• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

Decibel575

#TEAMSOBBLE
Years
...I'll just give it a bath.

Granted, but it's ability is slow slow start, due to it's huge size

I wish that the XY gang continued to adventure together after XYZ, and Amourshipping developed even further now that it is canon

Years
Granted, but the same goofy Sun and Moon art style is applied and the production values gradually get worse and worse. Poor Ash amd Serena look like they gained another 60 pounds with twice the bloated cheeks.

I wish Chandelure had the same stats, typing, moves, and appearance but had levitate as an ability instead of somebody flamebody, since it is a ghost pokemon. Thanks autocorrect :p

Last edited:

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Granted. But then it gets another type as a weakness.

Speaking of inanimate object mons, I wish people who deprove of inanimate object mons for the sole cause that they are inanimate objects left the fanbase.

Years
Granted, but in response to the mass defection Game Freak stops making pokemon inspired by inanimate objects, and erases all previous pokemon inspired by inanimate objects from the franchise, hoping to win fans back.

I wish to encounter a real Xerneas in the forrest.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Granted but you are so overcome by the magnificence of the Pokemon you decide to protect it at all costs. As a result you become a Guardian of The Forest.

I wish that Sword and Shield would release on the 3DS.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
Granted - instead, it's Pokemon like Weezing and Garbodor. :disbelief:

I wish you could get Mew in LGP/E, without the Pokeball plus.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Granted! You can only encounter Mew via paid DLC, and it has a catch rate of 0.0000001%. ;)

I wish there was an anime about the Pokémon Trading Card Game!

Years
Granted but you are so overcome by the magnificence of the Pokemon you decide to protect it at all costs. As a result you become a Guardian of The Forest.

Yay, you made the wish waaaaay better now!!! **hugs LilyGardy** I can't wait to start my new job as guardian, you and Lilligant can visit us any time down at the Lake of Life. *rides away on Xerneas' antlers into the woods*

Now for Revise' wish...
Granted, but the screenwriters of Twilight will write the episodes of the anime and the opening and closing theme is performed by the lady in this music video.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A_4sMfqS188

I wish Zorua would spawn more frequently as I look for a shiny version with the dexnav!

Years
Granted, but it's made for Atari 2600 and isn't really working properly.

I wish for shiny Pikipek to finally shows up in my Ultra Moon Shiny Badge Quest.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
Granted it appears but...you're unable to...catch - Oh, I can't even say it! :cry:

I wish I had the female Player Character from Sword & Shield's outfit in real life.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Granted! It's a clay replica for display purposes only. ;) But hey, at least you can still admire it!! :D

I wish there will be another Grass-type bird starter in the future. ;__; Otherwise, I can't move on from Rowlet! *sobbing*

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Granted but it is a regional form of Rowlet. Also for some reason this version of Rowlet does not evolve.

I wish for Lilligant to be playable in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
Granted! It's a super-special Lilligant with the Imposter ability, so you don't get to actually see it.

I wish I'd gotten an Arceus from one of the events.

Years
Granted, but now Fairy-types are super effective against every type besides Dark-types.

I wish to have more time to finally finish some of my Challenges.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Granted, you then lose the save files.

I wish that the Kecleons wont attack you when you shoplift.

Back