• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

echo; A KANTO JOURNEY (OOC)

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
Dayum I need to catch up like whoa, everyone is starting one chapter and five levels ahead of me. Ah well, I'll manage. I should note if we hit ten pages I'm gonna make a TvTropes page.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013
@heretostay123 great, ill just finish the battle that I am in and then ill meet up with you guys in some way.

I may want to split apart sometimes just so I can have a little more freedom while interacting with NPCs and such but ill try to stick with you guys for a majority of the RP :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Dayum I need to catch up like whoa, everyone is starting one chapter and five levels ahead of me. Ah well, I'll manage. I should note if we hit ten pages I'm gonna make a TvTropes page.

Hahaha what will you write there?

Also, if it's a real bother, I guess we can boost your to somehow be in Pewter already as well, with a few more levels. But it would be nice to see more of your character's journey :3

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
A character page, a recap page for basic plot review for each of the characters, tropes (duh), maybe some YMMV tropes, but I'll make sure they're not any controversial ones. I don't think I could put any up at the moment even if I wanted to without making it up. As opposed to the first RP I troped, where I wasn't allowed to keep half of what I put up there...

And that's fine, like you said, I have a plot point to finish. Just skipping ahead is unrewarding.

Edit: Divided my final Chapter 2 post into two parts because... for one I've wiped myself basically keeping myself at the post all night and need a rester while also wanting to show I'm still in this... and for two... I forgot where I was going with this actually. I dunno I think I might've combined reason one and two I don't know but the point is my last post for Chapter 2 is in two parts and there will be a boss battle against wild Pikachu no seriously and I'll get to work on it right away but I think I really kinda sorta need to sleep now okay thanks

Last edited:
Years
I'm going to have my next post up early next week most likely. That should set the scene for this tournament and give others a chance to get in on it if they want.

Xlugon Pyro

Dragon Tamer
Years
I'm going to be dropping from this RP. I'm still interested in participating but I have some real life obligations to attend to. It doesn't seem you've had a hard time filling spots so hopefully my leaving wont cause much of an issue. :)

Good luck with the RP!

Nomsammich

The Cleric!
Years
*looks around for people and waves once they are seen*

Hello, I would like to join. I saw that it said all spots were closed but I was hoping that you overlooked and forgot to update it just by chance. Though that is unlikely I would still like to extend a query on whether I could join or not. I saw that there are a two trainers left to choose from and one of my favourite pokemon ever, that is why I ask.

Years
Okay guys, just letting you know that in Red's prolonged but hopefully temporary absence I'll be handling the GMing of this RP (unless you have a problem with this). So, in light of this, I'm going to ask if you would rather I create a new OOC thread for Echo or if you'd would like me to post a temporary place holder in here to fill in for the OP until Red's returns.

Onwards to answering Xlugon and Nomsammich.
@Xlugon - It's a shame your leaving, I may not have RPed directly with you but I loved how incredibly detailed your posts were. Hopefully you'll be able to rejoin in the future.

@Nomsammich - With Xlugon having left the RP there is indeed a spot open now if you would like to reserve one of the available starters (Including Grovyle and probably Charmeleon).

Next on my list of things to do
@Red's - I hope this post was okay since I'm not exactly sure when the transfer of GMing duties is occurring, I just assumed ASAP.

Finally,
@Everyone - I'll be posting the next part of Corvin's adventure relatively soon but due to the amount of RPs I'm GMing (let alone in) and other RL concerns my post will probably be delayed until some time next week.

Years
Where is everyone? Just because someone else is looking after the RP for the time being is no reason to become inactive. I'm really looking forward to your next posts everyone :)

Nomsammich

The Cleric!
Years
I disappeared for a while as well. Is the spot still open? If so I'd like to throw in an application and such, if the thread is still active that is.

Years
Yes the spot is still open, glad to have you both back.

Please read up because there is an important question I asked that I really need answered.

Years
Well, I guess I'll try and get in touch with Red's and ask what she thinks, in the mean time be sure to check in with me about anything related to the OP since I, of course, cannot edit it.

Edit: Red's has suggested that creating a new OOC thread for this RP (but continuing the same IC of course) is probably the best course of action so in the near future I'll be posting the new OOC thread (which will link back to this one in case a reference point is needed.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Alright, I'll quit stalling. If gimmepie allows it, I am hereby back from my RP break :)

Who still wants to be in this? If you are a player and see this message, reply in this thread please. Because even before I went on a leave, there were players who just disappeared and haven't come back yet, so I want to do a headcount.​

Years
I have no problems with you coming back, saves me the trouble of posting the new OOC thread xD

Sorry I couldn't get the activity back up just yet but before you returned I did send reminders out via PM to all the current players in this RP. Glad you came back from your hiatus so soon :D

Clearly I'm still in xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
You're a role model in GMing<3

I just don't have much imagination for writing pokémon posts nowadays, but I see no reason I wouldn't be able to GM for those who have now when my reallybusy days have blown over.

Years
I'm not that great, you're the one with the best GM RPA :P (but I can appreciate the hearts, always good to get hearts from people you have never met haha :D)

Are you going to continue RPing as your character?

Back