• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sacred Fire/Divine Water]-[IC]-[PG16]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
New Moon Festival - Conversationing

Eevee_animated_icon__free_use__by_Saix5579.gif

Icarus Uprising

Icarus just stood there & listened to Hikari Densetsu introduce herself. She spoke like an angel flying smoothly over the sea, the harp playing elegantly. Icarus almost fell hypnotized just hearing her soft voice.

Ichigo lowered his ears over his face as Hinata said hello to him. He was a little too shy to say hello back to a, well, legendary like Entei!

Hikari had asked Icarus what his job was. Is she for real? Did she really take interest in him all of a sudden? Icarus' dream was suddenly coming true! Just say your answer. "I-I survey the area f-for Sacred Fire, looking out-t for any...enemy activit-ty. I also...grab-b any food I-I can find, for the family..." Now that Icarus is explaining his job, he started wondering. Was his job important? He looked at a distance & placed his right hand below his chin. At the moment he was thinking how important his job was. He was still thinking, missing the part where the girl with the Zorua was speaking without rest to Hikari Densetsu. Ichigo had the courage to say hello to Hinata, under his ears still.

(Hi...)

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
Neon-Lucario-lucario-31026567-1680-1050.jpg

Teruyoshi Mizushima
New Moon Festival - The Plateau

Teruyoshi watched as Tsurara-Sama took Seraphina-Sama from his and Makoto-Sans care. He gave prince a deep bow and rose only once he had departed. Seishin did the same. A frown crossed Teruyoshi's face as he watched the departing silhouettes.
"I hope the girl and Seraphina-Sama recover soon….It would not do for such a joyous occasion to be turned into yet another reason for our family to grieve," He turned to face Makoto-san as he spoke. "Well my friend, I've grown serious and sober after our efforts with the princess…neither of which are a state I wish to be in after such an…eventful….evening. I am going to search for another few drinks and then stumble to the docks to return to the island. Feel free to join me although I think by the look on your face you need to be elsewhere," Teruyoshi's eyes were fixed on the face of Makoto as he said this. He spotted the tell-tale signs of mild worry in his friends features.

After he and Makoto had said their goodbyes Teruyoshi and Seishin wandered back through the crowds towards the nearest food stalls. The panicked cries of earlier had been quickly replaced with laughter and cheering as the people of the families returned to their celebrating. The two reached the stall and Teruyoshi picked up the nearest bottle of Sake before they wandered back into the pulsing throng of people to find a relatively quiet area to sit, relax and reflect on the evenings events. Both remained silent throughout trapped in private thought.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Seraphina Densetsu (Divine Water)
146.png

Awake at Last

Seraphina made a slight noise as her eyes opened. She was still feeling terrible, she was burning up but felt like it was freezing cold and she shivered under the blankets that were over her. The last thing she remembered was hearing a commotion at the festival, feeling weak and then nothing. As she looked around her vision slightly blurry she spotted Mai sleeping on one side of her bed and on the other was Tsurara sitting on a chair next to the bed. Seeing him she tried to sit up but fell back weak against the pillows.

Seraphina wasn't happy that she had fallen sick, and was wondering why it had happened on this day of all days. Not even an hour after she had told everyone about how great the health of their family had been. With a frustrated sigh she tried to sit up again only to fail again letting out a small whimper as she felt her head throb with pain.

"O-Onii-Chan w-what happened?" she whispered her voice hoarse and weak but she hoped it was enough to gain his attention.

Last edited:

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Adeline Densetsu
Divine Water

As it turned out, Fulgora hadn't been squawking just to get all eyes on her. The young, sickly girl from before was now speeding around crazily. And she was headed right for Addie.

The young princess had just put down the piece of chicken she was eating before turning to look at the little demon rushing toward her. She had literally no time to react before the girl slammed into Adeline and nearly knocked her off the bench. Fulgora jumped forward and lowered her head down to break Addie's fall.

