• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years

You sure this isn't Serebii lol.

But yeah I can understand, if someone told me that something was illegal then I'd just say well screw you I'll still using it anyway lol.

Buying private forums eh? Any ideas for a name yet?
nope, its actually so small that the admin had to spam yahoo answers to get new people. he's past that now though. i joined back then when i saw it on there actually. so i'm quite sure nearly no one on here has heard of it. their member list is 26 pages long but only the first two pages actually have regulars on it. the rest are trolls and people like me that saw them before they had heard of forums, realized there most be something better, and ran off to the bigger sites. which is how i got here by the way. i'm just hanging around there right now for 2 reasons. 1. i'll be able to buy a private forum and invite only the 3 cool people there and the over 9,000 cool people here and we'll all have a party, and 2. since there are only a few people there and it's fairly new, i have a good chance to become a staff member and i could work from the inside to make a decent forum. the guy in charge actually just added me as a buddy so it would seem my reputation hasn't gotten worse since the argument about weather.

i haven't thought of the name yet, and to be honest, i don't know if i'll get to name it. i'm open to suggestions though.

Last edited:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

SHARP POINT STICKS
WHY IS IT ALWAYS WITH THE SHARP, POINTY STICKS

morning, fluffbutts

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Try putting on more clothes then that jacket, fishnest bra and shorts...?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My sister is listening to a song i would likely much rather listen to but since I don't know any Angry Bird songs I don't think I will recognize it either.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years

I'm gonna go listen to it now, I guess. And maybe search for some OPs that might look interesting. Or screw that, I'm just gonna go and make myself a new signature.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You go through signatures too quickly says the one who did the same thing a lot in the past.

You should make me a nightcrawler theme while you're at is. preferably from evolution but hey.

derozio

Years
I do not know what/who nightcrawler is. :c But I'm ready to do that if you provide a good stock or something! And I make new signatures all the time as it helps me improve! :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You make me sad for not knowing Nightcrawler. :c He's currently my favorite Marvel hero with Storm after him. And I was thinking the same style as the collab since yeah. But uh ... I guess i'll try looking for stocks later if I still want it later. It's honestly been a debatable thing.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
2 Ehhh before the Martian theme I had Garfield for a looong time... Can't even remember what I had before that. XD

derozio

Years
Sorry, not really into comics. :c But okay! I'm here if you need me.

also you need a sexy-ass one piece theme like me, elarmasecreta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back