• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What type Eeveelution would you like to see next?

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Poison would be my first pick and fighting and normal too
one for each type would do well for me

I love alll the Eeveez, so I would love 100 Eeveelutions of each type or more

Last edited:

Aurane

💀
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 2, 2018
I'd like to see a Steel-Type Eeveelution. Possibly adapting to human modernization or some-such. Could maybe be called Geareon, or something. Pure Steel-Types are always nice to have.

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Nov 2, 2022
Rock, Flying, or Ghost would be interesting. I think Dragon and Steel would be my least favorite. I just don't see the cuteness possibility for those two. Rock could be great and would definitely be good in a gym. Ghost could have an interesting story and Flying could be the girly one that most are driven towards.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Dragon. I don?t see it being anything else. Why Steel or Poison, just because it hits the latest one super effectively? I don?t think that always has to be the case, plus, at least Dragon is weak to the new type so it?s still relevant?

Ghost is really unlikely because we already have Dark, the Ghost one would probably get overshadowed, a Rock/Fighting/Flying/Steel/whatnot one might have bad stats and the rest seem unfitting as a whole. So it looks like Dragon is the only real option. Doesn?t matter, looks like we?ll probably be in for a surprise in the end.

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
It's difficult to say; I've seen a lot of cool Eeveelution Fak?mon designs of various types, including these Bug-types:
Spoiler:

If I had to pick... probably Dragon, with Flying coming a close second. :D

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Nov 2, 2022
I actually hope we never get a Dragon type eeveelution. Dragon type seems too big or tough for the cute or elegance of eeveelutions. I suppose with good design, it could happen and I would like it, but I just cannot see that. Eevee's popularity has increased and its show time in the tv series, new movie, and even with its own z-move in the game make its hype stand out, so I hope they do something with it with the next gen.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 19, 2018
I'd love to get Poison, but I doubt if they're going to add it since they didn't release one as a counterpart to Sylveon in Gen6. Then I'd ask for Flying, hence there are no Flying mono-type Pokemon, but I doubt it as well, since we barely have Flying as a primary type. And if that came true, I'd rather it have long / stylish wings, rather than the "cloudy" approach in the fan arts.
I actually hope we never get a Dragon type eeveelution. Dragon type seems too big or tough for the cute or elegance of eeveelutions. I suppose with good design, it could happen and I would like it, but I just cannot see that. Eevee's popularity has increased and its show time in the tv series, new movie, and even with its own z-move in the game make its hype stand out, so I hope they do something with it with the next gen.

I totally get your point and would agree, but there are cute, and even elegant Dragon types instead of fierce, big ones. Mega Ampharos gains the "Dragon" typing, simply because of massive energy brings back it's dragon blood, which gives it's fur back. Altaria on the other hand is one of cutest pokemon out there, and I don't even know why that is a dragon. Flygon look more dragonic, but still, doesn't resemble a full dragon for me, especially it's pre-evo, Vibrava.

I believe they can create cute or elegant eeveelution, they also could add a different viewpoint to the "Dragon" typing. I don't like the type, so a different "dragon" sounds like a cool idea.

Last edited:

TaviTurnip

Artist and Streamer | Also a turnip
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
I'm curious about a Flying Eevee (I thought Sylveon might be this before Fairy was revealed as a new type)

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Nov 2, 2022
I totally get your point and would agree, but there are cute, and even elegant Dragon types instead of fierce, big ones. Mega Ampharos gains the "Dragon" typing, simply because of massive energy brings back it's dragon blood, which gives it's fur back. Altaria on the other hand is one of cutest pokemon out there, and I don't even know why that is a dragon. Flygon look more dragonic, but still, doesn't resemble a full dragon for me, especially it's pre-evo, Vibrava.

I believe they can create cute or elegant eeveelution, they also could add a different viewpoint to the "Dragon" typing. I don't like the type, so a different "dragon" sounds like a cool idea.

Very true with the non-dragon looking dragon type... Even though I think it ridiculous on some of those being typed as dragon, Eevee might not get it for a while. I heard the next games on switch are revisiting Kanto with new and unexplored areas. This should bring some hype for Eevee lovers since they might beef up attacks, stats, or add to the mix for Eeveelutions.

Back