine: Hand scouting fun; there's some way to brutally exploit that, I'm sure. The Atk and Def reduction is more of a side-attraction, but it might make the difference in some matchups.

Watcher of Terra- Tourmal: Yay for field searchers. Sort of anti-thematic how your opponent gets to keep this one after drawing it, though. o.O

Terra: Ohh...now this set is starting to make sense. One big problem, though: how are you going to determine when over half of your opponent's deck is Terra monsters? Does this field let you peek at your opponent's deck all the time? (I mean, that technically equals checking every draw your opponent makes too, since it's just a simple matter of deduction x.O) Some method of fixing that issue, maybe?

Recruitment of Gladiator: Which Gladiator Beast does the level star thing refer to? (should be specified) anyways, I dunno'...Gladiator Beast really prefers summoning Gladiator Beast, so I'm not sure if they'd bother with this.

Legacy of Gladiator: Special Summon from where? Also, what do you mean by 'another'? Does that just mean anything except the destroyed one or does it require a differently named beast too? Clarify that in the wording. Eh, sort of dubious usefulness again, since the problem with Gladiator Beast usually isn't getting through battle as much as being blown off the field before they get to battle. I think I'd sooner use Waboku to get them through battle (that way you get through the battle too, but you get the special summon with the effect, prevents damage and casualties too)

And yeah, I see what you mean about Behemoth. Ho-hum, I think I'm going to do something about that:

Runic Behemoth (revamp)
Beast/Effect
8 Star/Dark
2600 Atk / 1400 Def

This card inflicts Piercing Damage. During your Main Phase, you may place this card from your Hand face-up in your Spell and Trap Card Zone (Treated as a Continuous Spell Card). You may only place one "Runic" Monster in your Spell and Trap Card Zone in this manner each turn. If your opponent Special Summons a Monster while this card is in your Spell and Trap Card Zone, Special Summon this Monster to your Field. If you Special Summon a Monster while this card is in your Spell and Trap Card Zone, Special Summon this Monster to your opponent's Field.

Bigger makes better, right? :3 Aaand something else for the set:

Runic Overtaker
Spellcaster/Effect
5 Star/Dark
1900 Atk / 2300 Def

During your Main Phase, you may place this card from your Hand face-up in your Spell and Trap Card Zone (Treated as a Continuous Spell Card). You may only place one "Runic" Monster in your Spell and Trap Card Zone in this manner each turn. When a Monster is Tribute Summoned while this card is in your Spell and Trap Card Zone, switch control of that Monster to the opponent of the player who Summoned it until the next Standby Phase of the player who summoned the Monster then send this card to the Graveyard.

Runic Punisher
Spellcaster/Effect
4 Star/Dark
1600 Atk / 700 Def

During your Main Phase, you may place this card from your Hand face-up in your Spell and Trap Card Zone (Treated as a Continuous Spell Card). You may only place one "Runic" Monster in your Spell and Trap Card Zone in this manner each turn. When a player declares an attack while this card is in your Spell and Trap Card Zone, inflict Damage to that player equal to the Atk of the attacking monster then send this card to the Graveyard.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Terra: Ohh...now this set is starting to make sense. One big problem, though: how are you going to determine when over half of your opponent's deck is Terra monsters? Does this field let you peek at your opponent's deck all the time? (I mean, that technically equals checking every draw your opponent makes too, since it's just a simple matter of deduction x.O) Some method of fixing that issue, maybe?

The number of cards in a player's deck has fallen under the category of common knowledge lately, so you can just count and keep track of how many Terra monsters have been added to it.

Runic Behemoth (revamp)
Beast/Effect
8 Star/Dark
2600 Atk / 1400 Def

A new rival for Malicious Edge & Cyber Dragon.

Bigger makes better, right? :3 Aaand something else for the set:

Runic Overtaker
Spellcaster/Effect
5 Star/Dark
1900 Atk / 2300 Def

During your Main Phase, you may place this card from your Hand face-up in your Spell and Trap Card Zone (Treated as a Continuous Spell Card). You may only place one "Runic" Monster in your Spell and Trap Card Zone in this manner each turn. When a Monster is Tribute Summoned while this card is in your Spell and Trap Card Zone, switch control of that Monster to the opponent of the player who Summoned it until the next Standby Phase of the player who summoned the Monster then send this card to the Graveyard.

