• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Adventure to Empire Isle

DaleH771

Pokémon: Giovanni Origins developer
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Hmm, sorry about some of the problems people have been facing. Since my last Beta release I have done very little more with this hack. I hit certain barriers I cannot overcome. But please enjoy what I have made so far, I may finish it soon, currently messing around with a new hack right now :)

Years
For Gary Oak do you mean as in his anime doppleganger, or do you mean Blue Oak, the guy who became Champion then Viridian Gym Leader? Blue is his actual name as Pokemon GSC/HGSS proves in the gym battle with him in Viridian City. I like the Pokemon White (foullump's ROM Hack) tilesets and getting to visit the Sevii Islands. The only other ROM Hack I know including the Sevii Islands is going to be Pokemon Crystal Dust.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
For Gary Oak do you mean as in his anime doppleganger, or do you mean Blue Oak, the guy who became Champion then Viridian Gym Leader? Blue is his actual name as Pokemon GSC/HGSS proves in the gym battle with him in Viridian City. I like the Pokemon White (foullump's ROM Hack) tilesets and getting to visit the Sevii Islands. The only other ROM Hack I know including the Sevii Islands is going to be Pokemon Crystal Dust.
Actually... the rival is Green. Blue is supposed to be Girl character from FR/LG.

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2013
Where will i go after i see the berryman and go to the father of Kane and get the tri pass?

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
Sorry Reigne, but please don't bump threads that haven't been posted in for over a month.

DaleH771, if you would like this thread to reopened then just message either myself or giradialkia.

DaleH771

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Hey everyone. I'm (kinda) back! If anybody has access to this ROM please could they get in touch. The files are on my old old PC and I would love to have a crack at finishing the game!

EDIT: FINALLY FOUND A COPY!

Last edited:

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
Hey everyone. I'm (kinda) back! If anybody has access to this ROM please could they get in touch. The files are on my old old PC and I would love to have a crack at finishing the game!

Ok, cool! Welcome back, I wish you well with dev.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Hi Dale, it's really nice to see you around again! Warm welcome back! Looking forward to seeing what you do with this now that you've picked it up again :)

DaleH771

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Thanks guys! I'm currently playing back through the game and I'm loving it!

It's strange as I can't really remember it so to me it's like I am playing somebody else's game.

My plan: I'll finish playing it through, remove anything game breaking, officially label it as the OLD or ORIGINAL hack and upload it for people to play.

Once I've made the decision I'll post on here if I intend to restart the hack.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
If you're going to restart this hack, may I suggest using the CFRU (Complete FireRed Upgrade) by Skeli and Ghoulslash?

DaleH771

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
If you're going to restart this hack, may I suggest using the CFRU (Complete FireRed Upgrade) by Skeli and Ghoulslash?

Sounds interesting! Have you got a link for the thread? I'll check it out.

Not sure if I'd completely restart on a fresh ROM with fresh tools or build on my existing hack. I'm quite far in so not sure a total restart is for me... CFRU may change my mind.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years

Oh wow! Welcome back! I remember playing your hack from back in the day and absolutely loving it. Really looking forward to seeing this complete since it's concept was pretty novel.

DaleH771

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Oh wow! Welcome back! I remember playing your hack from back in the day and absolutely loving it. Really looking forward to seeing this complete since it's concept was pretty novel.

Hey, thanks! Glad you enjoyed it! I can confirm that I am currently working on the hack again. I'm currently rescripting most of the existing game and rounding it off to a point I can re-release the half game but in a much better state. Should be an announcement thread in the coming weeks...!

Back