• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TCard Lounge

Should M-EX's system be implimented everywhere custom art is available for request?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon Lover

Oooh, words under my name.
Years
Yami, those T-cards rock! I have examples but I'm too lazy to uploaed them now, maybe tomorrow... but just to give ya' a teaser on how horrible it is, the pok?mon are 3-D XO

~DL~

Bliksem

The Author Pokemon
Years
Skott said:
I made this the other day.

skottfrontiercard10xp.png

What do you guys think?
That trainer sprite rocks! I love it! *always like fighting them*

Years
yeah the fronteir is the best! to think i still haven't beaten any of them even with my super powerful code-made pokemon... i feel like killing them now! *goes to kill the luck seviper person thingy*

Skott

How Disturbing.
Years
I made two today. Sort of.

skottcard27fy.png

I created a blank template and filled it in with the info, then added Silph Co's First Person view from FR/LG. Also customised the Brock sprite to make it more like my actual appearance. He has tattoos on the right side, and a fishnet sleeve and spike bracelet on his left side. Also on his ears, (you can't see it too well) are standard piercings but in real life I don't have piercings or tattoos, yet.

passv25eq.png

Just used the sprite and put it into my card. Also changed the way the N looks. It looks alot better.

Thoughts? And do you think I should open up a shop for Frontier Cards?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
Sneasel please don't request here,there are shops open dying for requests.

Years
i really need help for a good t card backround! can someone help me? and skott where did you get the pokemon sprites from? i would like to know. Pm me for the answer of it please.

HomerSimspon

Webmaster
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 27, 2006
Hey Can Some One make me A Trianer Card With Pikachu,ruichu,Rquza,Dexos,Mew Two

Skott

How Disturbing.
Years
Can anyone give me ideas on what to do for my line of trainer cards? So far I made cards for all 17 First Person Views in Fire/Leaf IN 3 COLORS. Then I did ones for all attacks that have a neat background. I'm currently making those different colors, but what should I do afterwards?

As for the Frontier, I did 3 colors of the Frontier Map, and then 21 cards for the buildings, (7 buildings x 3 colors). I'm out ideas for these too. Help!

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
Hi, it's my first time posting in the Trainer Card lounge. I usually hang in the Spriting lounge. I just finished a trainer card that I made from total scratch. I did the template myself, the colors and the sprite myself.
crystalclairstrainercard2ml.png

Please rate!
btw, how do you like the idea of having the trainer sprite "stand" before the trainer card, as if not being in the card itself?

Skott

How Disturbing.
Years
Kudos to you Clair. I think its a good idea the only problem is, you have to develop custom sprites which may be a pain when people request them. But other than that, I like it. Can you show us a card with the Pokemon and badges in it?

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
Can you show us a card with the Pokemon and badges in it?
I guess I could but I'm not spriting right now. I'm actually de-spriting.
I think its a good idea the only problem is, you have to develop custom sprites which may be a pain when people request them.
Meh, I'm not gonna have a request thread or anything. This idea is either for people who want to take on challenges (it'll make your sig look hot in the end), or you could do the same with the regular sprites from the game.
Originally the Pokeball was supposed to be transparent in the background but my layering got messed up. I used PSP9 to make the entire card.
And I dont even know where to put the Pokemon. I was thinking you could do icons on the right side or just put a large sprite of your favorite Pokemon there.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
I've been working on a new TC- A trainer battle TC! I have a blank one here; rate please!
ChipbaseTrainerBattleingcard.jpg

Anyone, feel free to use these badges in your TCs, but if anyone asks about them, tell them the badges are from me;
OrangeLeagueBadges.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back