A tad bit evil, but how would the timing work with Trigger effects like those of the monarchs? If you get their effects as well, then this can see teched use.

Runic Punisher
Spellcaster/Effect
4 Star/Dark
1600 Atk / 700 Def

During your Main Phase, you may place this card from your Hand face-up in your Spell and Trap Card Zone (Treated as a Continuous Spell Card). You may only place one "Runic" Monster in your Spell and Trap Card Zone in this manner each turn. When a player declares an attack while this card is in your Spell and Trap Card Zone, inflict Damage to that player equal to the Atk of the attacking monster then send this card to the Graveyard.

Basically an auto-Magic Cylinder on legs. Any reasonable opponent will attack with something weak first, though, completely ruining this.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Basically an auto-Magic Cylinder on legs. Any reasonable opponent will attack with something weak first, though, completely ruining this.

There's a catch, though. Suppose you aren't running this with an empty field but actually have a reasonably buff monster out. In that case your opponent will either have to hit with something big to get rid of the punisher or sacrifice their low-power creature in battle (eating battle damage in the process). Either that or dig around for S/T removal. In any of the given scenarios, I'd say that the card has served its purpose.

Anyways, something a bit different again:

Cyber Acrochordus
Machine/Effect
3 Star/Dark
500 Atk / 900 Def

Select and activate one of the following effects:
- When this card is attacked, remove this card from play to remove the attacking monster from play until your next Standby Phase then add one "Cyber Acrochordus" from your Deck to your Hand.
- Remove this card and one card in your Hand from play to add a Monster Card from your Deck to your Hand.
- Remove from play this card and two Monsters on your Field to select two cards at random from your opponent's Hand and remove the from play.

Okay, fine, Cyber Valley and its Machine Duplication-exploitability (which, might I add, meshes nicely with Satellite Cannon since they're both light attributes too) has grown on me. So sue me. xP

Last edited:

Col~

Effeler
Years
Yugioh Fakes - TTE 2008

I was on http://www.yugiohcardmaker.net and I was making some cards. They're from a set I call the Tickectmaster Tourney Edition. I got the Ticketmaster part from an ad I saw on the NHL All-star game. In case you can't see the cards, I'll write down the stuff:

Supernova
Quick-Play Spell (it shows counter, typo)
Secret Rare
TTE-EN000
When your opponent attacks, pay 100 (typo) Life Points
to stop the attack and destroy all monsters on your
opponents side of the Field.

supernova_en.jpg

Doom Bringer Horizon
Field Spell
Secret Rare
TTE-EN001
When this card is in play, the ATK of all DARK monsters
is increased by 100 points.

doomhorizon_en.jpg

Valley Kingdom
Continuous Trap
Ultimate Rare
TTE-EN002
As long as this card remains active, decrease the ATK of all\
LIGHT monsters by 400 points.

valleyking_en.jpg

There'll be more in the set.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
YGO maker finally fixed their annoying font to be acceptable now <3
I'll use it if it's not for the pure fact that finding a suitable picture is extremely difficult for monsters.

Supernova- broken... mirror force is down to 1 for a reason. 100 LP is beyond neglectable (heck even 1000 LP cost will make this broken... look at Soul Taker for comparison). This isn't even mirror force. It's raigeki. Defense mode won't save you. Not stoppable by Jinzo/Decree too since this is quick play spell. back on the ban list please...

Doom bringer horizon- 1000 brute atk may sound nice and indeed quite difficult to stop when even the tomato suicides into the monarch for laughs. But we're better off thinking of ways to get out Dark Gaia, or fill our graveyard with dark monsters to pull out those nifty phantom darknesss stuff. This is not weak but powerful (and breaks all tradition), but right now dark focuses on graveyard explosive summoning for the most part. The only real practical thing we can do with this is to have major easy access to the higher level viruses in terms of combo. I'm still saying this card needs to be toned down though since it just breaks thresholds too much, and if the metagame ever shifts to a semi-slower pace, this card becomes breakthrough (if it last for one turn, so be it, 1 turn making all your monsters 2k+ atk power is probably OTK)

Valley Kingdom- continuous trap sucks... and the effect is -400 on light only? It's just not powerful enough at all... not enough light monsters played, and -400 is not that much. Cards nowadays rely on extremely weird (and usually lengthy) effects and less on the brutal stats.