Adeline glared at the little girl who didn't seem to give a rat tooth about what she just did. Aren't you supposed to be dead?! The rug rat was laughing and laughing and laughing as if she had just murdered a really annoying person and was rejoicing at her victory. Addie grabbed the table and pulled herself forward, staring down the girl who then proceeded to run off again. "Isn't that the orphan!" "What is she doing!" "What if she gets lost?!" various voices shouted as they watched the brat perform her stupid antics.

That's it. Adeline knew what needed to be done about this. Not only was this crib lizard going to drive Addie insane, but she would also command total attention from everyone because they all would think she was "precious" and "sweet" and all those other disgusting things people tended to call nipple nibblers. Addie would take this child in, and then the child would die in an accident. That would save everyone the trouble of dealing with her.

What am I doing just sitting here? Adeline thought before standing up and climbing onto the Zapdos' back. "I'm sorry our little meeting had to be cut short," Addie said to the teen with the Vulpix, though she was really not very sorry at all. She wanted this little girl by the neck. The Zapdos took flight relatively low to the ground still and scanned the crowd for the little girl. She wasn't anywhere to be seen so the Zapdos flew higher up to get a view of the plateau. Addie spotted the young brat and directed Fulgora to land.

"Ooh can I live with you and your big fluffy link and play a lot??"

"How about you come with me instead," Adeline said nastily, landing Fulgora right next to the munchkin. "Divine Water has candy and… sharp toys," Addie said to her future stooge. "How about it?" Her voice was sounding a lot more sinister than she intended, but she hoped the little pint-sized brat wouldn't pick up on it. I would love to have you in my saucepan.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Kita Okata
Sacred Fire

Kita laughed at the way Adeline acted around her partner. There was such an air of familiarity, it was playful and...rather strange. He'd never actually seen her smile (though he'd just met her), and he was sure that if she did, some Poochyena pup would die somewhere. However, when he saw her smile, it was comforting. It was the sort of confirmation he needed to his theory that the relationship between Sacred Fire and Divine Water was fiscal when it came to the actual members. They had nothing to do with the split, it was simply a spat between the heads of the family (and various others who were involved).

Then, all at once, that smile went away.

A small child, the same one had been in critical condition not much earlier, "attacked" Adeline (inadvertently or otherwise), her partner saved her from colliding with the ground (which was quite the sight, considering its size and her distance from the ground). "A-are you okay?" He said in a soft yet rattled voice, but rather than responding she got on her partner's back and took flight. He was both shaken and in awe by the affair; the entire event was abrupt and swift, yet at the same time it was truly a glorious sight seeing the princess in flight, and on a Zapdos, no less. Of course, what would happen when she reached the child would be not-so-glorious, and possibly illegal, but he put the thought in the back of his mind. Kita looked back to Yasha, who had a confused look on his face, and smiled. He had a lot more fun than he thought he would at this festival, and he gained quite a bit of closure as well. He turned back to his Yakisoba and finished it off. "Okay, buddy," He said, wiping his face. "It's getting late, I think it's time we head..." Yasha had fallen asleep on the table. In most cases, Kita would simply pick Yasha up and head home, but since he had a book, a pokemon, and a spear to take home, it wouldn't be quite that easy. He took out his book and started reading, deciding to wait for Yasha to wake up, hopefully before morning.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
entei_icon_by_igrovyle-d4gejao.png
Hikari Natsumi Densetsu
Fire_nation_avatar_icon_by_FireNationFan.png

Hikari listened as Icarus explained his job. 'R-really? Cool...' Hikari answered, suddenly she started thinking, as a princess she didn't do much for her family, she fights against the enemy's, with her ninja tricks ofcourse, she searches around the area for enemy activity... No, she didn't do much, and that's exactly the reason why Hikari didn't said a word about her job.

