• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could own a Pokemon...

Lady Machoke

Your Worst Nightmare!
Years
If you would own a Pok?mon in real life, which one would it be? (Sorry, this excludes legendaries.)

1.) Why would you like to have that Pok?mon? (Other than being a favorite)

2.) Would you let your Pok?mon get involved in trainer battles?

3.) Would you train him/her to be your guardian? Or just let him/her be a loyal companion?

4.) What if your Pok?mon misbehaves? Would you discipline him/her? How?

5.) Would you give a special treat to your Pok?mon if he/she behaves?

6.) Would you enter your Pok?mon in a contest?

7.) Do you rather keep him/her in a Pok?ball or out?

8.) What if your Pok?mon feels sad? How would you cheer him/her up?

9.) Would you release your Pok?mon back into the wild?

Depending on the Pok?mon, here are two optional questions.

Optional question #1.) Would you let your Pok?mon evolve? Why or why not?

Optional question #2.) What was your first reaction when you see your Pok?mon evolve into his/her higher form?

For example, I would own a Machop(F)

1.) Since she could evolve into one of the most powerful fighters, I thought I would start off with the weakest stage. That way I don't have to worry about her strength. Besides, she looked like a cute little dinosaur. :D

2.) No, if I have no plans to be a trainer. I would let her if she wanted to fight, but I would get worried.

3.) I would definitely train her to be my bodyguard. If she evolves, watch out! Underneath her tough demeanor, she is still my loyal companion.

4.) No! I will not be abusive to my Machop if she misbehaves. However, I would give her a time out and ignore her for a while until she finishes blowing out some steam.

5.) Definitely! I had to be careful not to spoil her too much or she'll get overweight. :D

6.) I won't force her if she doesn't want to.

7.) Out, of course.

8.) Play with her, give her lots of attention. Find out what is upsetting her.

9.) I may feel very attached, but if that's what she wants I'll respect her wishes.

Option #1.) I'll let her evolve if she wanted to. If she doesn't want to, I won't force her.

Option #2.) WHOA!! What happened to you? :shocked: I'll be quite shocked to find a Machoke in my living room, but I don't mind having one. But a Machamp? Erm... I'll think about it first. (I bet some people would freak out at the sight of a very feminine-looking Machoke. :D )

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
Years
I'd have a Metang. ^^

1.) Why would you like to have that Pok?mon? It might eventually evolve into a flippin' TANK. I'd go with Beldum if it could learn more attacks, but eh.

2.) Would you let your Pok?mon get involved in trainer battles? If it wants to. I'd rather not force it.

3.) Would you train him/her to be your guardian? Or just let him/her be a loyal companion? Is having both an option? I'd like a friend and a protector all in one. ^^

4.) What if your Pok?mon misbehaves? Would you discipline him/her? How? Loss of priviledges or a time-out maybe. Or the Silent Treatment.

5.) Would you give a special treat to your Pok?mon if he/she behaves? Why of course. Carrot and the stick and all that.

6.) Would you enter your Pok?mon in a contest? Sure! Tough or cool contests, most likely.

7.) Do you rather keep him/her in a Pok?ball or out? Out of course. ^^

8.) What if your Pok?mon feels sad? How would you cheer him/her up? It would depend on the personality...maybe give it lots of attention and try to find out what's wrong, just sit with it a while, go on a nice walk...or just leave it alone until it feels better.

9.) Would you release your Pok?mon back into the wild? If it wants to go and I know it'll be able to survive, then I guess. *sniffle*

Optional question #1.) Would you let your Pok?mon evolve? Why or why not? Dude, FIZZUCK YES.

Optional question #2.) What was your first reaction when you see your Pok?mon evolve into his/her higher form? OMGOMGOMGTHISRULES!!!*runs around laughing* ^^;;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I'd go with Pichu.