By the way, unless rules changed, I'm sure Digi wants all of our fake cards in the fake card thread.

Last edited:

Col~

Effeler
Years
YGO maker finally fixed their annoying font to be acceptable now <3
I'll use it if it's not for the pure fact that finding a suitable picture is extremely difficult for monsters.

Supernova- broken... mirror force is down to 1 for a reason. 100 LP is beyond neglectable (heck even 1000 LP cost will make this broken... look at Soul Taker for comparison). This isn't even mirror force. It's raigeki. Defense mode won't save you. Not stoppable by Jinzo/Decree too since this is quick play spell. back on the ban list please...

Doom bringer horizon- 1000 brute atk may sound nice and indeed quite difficult to stop when even the tomato suicides into the monarch for laughs. But we're better off thinking of ways to get out Dark Gaia, or fill our graveyard with dark monsters to pull out those nifty phantom darknesss stuff. This is not weak but powerful (and breaks all tradition), but right now dark focuses on graveyard explosive summoning for the most part. The only real practical thing we can do with this is to have major easy access to the higher level viruses in terms of combo. I'm still saying this card needs to be toned down though since it just breaks thresholds too much, and if the metagame ever shifts to a semi-slower pace, this card becomes breakthrough (if it last for one turn, so be it, 1 turn making all your monsters 2k+ atk power is probably OTK)

Valley Kingdom- continuous trap sucks... and the effect is -400 on light only? It's just not powerful enough at all... not enough light monsters played, and -400 is not that much. Cards nowadays rely on extremely weird (and usually lengthy) effects and less on the brutal stats.

By the way, unless rules changed, I'm sure Digi wants all of our fake cards in the fake card thread.

Jeez, that was brutal. I'm not a pro. And I don't wanna get in a flame war OK. Look, if you don't like them, then just say they're not all that great. You don't have to point out all the flaws. And if all faks are supposed to be in the fakes thread, I'll get someone to move it.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
Jeez, that was brutal. I'm not a pro. And I don't wanna get in a flame war OK. Look, if you don't like them, then just say they're not all that great. You don't have to point out all the flaws. And if all faks are supposed to be in the fakes thread, I'll get someone to move it.

ya, this area is full of criticisms

anywho digi has merged this.

out of boredom, a set idea:
there are those non-monster cards that say "When this face down card is destroyed, (do this)", so i'm wondering about a set of cards like this that say "when the face down card is destroyed, do this. When this is flipped face up (normally), do this (but a weaker effect)."

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Hm, existing Sandmoth sort of have part of it, as it gets recursion and atk boost if it's destroyed while facedown. Interesting concept though I'll tweak it a bit if I'm doing it maybe~

As for the criticism, isn't it worse to just bust in and say "I don't think they're very good"? It sounds so much like a filler and random comment just to put someone down. Writing out all the whys clearly will clarify/support the comment, and also inform the card maker about methods to make the card more playable~ I'm sure that you can try to walk into the poetry thread to say "I don't like this poem" with no other comments attached, and the Mod of that forum will come by to demand clarification too in the same manner~

Not like I don't make mistakes, that's why I always had to make revamp copies of the same card XP;

(Making fake cards that are playable are quite an accepted norm in any YGO related fake card forum/thread/event~ Of course, there's always the joke cards but usually they are exaggerated or their effect is filled with different allusions to make it obvious that the card is for jokes.)

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2008
I used to create Cards all the time for Yu-gi-oh. I never had a chance to put these all on YGO CardMaker as I know longer have time. However This would be my Kirby Set.

Kirby of the Stars 4
Effect
When this monster battles a monster, at the end phase of your turn, you may send this card to the graveyard to special summon a fusion monster with Kirby in it's name from your Fusion deck, and then shuffle this card into your deck.
1500/1200

Fire Kirby FIRE 5
Pyro/Effect
This card is special summoned by the effect of Kirby of the stars when that card battles a FIRE or Pyro monster. During your oppoenets standby phase, inflict 600 points of direct damage to their lifepoints directly.
1900/1200

Ice Kirby WATER 5
Aqua/Effect
This card is special summoned by the effect of Kirby of the Stars when that card battles a WATER or Aqua monster. When this card battles a monster, destroy that monster.
1900/1300