Suddenly the girl, Kitsuko, talked to Hikari, at first it didn't seem to be a problem, Hikari was happy that girl felt comfortable around so many people, untill.... '(Oh my god, that kid talks faster than you can answer!)' Hinata laughed as she saw what happened. When the girl finally had stopped speaking, Hikari tried to answer, but there she went again, she talked full minutes without taking a pauze...

'T-that men was my brother... He isn't m-mean at all...' Hikari answered when the girl had finally stopped talking. 'A-and i g-guess it's alright if you live at my home... Since you don't have a home... Hehe...' Hikari scratched her chin as she started sweating a little. 'B-but please be careful! My mother is a quiet person... So if you play, don't play around her room on the thirth floor...' Hikari warned the girl, now she thought about it... It was like she was adopting a girl.

Hikari quickly pushed that thought away and turned back to Icarus. 'M-my apologies for her interuption! Please forgive her...' Hikari quickly said then turned back to the girl to explain what this festival was.

'This is the full moon festival, once a month our families, Sacred Fire and Devine water, come together. At this festival the princess and princesses of the two families will speak about their families conditions.' Hikari explained to the girl. 'Like you might've already seen, all the princess and princesses have a legendary link, Sacred fire has legendary beasts, Devine water has legendary birds, but we're all family.' Hikari smiled at the little girl. 'And from now on...' Hikari bended down to the girl. 'You're part of our family.' Hikari smiled at her.

Hinata looked at the little Eevee as he said hi, very shyly, even more shy than her! Which kind of relieved her, but she didn't dare to say anything else back...

'(W-what's your name....?)' Hinata-Miu asked very awkwardly, she didn't knew anything to talk about, but to let a conversation die wasn't one of the things she liked. Hikari stood up and took another look at Icarus, so far she had seen now, he was pretty handsome, but again she pushed the thought away. 'So... I-i guess i'll be seeing you alot in the forests, huh...?' Hikari shyly asked, holding her hands behind her back and making little circles with her right feet.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Tsurara Densetsu

Setsuko

Recovery from the Irony
————————————————————

Tsurara helped prop up Seraphina into a sitting position, his face absolutely riddled with concern. Setsuko formed what seemed to be a yawn. She was half-asleep but remained awake, watching Seraphina beside Mai. Tsuraraglanced outside from a nearby window. It was still night, though the festival wouldn't be too much longer. He turned to his younger sister. "You fell ill during the ceremony, and I brought you back. The festival is still going on over there." He twirled a hand slightly and a small bean formed between his fingertips, glowing in a soft rose-red light. He then placed it in her palm. "Eat this, Imouto-chan. It should help with the fever and headaches, at least a bit. My concern is with this odd situation... How does our aspiring healer end up becoming sick?"

Kitsuko
キツコ

Kiyoko

Home!
————————————————————

"How about you come with me instead, Divine Water has candy and… sharp toys," came the voice of the wicked witch Adeline, followed by "How about it?"

Kitsuko turned around to find the bigger girl she'd toppled over now... Towering over her menacingly. A huge smile (somehow bigger than what she already had) formed across her face and she shouted (rather loudly) "Yay, okaa-san!" and gave her new "mother" from hell a giant choke-out hug, her grip surprisingly tight.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
146.png

Explanations

As Tsurara helped her sit up Mai woke up slightly and nuzzled against her hand. Seraphina patted her link before Mai fell back asleep and she turned back to her big brother noticing the concern on his face. Tsurara told her she had fallen ill during the ceremony and he had taken her home. He then twirled one of his hands slightly and then placed a small bean that was glowing rose-red. She was told to eat it and then was asked how she ended up falling sick.

