• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Victory League

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 9, 2019
togepi293.jpg

Welcome everybody to the Pokémon Victory League,

The Pokémon Victory League is a inniative from me and a couple of friends, we host different kinds of tournaments and such. If you are interested to join you can PM or find me on Discord.

We are currently in the first season of the Pokémon Battle Cup, our draft league tournament.

We are looking for competitors who just like to battle even if you are new to the competitive scene.

Well I will talk to you guys later.

Always keep me on,

Screen

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 9, 2019
So we recently joined together with the Canary League in a partnership between our two draft leagues. They are still looking for participants, so if you want to join I will refer you over to them. You can still join our server and look forward to season 2 and in the mean time join their league so you can battle while waiting for our league to fnish.

J11Knight

Knight Train
Years
Hello. I've been wanting to get into a league but more importantly find a group of people to play with and what not

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 9, 2019
Draft style
Modified-GBA style rules (Tier restrictions w/ free picks)
One Tier 1, one tier 2, two tier 3,one tier 4, one tier 5, one Mega, four free picks, totalling 400 points, for a total of 11 pokemon per team. (Mega tier pokemon cannot be drafted as free picks)
The order of the picks is left to the coach's discretion
Mega tier pokemon are NOT allowed as free picks
Point values are listed on the tier sheet on the PBC hub.
Random order for draft picks based off a random number generator.
Snake style draft (rd 1. 1-24; rd 2. 24-1)
Form MUST be specified.
If you draft Rotom, you must specify it's form (Wash, Heat, Cut, Fan, Frost or Normal)
If you draft Meowstic, you must specify it's gender (Male or Female...no attack helicopters please, leave that to Tumblr)
All drafted pokemon MUST be on the tier list.
Each team is allotted 3 Free Agent drops and Unlimited trades, NO back and forth trading
All drops and trades are available the Week after they are made. For example, if you drop or trade a mon in week one, you cannot use it until week 3.
Mega Pokémon must evolve the first turn they use a move in battle.
Standard Smogon clauses apply, Baton pass either Speed or all other Stats, even if the stat is lowered, like Curse.

Banned Z moves

All Omni-boosting z moves which include, Celebrate, Conversion, Forest's Curse, Geomancy, Happy Hour, Hold Hands, Purify, Sketch, Trick-or-Treat.

Z-Crystal Usage, Z-Points
100 Z-points
Tier 1 costs: 80 points
Tier 2 costs: 60 points
Tier 3 costs: 50 points
Tier 4 costs: 40 points
Tier 5 costs: 20 points

Max 3 Z-Pokémon
Full refund once

Banned abilities
Battle Bond
Power Construct
Moody

The general rules of Season 2, if you want more information pls pm me

Last edited:
Years
Just got signed up. Can't wait. I tried to find the tier list, but was unable to. If you've got a link to that, I'd really appreciate it or it it's easier I'll just put in my discord to get hooked up with you guys there. Also, when can we expect the draft to be?

Discord: Gray#5114

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 9, 2019
We only have one more spot leftover for season 2 so if you still want to join be quick.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 9, 2019
If very sorry people but I must inform you guys that we have reached the maximum participants for season 2, do feel free to join the discord server. https://discord.gg/JtgMu8Y

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 9, 2019
Okay so for people who are still interested a slot has been openend for our season 2 competition, we are currently 3 weeks in so if you join this week we can try to set things up and make sure you catch up as fast as possible.

For those interested contact me through discord Jeffvirus#1969 or PM me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 9, 2019
I cheered too soon we are looking for someone to join our draft league. There is a big chance a spot will open again in a few days. So if you are interested pls contact me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 9, 2019
There are only 2 spot left for now. Depending if there are more people who want to join we may increase the amount of participants.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 9, 2019
So some stuff happened again so we have 3 open spots currently for our season 3 tournaments. So anyone who is interested feel free to join in: https://discord.gg/JtgMu8Y . I hope we find some new people soon so we can start.

Last edited:
Back