Spark Kirby LIGHT 5
Thunder/Effect
This card is special summoned by the effect of Kirby of the stars when that card battles a LIGHT monster. For each card you play, increase the attack and defense of this card by 100 until the end phase of your turn.
1800/1000

Stone Kirby EARTH 5
Rock/Effect
This card is special summoned by the effect of Kirby of the stars when that card battles a EARTH or a rock monster. This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle.
2000/1200

Fighter Kirby EARTH 5
Warrior/Effect
This card is special summoned by the effect of Kirby of the stars when that card battles a EARTH or Warrior monster. When this card attacks a monster with higher attack points than the monster it attacks, increase it's attack by 300.
2000/1200

Tornado Kirby WIND 5
Spellcaster/Effect
This card is special summoned by the effect of Kirby of the stars when that card battles a WIND monster. Increase the attack of this card by 200 for each non-WIND monster on the field.
1600/1200

Bomb Kirby DARK 5
Warrior/Effect
This card is special summoned by the effect of Kirby of the stars when that card battles a DARK or Warrior monster. When this card deals battle damage to a player's lifepoints, choose one monster on the field, and destroy it.
1700/1200

Hammer Kirby WIND 5
Warrior/Effect
This card is special summoned by the effect of Kirby of the stars when that card battles a WIND or Warrior monster. When this card battles a EARTH monster, destroy that monster without applying damage calcuation.
1800/1200

Ninja Kirby DARK 5
Warrior/Effect
This card is special summoned by the effect of Kirby of the stars when that card battles a monster with Ninja in it's name. If this card is targetted by a spell or trap your oppoenet controls, remove this card from the game. At the end of that turn, special summon this card.
1900/1300

Needle Kirby EARTH 5
Plant/Effect
This card is special summoned by the effect of Kirby of the stars when that card battles a EARTH or Plant monster. This card can attack all monsters on your oppoenets side of the field once.
1950/1000

Cutter Kirby FIRE 5
Warrior/Effect
This card is special summoned by the effect of Kirby of the stars when that card battles a FIRE or Warrior monster. This card can attack twice during the same battle phase.
2000/1200

Sword Kirby LIGHT 5
Warrior/Effect
This card is special summoned by the effect of Kirby of the stars when that card battles a LIGHT or Warrior monster. If all your other monsters in defense position, increase the attack of this card by 400.
2100/1200

Paint Kirby LIGHT 5
Spellcaster/Effect
This card is special summoned by the effect of Kirby of the stars when that card battles a LIGHT or Spellcaster Monster. Once per turn, during your mainphase, you may change the battle position of one monster on the field.
1700/1200

Crash Kirby DARK 5
Spellcaster/Effect
This card is special summoned by the effect of Kirby of the stars when that card battles a DARK monster. Skip your battle phase and destroy all monsters on the field, then special summon one Kirby of Stars from your hand or deck. This effect cannot be used the same turn it's special summoned.
1500/1200

Wing Kirby WIND 5
Winged-Beast/Effect
This card is special summoned by the effect of Kirby of the stars when that card battles a WIND or Winged-Beast monster. You may pay 1000 lifepoints during your mainphase. If you do, this card can attack directly.
1500/1200

Mirror Kirby LIGHT 5
Spellcaster/Effect
This card is special summoned by the effect of Kirby of the stars when that card battles a LIGHT or Spellcaster monster. If this card was to be designated by a spell card, you may change the designation to another monster instead.
1500/1200

Wheel Kirby FIRE 5
Machine/Effect
This card is special summoned by the effect of Kirby of the stars when that card battles a FIRE or Machine monster. If this card battles a monster with lower defense than the attack of this monster, inflict the difference as battle damage to your oppoenets lifepoints.
1700/1400

Jet Kirby WIND 5
Machine/Effect
This card is special summoned by the effect of Kirby of the stars when that card battles a WIND or Machine monster. discard a card from your hand ot negate an attack to this card.
1500/1400

Parasol Kirby WIND 5
Warrior/Effect
This card is special summoned by the effect of Kirby of the stars when that card battles a WIND or Warrior monster. This card is unaffected by trap cards.
1500/1200

