• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THQ Humble Bundle

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015

For those of you not keeping up with the Humble Bundle website, there is now a THQ-specific Humble Bundle being advertised on there! I'm very, very tempted. Even though I have a massive backlog of games I've never played on Steam. There was also speculation (not sourced anywhere though, so grain of salt) that Space Marine might be put in there as well, which always looked like a lot of fun to me.

Saint's Row The Third is the above-average game, and the average is currently at $5.66.

Last edited:
Years
Awww I'm a Mac user....
Those are some great games, too....
The last (and only) Humble Bundle I got was the Humble Indie Bundle 5. This one looks really cool, though. :/

Years
I'd go for it, especially since Metro 2033 and Darksiders are part of the bundle, Space Marines would be a great way to top it off. Never played Company of Heroes, but I don't see much going wrong there since it is created by THQ.

Back