• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Fire Emblem: Re-Awakening

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
No fears! Wayra is on his way to make Lutaro feel even more frightened, with dark magic, er, I mean elder magic... So no one else swoop on it!

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
@Yellow Gardevoir: Are you going to post now? Because currently I don't have much to post about that wouldn't be repeating what's already been said.

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
@ Dansparce- I'll keep her captive for the rest of the day and night. But who knows what tomorrow may bring?

EDIT: I'm now talking to two groups at once. If possible, could SomarI reply first, since I've actively asked him a question, and then Dansparce?

Last edited:

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Welcome back heretostay. I don't really know where you could drop in, but I see that Sonatina & Zoro aren't exactly doing anything right now, so you could try interact with them.

Also I'm just going to make a short post now.

EDIT: I've posted.

Last edited:

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Yes, Sonatina and Zoro are available. I believe Pokeman is really desperate to have some interaction, though.

Edit: Dragon people transforming in front of a tribal shaman? What did you honestly expect? Of course he isn't going to react calmly or positively!

Last edited:

SomariFeyWright

Seven years is all it takes...
Years
... I know I claimed previously that dragons can speak to humans as dragons, but... I'm pretty sure they can't. In hindsight, I believe the dialogie from the Awakening manaketes are internal dialogue/translated dragon language.

I have made my reply accordingly.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Even though it was ages ago, I've posted.

@YellowGardevoir: Are you still planning on starting chapter 1 tomorrow?

pokeman10000

Leftie
Years
I believe Pokeman is really desperate to have some interaction, though.

Just a little bit.....
Also, since EliteBeats is out, i don't know anyone... @Yellow If part 1 goes up today, I guess the most sensible thing to do is to just show up in front of everyone, then someone might...you know... see me?

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
@ Dansparce- I was planning on it, but it looks like everyone is having some good interactions, so we'll see what happens.

@pokeman- Go for it. maybe you could come talk to Lutaro once he's joined up, since your both not human? idk, maybe there's some kind of bond there. Still, up to you.

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
@ pokeman- I'm so sorry, I got you mixed up with darkpokeball's character, which is a Taguel.... so sorry!

Back