Cook Kirby EARTH 5
Spellcaster/Effect
This card is special summoned by the effect of Kirby of the stars when that card battles a EARTH or spellcaster monster. When this card is special summoned, destroy one monster on the field and gain lifepoints equal to the attack of that monster. You cannot select Cook Kirby.
1500/1200

Cleaning Kirby WIND 5
Spellcaster/Effect
This card is special summoned by the effect of Kirby of the stars when that card battles a WIND or Spellcaster monster. When this card is special summoned, destroy 2 spell or trap cards on the field.
1500/1200

Meta Knight LIGHT 4
Warrior/Effect
Increase the attack of all your oppoenets monsters by 400 points.
2300/1700

King Dedede WIND 5
Warrior/Effect
When this card is summoned successfully, name a card. Your oppoenet cannot summon or activate the named card as long as this card is on the field.
2500/1800

Burnin' Leo FIRE 4
Pyro/Effect
Tribute this card and return one Kirby of the Stars to your deck and shuffle it to special summon one Fire Kirby from your fusion deck.
1800/1200

Chilly the Snowman WATER 4
Aqua/Effect
Tribute this card and return one Kirby of the Stars to your deck and shuffle it to special summon one Ice Kirby from your fusion deck.
1800/1200

Dynablade WIND 8
Winged-Beast/Effect
This card can attack twice during the same battle phase.
2600/2100

Marx DARK 11
Fiend/Ritual
This card can only be ritual summoned by "Nova Wishes". Remove one LIGHT and one DARK from your graveyard from play to remove one monster on the field.
3100/1400

Dreamland FIELD SPELL
Increase the attack and defense of all Ritual and Fusion monsters by 400 points. If you have King Dedede is in play, increase it's attack by 400 points.

Nova Wishes Ritual
Remove LIGHT and/or DARK monsters from your hand and in play equal to or more than 11 stars to ritual summon one Marx from your hand.

Gourment Race SPELL
Activate this card only if you control one King Dedede and one Kirby of the Stars on your side of the field and no other monsters. Destroy all spell and trap cards on the field, and gain 300 lifepoints for each spell and trap destroyed this race.

Whispy Woods 5 EARTH
Plant/Effect
When this card is attacked, destroy the monster that attacked this card.
2100/1500

Paintroller 4 EARTH
Warrior/Effect
You may discard one card from your hand during your mainphase. If you do, choose a monster on your oppoenets side of the field. That monster cannot attack until the next battle phase.
1400/1300

Mr. Shine 4 DARK
Spellcaster/Union
You may equip this card to a monster named Mr. Bright during your mainphase or unequip it. A monster equipped with this card cannot by a card effect. If the equipped monster was to be destroyed as a result of battle, this card is destroyed instead.
1800/1300

Mr. Bright 4 LIGHT
Spellcaster/Effect
You may equip this card to a monster named Mr. Shine during your mainphase or unequip it. A monster equipped with this card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle. If the equipped monster was to be destroyed by a card effect, this card is destroyed instead.
1800/1300

Javelin Knight 4 EARTH
Warrior/Effect
When this card is normal summoned successfully, search your deck for a card named Axe Knight, and put it into your hand.
1000/500

Axe Knight 4 EARTH
Warrior/Effect
When this card is normal summoned successfully, search your deck for a card named Mace Knight, and put it into your hand.
1000/500

Mace Knight 4 EARTH
Warrior/Effect
When this card is normal summoned successfully, search your deck for a card named Tridant Knight, and put it into your hand.
1000/500

Tridant Knight 4 EARTH
Warrior/Effect
When this card is normal summoned successfully, search your deck for a card named Javelin Knight, and put it into your hand.
1000/500

Heavy Lobster 6 FIRE
Machine/Effect
When this card inflicts battle damage to your oppoenets lifepoints, it's damage is treated as effect damage instead.
2500/1700

Shadow Kirby 4 DARK
Effect
Remove this card from the game to special summon one Kirby card from your fusion deck. At end of turn, return the fusion monster to the fusion deck.
1500/1200

Dark Meta Knight 4 DARK
Warrior/Effect
This card deals no battle damage to your oppeonets lifepoints. When this card attacks a monster with higher attack than it, increase it's attack by 500.
1700/1200

Heavy Mole 5 EARTH
Machine/Effect
When this card attacks, and was to deal battle damage to your oppoenet, you may choose not to do any battle damage, and instead destroy a card on your oppoenets side of the field.
1900/1400

