• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Plazma: Li (presented by Aquatic Sirens)

aquadan

is searching for members
Years

Presented by Aquatic Sirens

Plasma is an ionized gas, while an astrophysical plasma is the physical properties of which much of the baryonic matter of the universe is thought to consist of. A matter in which atoms and molecules become so hot, that they have ionized.

Bag_Ultra_Ball_Sprite.png

Welcome
Welcome to Team Plazma: Li
When scrapbox closed our number one project: Inner Darkness was lost. So as a chemical reaction Team Plazma reformed, however like soda it became flat.
So in 2010 we return with Lithium battery energy, an unseen originality and fresh ideas.
We all returned with improved skills and no sense of impossible, we are PLAZMA
-- words by aquadan.

Projects
[/CSS-DIV]
4408451250_e71a2a2d00_o.png

Storyline
Playing as the adopted son of Silver. Your unaware the your father has intentions of making you the leader of revived Team Rocket, Unfortunately Rayquaza notices Silvers devious act and stops your father. Forever.

Vacancies
  • An advanced scripter !
  • A Sprite Inserter (preferably knows the unlz-GBA ways ...)
  • A Game Music Editor

Thread Link
Comming soon

Management
4492172585_f497170955_o.png
4492811686_afc167622e_o.png
4492811836_9ba873308d_o.png
4492811770_6d90a34b55_o.png

Staff
Jt: Scripter

Applying
Fill out the following form:
HTML:
[B]Name[/B]:
[B]Contact Info[/B]:
[B]Time Zone[/B]:
[B] Position Applying For[/b]:
[B]Skills[/B]:
[B]Proof of Work[/B]:
[B]Past Experience[/B]:

A sucessfull candidate:
Spoiler:

[/CSS-DIV]

Last edited:

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Nice thread Aquadan !
We can get it all started ! Seriously now, what else do we need ? *looks around searching for something*

pokemonkiller

Scripter/Programmer
Years
name (spawnova)
contact info ([email protected])
timezone (-5)
position (scriptin')
skills (all scripts)
proof (youtube /watch?v=xVK8vzQabEc
past experience (exdelta i think)

also a program i made to help scripting (youtube /watch?v=kD2nYr20eZs
(NOTE: improves a lot since this video =] )

Last edited:

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
We got our last scripter !! ^^
Aquadan, please update the main post !!
And that's what we need for now ... and a Sprite Inserter X_X .

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Weekly Plazma Newsletter

Welcome to our first issue ! This is to inform hackers about our plans/plan changing, their duty and all that ...

================================================================================
FURTHER ACTIONS
================================================================================

For now, devoted Plazma members, we have most of the stuff we need . Let's start Pokemon Sky Azul .
To clarify to our new members, we're hacking FR .
Tilesets made by .Tactic. .
Maps by me and .Tactic and The Explorer of Destiny .
Scripts by 'Jt and PkmnKiller .
.... ... ...
Sprites by .Tactic. .

==========================================================================
HACK CHANGES

What we change in our hack . Optional post .

HUGE CHANGE : I've decided to create a region north of J&Kanto . First of all, you are given a Larvitar by Silver then sent on a Johto journey . Apparantely, someone blasted Cherrygrove and the nearby forests so it's all blocked . You go back home, but find a note ... "We've taken your father to Mt. Silver . Find us there ! A&P - Mystery Kidnappers" .
You go to Mt. Silver, learn about your past, blah blh *insert elaborate thingy here* . Then go on a journey on a newly discovered region . So we can have more hacking freedom .
Comments and opinions on this HERE !

YOUR JOB

This is the reference post for everyone : your actions for next week !!

.Tactic. : Make a Sprite of a mature Silver for our titlescreen . Atrton OW and Sprite . Destiny for details <3 .
The Explorer of Destiny : Come up with a region name .
560cool. : Remap New Bark Town and hero house . Also houses of New Bark and anything new .
pokemonkiller : Some New Bark scripts . Minor . Larvitar receive script .
355jt : New Bark Scripts + Make a titlescreen script
aquadan : Hmm... a titlescreen design . Contact .Tactic. for help

Comments about your duties HERE !

===========================================================================
WHAT HAPPENS IN THE HACK
===========================================================================

Why did I receive that duty ? What does that have to do with (______) . This is a total explanation of hack-happenings !

Soooo, in the titlescreen, your father contacts you on Gold's webcam . He asks you to come home for something important . Your name is also registered here . And gender none here . Or if .Tactic. wants, make a female counterpart of Atron .
And the early info from FR will be done by pokemonkiller . The control explanation and the three page long thingy, about special thanks and all that bulls**t .

New Bark has changed a LOT ! We have a solar farm in the ex-forest by the north (any tilesets Tactic ?? >.<) and eolian farms all over . It is also bigger with more houses ...
You come out of Gold's house and your father ambushes you and gives you a Larvitar, the Pokemon you used to play with in your choldhood . With no further details, he sends you to the Johto championship .