It's always been my favourite since I set eyes on it, but other than that, I suppose I like it because it's cute and it holds the power of electricity which would be fairly useful and entertaining to shock annoying people with. :) (Eh.. ahem. Not like I would do that or anything *shifty eyes*)
Possibly... but likely not as a Pichu. x_x As everyone knows, Pichu aren't exactly the strongest of Pokemon and in the anime, they shock themselves when they try to attack with electricity. ^_^;; So.. yeah. I'd probably hold off on the battling until it evolved.
3.) Would you train him/her to be your guardian? Or just let him/her be a loyal companion?
I'd let it be a loyal companion. I would think that if it were loyal enough, a Pokemon would try to be your guardian in any situation that required it to be. But I would be perfectly content with it no matter what. ^_^;;
Nothing drastic. Most Pichu I've seen in the anime are mischievious by nature, so they're bound to get in a little trouble here and there. They smarten up if you just lecture them for a second. XD
Sure, why not? I'd be so obsessed with having a Pichu, I'd probably give it special treats even if it misbehaved. @_@;;
Probably... even though I'm extremely bad at contests. XD It would be an interesting experience. ^^; And if it one, I would most certainly (try to) brag. ;p
I would keep it out. >_<; I'm sure the Pokeball was created for comfort, but it just looks scary on the inside. o_o; I'd rather just have my Pokemon by me at all times. I would get to know it better that way, too.
I'm not too sure. @_@ I'm really not very good at cheering people up. I would probably just take it out for ice cream or something. XD;;
Not unless it wanted to go or if there was a bad situation where I couldn't take care of it. ;_;
Yes, I would. Raichu is another of my favourite Pokemon, and I would love to have one too. It would also be easier to train a Pikachu/Raichu whether it be for battle or just to be at home.
Optional question #2.) What was your first reaction when you see your Pok?mon evolve into his/her higher form?
My first reaction would probably be to run up and squeeze the life out of it. o_o; I find Pikachu/Raichu adorable, so I'd probably kinda.. lose it. XD;;

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
Years
I'll want a Igglybuff!

It's cute, round and pink. Pink is one of my favourite colours.
Why not? It will be great, and after that we can get some soda pops or lemonade ^_^ She'd like that!
I admire one Pokemon Special/Adventures manga character, Gold. He says that his Pokemon are his Partners.
For me, I'll treat my pokemon as a companion, friend and partner.
Talk to it and explain why it did wrong, until it understands and regrets.
I won't spoil my Igglybuff. I'll give her a treat occasionally, so that she will not be too spoiled to think that treats always go along with something she did well in.
Why not? I'll use her cuteness to the advantage. And the prizes I get will be given to her if she could use it. (That's one of the occasional treat)
I will let out by my side. I like my Pokemon to be outgoing and be one that can easily befriend other Pokemon.
Find out what it likes, or what it wants, and decide what to do. Play a game with it, or go on an outing.
No unless under certain circumstances. But hopefully not.
Why not? I like both its evolutions. I'll probably let it evolve when it's lvl 22 or so to Jigglypuff.
Give it a mirror to let it look at itself, grab a camera to get a snapshot of it, and hug it! XD

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
Years
I would own a Zangoose, of course.

I would own a Zangoose because they are adorable, powerful, and deadly. :badsmile:

I would definitely let my Pokemon participate in battles because, hey, Pokemon love to fight.

I would let him (Daggon) be my companion.

I would discipline Daggon by not letting him battle for a day. XD

5.) Would you give a special treat to your Pok?mon if he/she behaves
Yes, I would give him a special Pokechow treat that is made for Zangoose.

Sure, he might enjoy it and it would be a neat experience.

I would keep him out of his Pokeball; I'm sure it is very uncomfortable in there.

I will squeeze him so hard he can't breathe and squeal over and over that I love him.

NEVER! *holds Daggon protectively*

Last edited:

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
Years
A Mew!!! ^_^

1.) Why would you like to have that Pok?mon? (Other than being a favorite) It's cute and strong

2.) Would you let your Pok?mon get involved in trainer battles? If they want to battle an 00ber >:D

3.) Would you train him/her to be your guardian? Or just let him/her be a loyal companion? Train train!!!

4.) What if your Pok?mon misbehaves? Would you discipline him/her? How? :(.........I dunno

5.) Would you give a special treat to your Pok?mon if he/she behaves? Yep

6.) Would you enter your Pok?mon in a contest? Yep

7.) Do you rather keep him/her in a Pok?ball or out? Out :*

8.) What if your Pok?mon feels sad? How would you cheer him/her up? Play with it o_0

9.) Would you release your Pok?mon back into the wild? Nasty question :(.........umm, if it's for the best...

So what if it's a legendary!!! >:O

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
Years
Before i start this, i've just got to say that i had to make a very tough decision between Togetic, Chimecho and Zangoose and in the end i ended up choosing Chimecho, so here goes...

1.) Why would you like to have that Pok?mon? (Other than being a favorite) It's super-cute, colourful and i like the fact that it hangs from buildings, using the suction cup on it's head and wails loudly o.O

2.) Would you let your Pok?mon get involved in trainer battles? If my Pokemon wanted to, i would.

3.) Would you train him/her to be your guardian? Or just let him/her be a loyal companion? My Chimecho (He) would be my loyal companion

4.) What if your Pok?mon misbehaves? Would you discipline him/her? How? Well i guess i'd explain to him what he did wrong until he understood it.....it really depend on how serious whatever he did was..
5.) Would you give a special treat to your Pok?mon if he/she behaves? I sure would....i just don't know what though....o_o;;

6.) Would you enter your Pok?mon in a contest? Yes. Probably a Cool or Cute Contest.

