• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Please trade me a shiny male ralts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I'm looking for a male shiny ralts level 1 to 10 and if you are interested here are some pokemon I can trade

Tapu bulu , tapu lele, tapu koko, tapu fini, solgaleo, lunala, silvally, necrozma, blacephalon, stakataka Xurkitree, buzzwole, kartana, kygore, groudon , raquaza,terrakion, cobalion, virizion, latios, latias, mewtwo, thundurus, tornadus, landorus, shiny dialga, palkia, giratina,uxie, azelf, mesprit, regigigas, registeel, regice, regirock, yveltal, xerneas, articuno, zapdos, moltres lugia, ho-oh, magearna, celsteela,zekrom,reshiram,kyurem,entei, raikuo, suicune, and zygrade with powerconstruct (when it's in yellow health it will transform in 100% zygrade).

All of the pokemon on the big paragraph are the pokemon that I will let you choose for the trade (only one).

By the way it's in my copy of pokemon ultra moon. Please trade.....

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 19, 2019
Hey I have a shiny lvl 5 male ralts. Could you tell me what lvls your entei, yveltal, and mewtwo are? Also if you got a celebi that would be cool ':D

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 19, 2019
oh okay umm well just outta curiosity if you have a jirachi ill take it but if not ill take the entei

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 19, 2019
i had to go to work so lets do this. Ill be on rn until 3pm central time. my ign is Isaiah

Years
How about you put it in gts and ill give entei through gts since it ain't working. If you did it text ok and I will find it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back