• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban the user above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years
Banned because if you want to see stranger weather then come down here to Australia. You never know what might appear on the forecast next!!

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years
Banned because come on! Think of the other animals we like there!

Spoiler:

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
Banned because I love Australian accents.
And because you can watch anything on tv, but its (usually, save volcanoes and other life threatening things) better to experience it for yourself.

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
Banned because they may have deadly butterflies and flies that eat your skin or whatever, but we have giant bears and blood sucking bugs, among other things.
Assuming you live in these United States of the Americas.
Edit: I...have been...beaten! *falls dramatically, then gets up and eats a bisquit*

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
banned cuz Nope,i live in Egypt the most dangerous thing here is the Nile corcs and it phenomenal beside , trust me without any danger it's weirder than Australia lol ..don't be offended ;3

tnfsf11

Banned because Ke$ha had to team up with will.i.am & he ruined her song & vid >:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back