7.) Do you rather keep him/her in a Pok?ball or out? I'd let him sit on my shoulder while i walked ^_^; So i guess that would be out of a Poke'ball

8.) What if your Pok?mon feels sad? How would you cheer him/her up? Let's see, i'd hug him tight and tell him i loved him, play with him and try to find out what's upsetting him...

9.) Would you release your Pok?mon back into the wild? *Hugs her Chimecho tightly* Well i definitely wouldn't want to, but if the circumstances were against me and Chimecho wanted to go, i'd let him..

Years
I'd choose a ...*drumroll* Blaziken.Yes I do know how popular they are,but FEH.I like what I like. ^^ 'N no one can change it.

Well,for one I can't even figure out why I like them so much,but I guess he/she'd be my body guard and all around friend,we'd probably go around together,fool around together,even just sit there.

Sure,though i'd be worried sick like a parent. @_@

I'd like him/her to be more of a friend more than something to protect me,though hehe..that's a close second.I'm a coward.

I'd shake my finger and say 'No.' Kind of stupid,but hopefully it'd work.

..Hmm..why not.And a pat,too.w00t. n_n

Sure!I'd even be the cheerleader,routing for victory.

Out.I'd imagine anything bigger than 2 feet would be cramped in that little thing.

Hugs...lots of hugs..and cuddles,and snuggles..and...-rambles-

Mebbe..but...I'd be really,really sad.. T_T

YES!Though I like all of Torchic's stages. n-n

I was grinning stupidly and like 'oh..MY...-bleep-' o.o;

..Yeh.Don't mind me.-scuttles off- ^^;

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
If you would own a Pok?mon in real life, which one would it be? (Sorry, this excludes legendaries.)
JYNX!!!! :D
1.) Why would you like to have that Pok?mon? (Other than being a favorite)So I no longer need to cook and clean my room XDDD, and I'll have a new friend! and somebody to sing with.

Depends if she wishes to. I don't really that mind.
That's a good idea. I'd like it to be a nurse.

Probably. Depends how series it was...TELL HER TO WEAR KIMONO AND FACE MASK ALL THE TIME XDDDDDDD.

I think I will.

If she wishes to.

UK, in Pokeball. Hong Kong, outside pokeball(unless if she complains that its too hot.

OF COURSE!! That's one of them reason I want her for!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~!!!!

It cannot evolve!

THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!

Porygon

Banned
Years
I'd have a Porygon.

Webserver guarding!

If there were any other trainers, sure.

Umm? yeah. I'm a scrawny computer nerd. I need all the help I can get defending myself.

Yeah. I'd make it hang around crappy websites.

Yeppers. Umm? I'd let it post here! Lol.

Naw. I find them pointless.

Out. They're only 80 pounds. ?Umm? well, maybe I wouldn't carry it around?

Hmmm? I'd let it do what it wants, I guess. I'm not much of a digi?psycologist.

NO!!!!

Nope. I don't much care for its evolved form.

Pass.

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
I don't know that Porygon is that heavy o_O|||
If we can really have Pokemon, I'll battle with you. XD

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
Years
Oh yea u know Mew rox!!!:laugh:

It can learn Transform:classic:

*coughTransformintoJynxcough*

and when I'm stuck on the computer, it can Transform into Porygon 2 ^_^

ok thxbai XD

Neko Keeshi

ub3r l33t n00b
Years
I say....Eevee
1.) Why would you like to have that Pok?mon?
To be honest, its the pokemon thats not real, but looks like it COULD be real.

Only in minor 'just for fun' battles.

I would train HER to be my friend, but we also look out for eachother.

4.) What if your Pok?mon misbehaves? Would you discipline him/her?
How? Yes, I would. I would lock her inside her pokemon for an amount of time until I feel that she is ready to behave.

Sure.

Na. Why show off.

Out, unless she is bad.

I would snuggle. Groom her extra long to make her feel better.

Dang, hard question...

Optional question #1.) Would you let your Pok?mon evolve? Why or why not? Probably not, but I might evolve it when I get older... To like Espeon or Umbreon

I would be happy, but scared because I hope she would be the same personality and stuff...

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
Oh yeah, old flexies XD

Anyway, You'll be the first in my list for battle if I have a Jynx and you have a Porygon!

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
Years
oh jee whould I have I dont KNOW
FLYGON!!!!

1.) Why would you like to have that Pok?mon? :great conpanion

2.) Would you let your Pok?mon get involved in trainer battles?:if thats what she wanted

3.) Would you train him/her to be your guardian? Or just let him/her be a loyal companion?: best friend/gauridian

Flygons arent known to disbehave

yes,and Id give treats every day
yes,flygon are very cool and beautifull pokemon

FLYGON NEVER GO IN BALL!

Give it anything it needed/wanted
only if it wanted to

Back