*insert early route crap and tutorials here*

You arrive in Cherrygrove and see a show done by ...
This will be done next week ... >.<

Comments and opinions and comments here ! (I love to copy paste >:-))

======================================================================

end of issue no. 1

Last edited:

pokemonkiller

Scripter/Programmer
Years
hmm im not so good with the title screen scripting where you choose your name and etc, when i said all scripts i ment like all ingame script move flags events etc, however send me some text for the new bark scripts and i can ahve them to you in less then an hour

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
hmm im not so good with the title screen scripting where you choose your name and etc, when i said all scripts i ment like all ingame script move flags events etc, however send me some text for the new bark scripts and i can ahve them to you in less then an hour

Still need to finish the map ... >_<
Remember, 1 week to do all these . When i finish the map, you can do N.Bark and Jt can do the beggining screen thingy .

aquadan

is searching for members
Years
OH GOD!!!
*cries*
im scared ;_;
i have no idea what im doing now haha.
i better contact .Tatic
119px-Awesome_rage2.png

+++Updated First Post Vacatncies
Still Searching For Sprite Inserter!

NEW BLOG PLEASE READ!!!
you dont have to be a member to comment :)

Last edited:

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
Years
Hmm Ok xD,
So We need some Atron Sprites and Mature Silvers? I can get that done ;)
But sadly it'll have to be tomoz, Having a full day of partying today :S

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Hmm Ok xD,
So We need some Atron Sprites and Mature Silvers? I can get that done ;)
But sadly it'll have to be tomoz, Having a full day of partying today :S

Also, Tactic, can you please send me the tilesets for New Bark so I can start the map ? It doesn't necessarilly have to be this week, next one is well too, we're taking our time ...

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
Years
I have a finished new bark town map if you would like to use it, it is part of my hack but as it will only be in this one for a short while, I am not too worried about sharing it

aquadan

is searching for members
Years
hey, ill start on the avatar editing, in the coming days, who else wants to change there avatar, or wants me to make you a sig???cos its a lot of work to change the avatars, so i might as redo everyones at once.Also, i got a pokemon tattoo :D and....
NEW BLOG

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
I have a finished new bark town map if you would like to use it, it is part of my hack but as it will only be in this one for a short while, I am not too worried about sharing it

Can you show me a pic ???
I need to see it, as I intended making it slightly larger, not original .
That means more houses and stuff, Plazma Members !
Also, "weekly" can be changed to "two weeks" or "monthly" . Depends on time of work !

Years
  • Age 23
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
BIG idea!......bigger than that! Yes, thats right!
OK, my idea is tha later in the game (as in, like just before 8th gym like in most games) TR captures silver and teleports him to Mt silver and then TR begin charging a huuuugggee lazah and their plan is to incinerate the regions one by one.
Silver is trapped..... Atron or his female counterpart(you) are not strong enough but! If you are male, Crystal (Lyra in HGSS) turns up, if you are female, gold will come insteead....you battle TR with him (r her)

whaddya think?

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
BIG idea!......bigger than that! Yes, thats right!
OK, my idea is tha later in the game (as in, like just before 8th gym like in most games) TR captures silver and teleports him to Mt silver and then TR begin charging a huuuugggee lazah and their plan is to incinerate the regions one by one.
Silver is trapped..... Atron or his female counterpart(you) are not strong enough but! If you are male, Crystal (Lyra in HGSS) turns up, if you are female, gold will come insteead....you battle TR with him (r her)

whaddya think?

My ideas :

Inro to be done with Silver talking to you through a webcam cuz' you're at Gold's (32 years old) and then you'll input your gender and name because dad can't type ...

Then you wake up in Gold's house, go out ... your dad ambushes you and takes you to the Flower Patch (a new area north of New Bark) in which Larvitar is playing . You receive him as a starter, but, out of the blue, an old man (Prof. Elm :D ) comes and hands you a Spheal ! Two starters = easiness . Then you're sent in Johto adv. blah, blah, but it seems like TR burned the cities up to Cherrygrove and everyone is panicking . You can't find your dad, but Gold comes with Red and guide you through a newly formed underground tunnel to Mt. Silver, ur dad's there (he's evil, DE, TR convinced him ...) . He traps you in Mt. Silver, but you escape and discover a new region, where your dad is said to hide ....

Last part is OK . Take these on ... ;) .

!!WE NEED : TILESET !! FOR MAPZZ !! WE CAN'T CONTINUE OTHERWISE !!

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
Years
I attached the tileset'd patch. Really sorry bout the huge delay, but I am real busy with school and haven't even had time for my own hack!
If this continues I will have to quit this team :(
But I will try to help..

Back