• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: 21 seconds double posting

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2019
I posted a new thread and it said for me to wait 21 seconds to post it again. Then I got a notification saying that I duplicated posted.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2019
I posted this new thread and the notification of waiting 21 seconds to post again did not show. If it happens, can I screenshot it and put it in this same thread? Or do I have to start a different thread? Thanks!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
The delay is to prevent new accounts from replying to threads too fast, as that could be considered a spam risk. If you try to post the exact same content twice in a row, you'll get an error instead because it's an unnecessary duplicate.

Feel free to put any issues related to this in this thread, no need to make a new one.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2019
Thank you! If anything like that pops up again, I will post about it on this thread!

Back