Seraphina ate the small bean after it was handed to her. She never questioned it when he gave her something, because she knew that Tsurara would never give her something that could harm her. "W-Well" she started only pausing to cough a few times and she winced. "I've been sneezing for a few days, but I thought it was because I was out in the forest. I know it has been raining a l-lot" she coughed again. "but I h-had to find those herbs Oni-Chan" she sighed and coughed once more sneezing as well. "m-maybe I got something from being out in the woods so much while it was raining" she said softly her voice getting hoarser and her throat was dry. Really that was all she could think of, really what else could have made her sick, it's not like she was poisoned or something.

Last edited:

NightOfRemorse

Years
Adeline Densetsu
Divine Water

The little demon's lips curled into a huge grin. By the way Adeline drew back, one could assume someone was holding a dead Rattata up to her face. "Yay, okaa-san!" the rug rat shouted before giving Addie a tight, tight hug. Adeline's face reddened just as she was about to yell at her, but she contained herself and forced a smile when she remembered that there were people right there with them. "Oh yes, I am… okaa-san…" Little brat. You're going to get snot all over my dress.

This nipple nibbler was just asking for an unpleasant experience when they got home. However, Adeline would have trouble deciding what to use. A knife? A hammer? A sword? A meat cleaver? Unwilling, Adeline freed her right arm from the child's grip and patted her on the head. Adeline stared intently down at the kid, her eyes glowing a bright blue as she attempted to get her off with telekinesis.

((This is so short, ew I'm sorry I don't know what else to add in lol))

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
New Moon Festival - The Suspicious Girl

Eevee_animated_icon__free_use__by_Saix5579.gif

Icarus Uprising

Hikari thought Icarus' job was cool. It was mostly boring, actually quiet most of the time. No activity means no fun, so what was the point? Still, getting the food for Sacred Fire was well rewarded. Hey, if Icarus gets food to people there, he's gotta be doing something right. Hikari took the time to answer the little girl's many questions, which I gotta say, was way over Icarus' mind. He couldn't remember any word she asked of her. Could Hikari answer that many questions?

Hikari apologized to Icarus for the little girl's interruption. "I-it's fine..." Icarus shyly answered, looking down & tapping his right foot on the ground. He noticed the girl ask if she could live with Hikari. Somehow that didn't bother Icarus much. It's not like she has a boyfriend or anything...right? She doesn't have a boyfriend, does she? I mean, if she does, there goes Icarus chance at happiness.

While the festival was still running, some other girl dropped in with a Zapdos & offered the little girl her home. Was she from Divine Water? Looks like it, but why would she suddenly offer the girl shelter? The little girl squeezed & hugged the princess, a rash choice. Icarus was eyeing that princess curiously. Something didn't add up.

Ichigo was too timid to mention his name to the Entei, but he did try at least. (I-Ichigo...) he answered. He hid his faces under his ears, blushing too much. Why did he have to be so timid as his linked human? At that time, he sensed a Zapdos drop by. Turning around, he saw a girl being squeezed by another little girl. Suddenly, Ichigo didn't like this other princess linked with Zapdos. He couldn't figure it out, he just didn't like her, attitude was it? He glared at the princess with mean eyes. (Stay away...!) he managed to say.

Icarus walked up to the princess & the little girl, shaking with little attempt. He bent down on his knees, staying close to the little girl. "Uh... Maybe it's b-better...if you l-lived, um, with H-Hik-k-kar Denset-tsu..." he suggested quietly to the little girl, but close enough to her so she could hear. Is she still hyper?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Tsurara Densetsu

Setsuko

The Duo-- I mean, The Trio
————————————————————

Tsurara listened rather quietly. "You know, you are one of the trio, Imouto-chan. Well... Us two, I'd hardly consider Adeline one of us." Nearly the entire Divine Water family knew not to interact much with Adeline, in fear of their heads being caught between her teeth. He stood slowly, his walk as formal and graceful as ever. He made his way to the nearby birds, Mai and Setsuko. Standing between the two sleeping birds, he gave them both a ginger pat on the head, brushing their feathers down. He closed his eyes, and spoke up once more. "We are royalty, you know. It doesn't look good on our part if you're falling ill, now does it?" He then made his way to the window, watching the distant lights of e ceremony. "Perhaps... You may prevent your own illness... If you have an apprentice to gather herbs for you?"

