• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Member username change requests (November) CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swdfm

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 27
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Old username: Swdfmx
New username: Swdfm
(Any related notes, if any) I created an account called Swdfm, but had to create a new one for some reason. My name on other sites is Swdfm, so I wish to remain consistent!

Years
Old username: Swdfmx
New username: Swdfm
(Any related notes, if any) I created an account called Swdfm, but had to create a new one for some reason. My name on other sites is Swdfm, so I wish to remain consistent!

Yeah, the Swdfm account does indeed exist. If it's yours and you'd like it deleted so you can use the name here, please private message me with the e-mail it's using as confirmation and I'll take care of it. =)

Every other requests are done!

Last edited:
Years
Old username: Zemanahrad
New username: Janp
I think it's time for me to return to my original username.

Also:
Old username: Spirit Shackle
New username: Spirit Shuckle

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
Old Username: Ribon-san
New Username: Ribon Sen

Since early 2018 I decided to go by this name as my definitive username. I'll take the chance now and change it to fit all my other social medias and accounts.

Thank you very much in advance

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
Years
Old Username: Verzerrung
New Username: Ghost

The username does exist and has a total post count of 4. However, the account has not been visited in the last 14 years. Is there a possible exception that can be made so I can claim this username? Thank you.

EDIT: Username request has been approved for change via PM with Sheep. Thanks!

Last edited:

E.J. Osaka

Novelist
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 8, 2021
Old username: Singaporean Cool Trainer
New username: E.J. Osaka

Thank you.

Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2018
Old Username: srb2adx50
New Username: ChronosZX

Checked to make sure a user by that name doesn't exist and it seems like there isn't.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 15, 2018
Old username: The SPICIEST Curry
New username: ChadQuaza

I kinda made an account here but haven't really posted much, which I probably will do in the future. Also this username is old. Thanks in advance!

Years
Old Username: Sky0fBlades
New Username: SkyVortex

Decided I'll be updating my name across several locations.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Old username: Patchisou Yutohru
New username: Ace

This account is mine for name keeping purposes since I had this username before. Do I need to log into that to verify?

Last edited:
Years
Old username: Patchisou Yutohru
New username: Ace

This account is mine for name keeping purposes since I had this username before. Do I need to log into that to verify?

feel free to PM me the e-mail used on it for verification purposes, then I'll go ahead and delete it so you can use it here <3

Others done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back