• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

tPC Mobile Apps Updated

Rukario

Banned
Years
We have just pushed an update to our mobile apps - both free and paid versions..

vBulletin Android Mobile App 1.4 contains 88 bug fixes / updates, including:
  • Facebook Connect integration (not enabled)
  • Activity Stream integration
  • UI Facelift
New features include upload videos from your camera, among others. The Android app has been published on both the Google Play store and on Android App store at Amazon and your device should auto-update it shortly.

vBulletin iOS Mobile App 1.4 contains 117 bug fixes / updates, including:

• Facebook Connect integration
  • Activity Stream integration
  • UI Facelift
  • Upload videos from your camera
  • iPhone 5 Support
The iPhone app has not yet been published but expect it in the next few days.

Enjoy!

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Sweet! I'm going to try it out right now. Does it fix the force crashing?

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2024
As a Droid Bionic (Android version Jelly Bean) user the previous version crashed at the gate. The update allows me to click on posts and navigate however it crashes when it loads a page unfortunately.
Aside the details I have nothing negative to say about such development! I look forward to being able to load the forum wherever i go with my phone :)
Keep up the good work! The update was a big improvement overall and i like the UI changes.

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2024
If there is any information i can send you about my phone let me know! Or if you need help testing certain features I can help with that as well :)

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
I was actually just looking at this yesterday on my iPhone lol I got it yesterday at Telus and was looking for interesting apps to download :) nice to see that it'll be updated to not crash!

I want this when it's stable ^^

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Get out while you still can. Just trust me on this one.

A bit off topic, but I've been with Telus for almost two years. Great service. I've only had one bad customer service experience (lady was absolutely wretched and intolerant / impatient), but I've had at least ten good experiences, too - data fee reversals, phone number change reversals, loyalty services (certain free add-ons + a plan no longer offered to compare to Fido's data plan). My ex broke my old phone and they offered to tag on an extra six months to my remaining 1.5years; all I had to do was buy my old phone out (193$ - down from 400$ 1.5y ago) and tack on an extra six months of service, equaling out to two. Phone was "free" pending on how you look at that ^^

I would also recommend Bell. I had one lady go above and beyond to reverse a 499,00$ fee for devices i.e. modem that I no longer had + was told were mine anyway.

Rogers, no. Just no :( Sure, they send people, but our wireless is always crapping out and the modems they supply are really awful. My sister and I get WiFi, but once you use the microwave, it cuts the WiFi out on ONE computer (which is just weird). The connection also randomly drops from 30mbps to 0.10mbps for no reason. Their cables are horrible quality, too; every year, the squirrels somehow manage to damage them to the point where they need frequent replacement. Not to mention, everyone who picks up speaks broken English when we DO call for service. Sigh.

On Topic

Just downloaded the app now :) Looks simple enough. I don't quite know how to navigate to boards (seems to only show recent topics), but that's OK too lol Only thing I noticed is sometimes, the connection will randomly drop, but that may be on my end... I don't know :P

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Ok I'm finally testing is out and tbh, it's not bad. Thanks for letting us know.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Good to hear, I remember the first app being so buggy and crashing a ton. I used to use it on my iPod to browse the forums when away from my computer. I used to hate the bug that would cause BCCode to be added on the post , so I hope that problem's resolved. Might give the new app a try once I get a new phone.

Rukario

Banned
Years
there are still some bugs that need fixing.. and other things like yt videos and stuff that need explaining on how to set up in the app.. eventually we'll have it figured out and working.

Stay tuned for the apple app update, its waiting the outcome of some reported bugs and the yt vid thing.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Woohoo! This is great for the twelve people that use it! :)
The several hundred people who've installed it on Android alone is a little more than "twelve".

Anyway, I still think this is a great addition to the community. The more services that we offer as a forum is always a plus, and puts us ahead of those who do not offer them. The option to download the app is completely free, and with the number of people who use mobile devices now to browse is ever climbing. I, for one, browse more on my phone than I do on a PC, given how much I'm on the move. It's always a positive to have an extra option, so I look forward to seeing the iOS update.

Zet

Years
The several hundred people who've installed it on Android alone is a little more than "twelve".

Anyway, I still think this is a great addition to the community. The more services that we offer as a forum is always a plus, and puts us ahead of those who do not offer them. The option to download the app is completely free, and with the number of people who use mobile devices now to browse is ever climbing. I, for one, browse more on my phone than I do on a PC, given how much I'm on the move. It's always a positive to have an extra option, so I look forward to seeing the iOS update.
*woosh* did you hear something, Gavin? It sounded like you missed the joke. ;3

The wait for the iOS update is going to be a long wait, isn't it? :(

Fujiko

Devon Corporation Secretary
Years
I'm excited to try it out.
I will download it right now!

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2024
I'm excited to report it working without any problems on my new phone the Motorola Droid RAZR M. Thanks for this wonderful addition to my android app collection. Keep up the good work!
Sent from my phone.

Back