Kitsuko
キツコ

Kiyoko

World's Worst Mommy, Johto Edition!
————————————————————

"Oh yes, I am… okaa-san…" She spoke with the most cruel and devilish voice, but what did kids know, right?

Rather suddenly, Kitsuko found her self floating up to face level with Adeline, pulled off of her like some annoying cat but cats have claws. She giggled and laughed; seeing her vantage point, she threw herself forward, wrapping her arms around Okaa-san's neck and clinging onto her like a Shellder on Slowbro. Of course, with that sort of leap, gravity's bound to pull down... Hard.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
146.png

Disappointment

Seraphina's eyes followed her brothers movements as he spoke to her. She knew he was right, he always was, and she knew he was also looking out for her best interests. Seraphina also agreed with him on the fact that he didn't consider Adeline one of them, because she had always been closer to Tsurara, ever since she could remember. Though she couldn't help but feel bad, she felt as though she had disappointed her big brother. His words made sense, and she agreed with him on the fact that she should have had an apprentice gather the herbs for her. After she coughed and sneezed again her body shivering she looked down at her lap and her eyes filled with tears. "I k-know Onii-Chan...a-and I'm sorry" she said softly before coughing more.

Sakuya Haibara
175.png

Running Behind

Sakuya let out a groan as she pushed her way through the crowd following after her father. Ayako was clutching onto her shoulder begging her to slow down but she wouldn't listen to her Pokemon Link. "Otou-san!" she called out frowning as finally the elder man stopped and turned to her.

"go have your fun dear, we may have missed the speeches but there are still things to do here" Shigeto said dismissing his daughter about to turn away.

"Otou-san, are you going drinking?" she asked putting her hands on her hips as she and Ayako glared at her father and his link Marill named Itsuki, while her link was the same species her mothers had been.

Shigeto looked at the ground and then back at his daughter. "Yes Hime" he sighed.

Sakuya let out a sigh as well before nodding at her father. "Not to much Otou-san, you have work to do tomorrow."

"Yes Hime" he said again before walking off with Itsuki.

"What are we going to do with him" she muttered, after all it had been his fault they were so late to the festival. He had neglected to wake her up from a nap until it was to late to get there on time, since she had been up late several days now working on a dress for a wedding that was taking place soon. Trying to think of what to do she looked around and spotted someone she recognized sitting at a table reading a book. "Hey there Kita" she said sitting across from the teen she had seen around the village.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Kita Okata
Sacred Fire

Kita took his attention away from his book to see who was speaking to him. It was the first non-princess character that he'd been spoken to that night. He looked at the girl and gave a few seconds to recall who she was. "Oh, you're Ms.Sakuya Haibara, right?" He paused, and tried again. "Er...I mean Haibara-san," his face turned red as he corrected his mistake. "Sorry about that, my parents weren't big believers in the use of honorifics, they always had a very mixed Eastern/Western way of doing things." Once again, he caught himself. "Ah! Sorry, I'm rambling..." He looked away from Sakuya in an attempt to regain composure. "S-so...how are you enjoying the festival?"

NightOfRemorse

Years
Adeline Densetsu
Divine Water
As blue light surrounded the dumb little girl, a boy with brown hair and a red cape leaned near the child and whispered something into her ear. Addie wanted to know what his deal was to just rudely interrupt the family bonding time. "Stay away…!" an Eevee presumably belonging to the boy said to Addie with a glare. She didn't even notice it as she stared down at the child. Fulgora, however, did. The Zapdos leapt forward and landed in front of the Eevee. "Is that a challenge?" she asked with a booming screech.