Dark Matter 8 DARK
Fiend/Effect
This card cannot be special summoned. This card cannot be tribute summoned except by triubitng 3 monsters. When this card is tribute summoned successfully, remove from play your deck, hand, graveyard, and all other cards you control. Gain control of all monsters on your oppoenets side of the field. When this card is destroyed, special summon one 0 Squared from your removed from play. You do not lose the duel when you cannot draw.
0/0

0 Squared 12 DARK
Fiend/Effect
When this card is special summoned by the effect of Dark Matter, if this card is in play during the end of your next end phase, inflict 10000 damage to your oppoenets lifepoints.
0/0

The Amazing Mirror Continious Spell
When you play this card, pay half your lifepoints. Choose a monster with 1500 attack or less. Put a token of that monster into play under your control. It's a DARK and Fiend in addition to it's other types. When this card is destroyed, destroy all tokens on the field.

The Fountain of Dreams Field Spell
Either player may discard two cards from their hand to ignore the summoning conditions of a monster in their hand or graveyard.

The Knights probably wouldn't be printed these days, and I think I errata'd Zero Squared in the past

RaikouRider243

Lightning Swordsman
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 18, 2009
Ravnica-inspired cards:

Staff of Alchemy [R]
4: Artifact
Cards in your hand have transmute 2UB. (2UB, Discard a card: Search your library for a card with the same converted mana cost as the discarded card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Play only as a sorcery.)

Cytoplasm Vault [R]
3: Artifact
Each creature with graft you play comes into play with an additional +1/+1 counter on it.

Mizzium Observosphere [R]
5: Artifact
Spells with replicate cost 2 less to play.
Replicate costs are reduced by 2.

Pact of the Necromancer [R]
1{B/G}{B/G}{B/G}: Enchantment
Whenever you play a dredge ability, you may pay BG. If you do, put a 2/1 black and green Zombie creature token into play.
When a Zombie you control is put into a graveyard from play, each other player sacrifices a creature.

Gaze of Rakdos
1{B/R}: Sorcery
Untap target creature and gain control of it until end of turn. That creature gains haste until end of turn. You lose life equal to its converted mana cost.

Mat'selesnya's Anthem [R]
1GW: Enchantment
Green creatures get +1/+1.
White creatures get +1/+1.

Boros Mage-Priest [C]
1RW: Creature - Human Wizard
RW, T: Boros Mage-Priest deals 1 damage to target creature or player and you gain 1 life.
Though the Boros are more known for their fleet-of-foot swordsman, the mage-priests lining the rear are as necessary as the infantry to ensure victory.
1/3

Swear to Secrecy
1UB: Instant
Counter target spell unless its controller puts the top X cards of his or her library into his or her graveyard, where X is three times the converted mana cost of that spell.
"Even if someone were to penetrate our illusions, he must make a choice between secrecy or death." --Circu

Terms of Peace [C]
1W: Instant
Prevent all combat damage that would be dealt this turn. If U was spent to play Terms of Peace, creatures that attacked this turn don't untap during their controllers' next untap step.

Jarad, Necromancer Outcast [R]
2BBG: Legendary Creature - Elf Zombie
Nonland cards in your graveyard have dredge X, where X is the card's converted mana cost. (If you would draw a card, instead you may put the top X cards of your library into your graveyard, where X is the converted mana cost of a nonland card in your graveyard. If you do, return that card to your hand. Otherwise, draw a card.)
3/3

Savra, Resurrected Cytomancer
2GUU: Legendary Creature - Elf Wizard Mutant
Graft 3 (This permanent comes into play with three +1/+1 counters on it. Whenever a creature comes into play, you may move a +1/+1 counter from this permanent onto it.)
When a creature without graft comes into play under your control, put X +1/+1 counters on it, where X is the creature's power. It becomes 0/0 and has graft.

Cerebral Absorption [R]
2{U/B}{U/B}: Enchantment
When a player plays a spell, you may put the top X cards of that player's library into his or her graveyard, where X is that spell's converted mana cost.

Mat'selesnya, High Priest [R]
3GGW: Legendary Creature - Elf Cleric
Mat'selesnya, High Priest has shroud as long as you control five or more creatures.
Spells you play have convoke. (Each creature you tap while playing a spell reduces its cost by 1 or by one mana of that creature's color.)
2/5

Fade into Reality [C]
2UB: Sorcery
Return target nonland card from your graveyard to your hand.

