• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arcsacred

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
Hi I'm Arcsacred :p I've just joined this forum like yesterday
I was a Pokemon Blue and Crystal players long time ago and I have just recently started playing Pokemon again ^_^ Now I'm saving for the Nintendo 3ds and the new Pokemon game. Hope I can get my hands on the game as soon as possible haha, can't wait to try Pokemon that can go online

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome back to the Pokemon fandom, and welcome to the forums!

I'm also saving up for a 3DS as well. Walmart is going to sell the 2DS for $99 on Black Friday and I am EXTREMELY tempted to go for it. aaaaagh. DECISIONS. Anyways, how's everything going? What are you doing right now as you await to get your copy of XY? As PC has a plethora of things for you to do, there are infinite possibilities, and you can always join the discussions going on right now.

Have fun, yeah? You can always ask any questions or concerns if you ever have any ok! See ya!

Quinn

Shall we get down to business?
Years
Truth is i already own a 3ds but want a 2ds so I'm with her. Any way hello it's nice to meet you. My 1st game was a broken copy of Crystal, if you need any thing or just wanna say hi, or learn about the new games just stop by and say hello.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Welcome to the forums!

Also welcome back to Pokemon! It's good to see more people get back into Pokemon with X and Y. I haven't gotten either of the games myself but I plan to. I'm hoping to get money for one of the games before Christmas and enough enough money from my family to buy a 3DS or 3DS XL. I'd get a 2DS but it doesn't appeal to me much. I'm also looking hard for a job so maybe I can get a first paycheck before certain event end and get them. I always miss out on them. D: But anyway, while you wait to get X and Y, you can always check out other sections on the forum and discuss other Pokemon games. I think you'll particularly enjoy the Metal & Coloring Generation Gaming section. I hope you enjoy this forum all together though! See you around!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
@Meganium90 I think you should wait for your 3DS haha it's more worth it I guess? :p how much is the 3DS btw in your place? I'm playing Pokemon Diamond right now in my laptop >.< but then I found this pokemon battle simulator so I think I'm gonna be quit occupied! haha. PC indeed has a lot of things to keep me occupied and guess I can learn a lot of things from this forum. I'm planning to play competitive :p

@Quinn yo thanks and hi! I remember I accidentally bugged my Pokemon Crystal when I played in the GBA hahaha. I remember getting a lot of strange items that I could sell and got enough money to buy full restore that last me till Red :p Nice to meet you btw ^_^

@AWsquared thanks for the welcome and for introducing me to the old school section of the forum haha. I haven't caught up with the many new pokemons from the fourth generation onward, so many of them! Hope you can get the job for the paycheck btw then we can trade and duel together haha.

Years
The 2DS and 3DS are both pretty good so whatever you end up with would be great! I bought my 3DS last year for about $180, I think, and it came bundled with Nintendogs.. but on its own you should be able to get an XL for around $170-180, yeah. Just be sure to do enough searching! Welcome to the forum as well, Arcsacred. ♥

X and Y are wonderful games so you're really going to enjoy them, but for now why not play some of the older games? :) Black 2 and White 2 were among some of my favorites, though HeartGold and SoulSilver are also very nostalgic since they're G/S remakes. Waiting for the sixth generation is worth every penny.

Have a blast exploring the community and hope you stick around for a long while! There's a whole bunch to do and discuss here so we hope you'll enjoy it.

Back