Adeline quickly lifted the Mankey up to her face, only for it to giggle in amusement and throw itself forward and grab Addie in a tight chokehold. The sheer force of it was enough to throw Adeline down on the ground. Keep your composure. Keep your composure. Instead of reprimanding the child, Addie carefully sat up and looked the boy straight in the eye.

"You seem... upset," she said with a huge grin. Addie was quickly surprised by how cynical she was being, all because of this booger muncher. She never really cared about anything or anyone besides herself and therefore stayed out of the way, but when her pride was hurt, she made sure the person responsible payed in full.

((I'll make sure to write up something for Masashi in my next post. It's 1:00 AM right now and I am tired as heck xD ))

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Tsurara Densetsu

Setsuko

Encouragement
————————————————————

He turned to see Seraphina now in tears, apologizing. He sighed lightly to himself. Do I sounds that harsh...? I'm only being professional... He walked over and sat beside her on the edge of the bed. He gently began to rub her back, in a gentle, reassuring manner. "I'm not mad, Imouto-chan. I just want to make sure you stay safe."

Kitsuko
キツコ

Kiyoko

Subtle Chaos!
————————————————————

After the entire... Ordeal... that just happened, Addie sat upright, and now Fulgora was about to pummel that little Eevee. Kitsuko looked up at her new mother Satan Adeline, sitting neatly in her lap. She seemed a little tuckered out... If that were even possible. She smiled sweetly up at her new "mother" and rested her head against Addie's chest, hugging a little less tightly. Kiyoko, the small shiny Zorua, looked worried, likely aware of the danger, not just from Adeline, but everyone around. It wasn't safe for a tiny Pokemon.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
SACRED FIRE/DIVINE WATER
Starring....
Sakimoto Makoto
and of course
Sakimoto Kaisho

Guest Starring
Makoto's mom,
as herself
Kaisho's Mom
as herself
*theme song*​

Makoto felt kinda bad for leaving Teruyoshi to himself, but he had to check on his mother. Besides, Teruyoshi was a likeable guy, right? He should have no trouble with making friends. Kaisho was too tired for the long flight home, so he swam. Makoto sat on his back as they glided across the water, Kaisho's tail acting as a rotor. Kaisho was very fond of water (who isn't?) and can even use such skills as water gun, after filling his mouth with water of course. The only natural breath attacks were fire based, or the dragon-aura beam. But he preffered tooth and claw, as such breath techniques couldn't be sustained forever. Makoto didn't mind water either, though too heavy to swim without tiring himself in his armor. Fortunately, his armor didn't rust, as it was made of dragon scales over brass plating. The scales weren't just for show, being the most efficient light armor you could find. The rarity of dragon scales were enough to make this armor semi-unique, though any fully evolved dragon could provide enough scales to make 3 or so sets. Makoto's was specifically Salamance and Kingdra scales. His mother's link Salamence lived long enough to shed numerous scales, which were collected by Makoto as a child.

After an hour or two of swimming, Makoto arrived on his island. His two-room shack was dark, but a campire nearby illuminated his mother's face. She smiled warmly, and coughed. Makoto frowned. She wasn't getting worse, thankfully, but she'd been this way for days. Kaisho's mother rose from the water halfway, extending her neck to the fire. She was a lot bigger than Kaisho, but he was just starting to grow. They made land, and Makoto dismounted and walked to the fire.

"Hello Mother. How do you feel?"

Makoto's mother laughed, and stood up. She put her hand on Makoto's shoulder.

"I'm fine dear, you didn't have to leave the festival."

Makoto grunted. His mother didn't place enough importance on her health. If anything happened to her, well, Makoto would feel terrible. As if he needed to feel bad right now. If anything, he should need to stay sharp, with the heat of the political situation.

"Well...I don't want to leave you all by yourself here."

Makoto realised his mistake too late.

She's not alone.

Makoto sighed at sat down at the fire. His mother and Kiasho's mother heckled him for a few more minutes before retiring to their shack. Makoto looked up at Kaisho, and yawned.