Zomaj Hauc, Izzet Magelord [R]
3URR: Legendary Creature - Human Wizard
At the beginning of your upkeep, you may return target instant or sorcery card from your graveyard to your hand.
3/4

Angelic Reversal
3W: Instant
You gain 3 life for each creature attacking you. If R was spent to play Angelic Reversal, instead Angelic Reversal deals 3 damage to each attacking creature.

Death Sentence [C]
4B: Instant
Destroy target creature. If W was spent to play Death Sentence, you gain life equal to that creature's converted mana cost.

Deathgaze
3G: Instant
All creatures able to block target creature this turn do so. If B was spent to play Deathgaze, that creature gains deathtouch until end of turn.

Feather, Angelic Guardian [R]
4RWW: Legendary Creature - Angel
Flying, first strike
X: The next X damage that would be dealt to target creature you control is dealt to Feather, Angelic Guardian instead. Spend only red and/or white mana this way.
5/5

Szadek the Restless [R]
4UUBB: Legendary Creature - Vampire Spirit
Szadek the Restless is unblockable.
When a creature you control deals combat damage to a player, that player removes the top ten cards of his or her library from the game.
6/6

Skyknight's Training [C]
{R/W}{R/W}: Enchantment - Aura
Enchant creature
Enchanted creature gets +1/+1 and has flying and haste.
"During times of peace, we train children who want to ride rocs. Then they don't want to ride anymore." --Klatton, Boros Skycaptain

Tilling the Marsh [C]
X{B/G}: Sorcery
Put the top X cards of your library into your graveyard.
Draw a card.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Er... me no play Magic the Gathering so me no understand cards.

Incredible Machinations
Normal Spell
Select three or fewer differently named light-attribute machine type monsters in your deck and remove them from play. Special summon one Light-attribute monster from your fusion deck listing those monsters as fusion materials.

Well, XYZ now has an instant summoning method. It's cool... it's fun. Is it usable?

And another thing...

Destiny Drive
Normal Trap
Activate only when your opponent declares an attack. Send one "Destiny Hero" monster from your deck to the graveyard in order to negate that attack.

Eh, thematic and useless now that Foolish Burial's around, I guess, but I could see the anime using it to dump Malicious or Dasher, couldn't you?

Just for kicks...

Death By Extreme Boredom
Continuous Spell
If your opponent plays a card that they have not unlocked in YGO WC08 by beating computerized duelists over and over again, force them to unlock it before they return to the game. Negate this effect if the card your opponent activates does not exist in YGO WC08

The Arch-Nemesis Brigade
Normal Spell
Activate only if there is a(n) "E-Hero" or "D-Hero" monster on your opponent's side of the field. Special summon that monster's arch-nemesis. If you don't know what that monster's arch nemesis is, stop playing children's card games and go read comic books like the rest of the world. Jeez, what a loser.

.... I think I've just officially transcended the boundaries of sanity.

Last edited:

Dragonsfreak

eevee raiser
Years
what a pity there are so less magic players here....

@RaikouRider243
in general like your ideas of cards, but...

1)Swear to Secrecy: this seems to be a bit cheap for its effect And being an uncommon card

2)Feather, angelic guardian:...Feather, are you serious about this name???just want to mention it cause the translation into german is too laughable for a lengendary angel...

3)Savra,resurrected cytomancer:...uhm i have to admit that i didn´t read the book...does she die???and if, why isn´t the queen of the Golgari ressurected by the golgari?just questions...

Commander_Latios

The man of Eternal Boredom...
Years
well, this is the first of YGO cards in a series I'm doing called Final Destruction. They are all ultra rare or above, and designed to turn duels around at the last posible minute.

Sub-Atomic Blast
Normal Spell
Ultimate Rare
CLC-V102
Activate this card only when your life points are 1000 or less. Reduce your Life Points to 1 and Destroy all monsters on the opponent's side of the field. Deal damage to your opponent's life points equal to the ATK of all monsters destroyed by this effect.

SubatomicBlast.jpg

I know it's a bit too powerful, but, like I said, the cards in this series are supposed to turn things around at the last minute. That's why it can only be played if You're at 1000 or less.

Back