This is not how I imagined our night going.

Makoto grinnied and closed his eyes. Kaisho curled up beside him, and made a canopy over him with his wings. Releasing a puff of smoke, Kaisho started humming. They always slept outside like this, mainly because Kaisho liked to listen to the ocean. Makoto didn't mind the ground, and even slept in his armor at times, including tonight. The moon reflected off the water, illuminating the shiny scales of Remoraid hopping in and out of the surf.

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years

Teruyoshi Mizushima

Teruyoshi and Seishin sat in silence as they watched the crowd. It was amazing the speed at which people seemed to move on. The only sign that the events which had occurred earlier had ever happened were the half melted statues off in the distance. Teruyoshi lifted the sake bottle to his lips once more but found it empty.

"Come on Seishin...I need another drink. This stuff may be free but by Arceus is it weak!" Teruyoshi smiled as he lead the way to the food stalls. Seishin sighed and followed.

As the food stalls came into view Teruyoshi picked up his pace and as a result barely missed stepping on a sleeping vulpix. Stopping just short of the fox pokemon he struggled to regain his balance. Looking about his eyes settled on two people one of which must be the link of the sleeping vulpix.
"I'm so sorry! Forgive me!" He felt the colour of his face change in embarrassment as he did this.
Perhaps the sake was not as weak as you thought! Seishin's tone was both scolding and mocking as it cut through Teruyoshi's thoughts.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
146.png

Exhaustion

Seraphina sniffled as she looked down at her lap and had yet another coughing fit. Her throat was killing her and she shivered lightly. The young princess was exhausted. It was in fact already way past her bedtime and it as well as the illness was stating to affect her. Suddenly she felt someone sit down on the edge of the bed and then gently rub her back in a reassuring manner. She then heard her brother tell her he wasn't mad at her, he just wants to keep her safe. Seraphina sniffled more and turned suddenly and hugged her brother tight. "L-Love you Onii-chan" she yawned.

Sakuya Haibara
175.png

Interruptions

Sakuya smiled at Kita and shook her head. "Kita no need to call me Haibara-san, that's my father" she smiled at him as Ayako jumped off her shoulder and landed on the table. "As for the festival, I've actually just gotten here, Otou-san forgot to wake me in time for the start of the festival" she chuckled. "What ab-" she started when they were interrupted by a man she didn't recognize almost stepping on Kita's link Pokemon.

About to reply rudely to the man she knew was from Divine Water instead she looked closely at him and could tell he had been generous with the sake this evening. "Maybe, you should lay low on the sake, Baka"

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Kita Okata
Sacred Fire

"Please be careful," Kita said, picking up Yasha. "He's very frail, even though he's a lot livelier than I am. Ms.Haibara's right, drinking on excess isn't good for your health...or everyone else's." He then looked at Yasha and started petting him. "Then again, I've never had sake, so I don't know if I have room to talk." He looked at the man who almost stepped on Yasha. He was tipsy, and Kita wasn't sure if he was someone who could hold his liquor, but he sure did like it. Then, small cry came from Kita's arms.

037.gif

Well, it was more comparable to a yawn than a cry. Yasha awoke with droopy eyes. He looked up at Kita and then at Sakuya and Teruyoshi. He then, with a sudden erratic burst of energy, jumped on Kita's shoulder and started growling. "You always have to be the center of attention..." Kita said with a dry expression. He turned to Sakuya and Teruyoshi and said, "Don't mind him, he gets like this when around a lot of people."

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years

Teruyoshi Mizushima

Teruyoshi listened as the girl insulted him and the male lectured him.
"I'm sorry, I usually dont drink this much either...its been a stressful night," Teruyoshi could see the two were Sacred Fire but he was much too tired to look for an argument. This was the same reason he ignored the young lady's insult and for once did not rise to bait.
I'm surprised you let the bakka comment slide, Seishin's voice echoed in his mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back